Raven is pretty fun desu

>Travis Willingham as Greil, Tibarn and Haar
>Steve Blum as The Black Knight, Zihark and Mordecai
>Matthew Mercer as Boyd and Oscar
>Scott McNeil as Stefan
>BRIAN BLESSED as Gatrie
Any other dream VAs for Tellius?

Post teams yes, I leveled Olivia until she learned dance

Leo or Jakob? Those are the only 5*s I've landed after days of rerolling so I'm fucking done.

>Raven is in the game
>Pricsilla isn't
What a fuck up

Tell me about Raven

Why does he carry the Sword if he's an Axeman?

dance is fucking stupid and broken

We own this thread now, anybody playing the original games please make another general and leave this one.

Rolling lads wish me luck.

Leo

I'm leveling Olivia too. I love dancers. So glad I got one.

Why is she decent at best? Huge atk, brave axe, huge res, flying, savage blow is sick, huge tits...

thk to having savage blow her stats is very shit
on top of AE86 snipe every flyers

I don't know if anyone's made an FAQ on Android rerolling/xmls but I'm tired of seeing the same questions again and again, so I wrote a quick one up.

>How do I reroll without reinstalling?
Get rooted. Now get a root file explorer app, Go to data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs, find deviceAccount:.xml, delete it, boot up the game and it should treat it like a new registration.

>How do I use the xmls posted here?
Open deviceAccount:.xml in a text editor, copy/paste the desired xml code, boot up the game and see if it works. If you're lucky you won't get 3001'd.

>I got 3001'd, can I fix this?
No, the xml's fucked.

>If I link my account can I still get 3001'd?
Yes, but in this case your data is safe. Simply delete the current xml data and relink at the start of a new game.

>How can I hack X?
You can't.

I've got kind of an odd question for you guys/a concern: I'm currently playing Conquest right now, and I'm just blown away at how much there is to remember in this game, there's just so many mechanics and options available to me/things I need to remember that I feel overwhelmed. But I want to be a good player at the same time. When strategizing, do y'all just pick an option and go with it? What's your thought process? I seem to forget shit a lot and it makes me feel like a bad player. And tips?

I wish i could roll him, he's sexy.

Does anyone have a guide for Nox / Macro rerolling?

86fjiA8hrkf5m0wx7u4mgqf05mf7lmguAAevdswr
1680c9eebd1d0524

5* Robin

As it should be. It's specially broken on nuked like Linde and brave attackers like Cordelia.

Abel is really solid desu

i already got a 5* lyn, so im not gonna bother rolling red anymore, ill wait for the olivia special map

I'm playing Sacred Stones right now on HM and trying for efficient turn count (casual attempt). Do you guys know of any good Ephraim route strats (videos, guides)?

FE:HEROES FRIENDS LIST WHERE!?

>Tfw no Lucius gf
I think I'm getting the hang of him, pretty high risk-reward. I really need to get Sol on him though because Dawn doesn't heal for shit.

Raven is one of the most popular and memorable FE7 units. I'm not even crazy about Raven, I just think he's fun.

He's saving it for Hector.

David Hayter as Volke

>tfw I want Hector just because he looks like an ultra badass in this game
>hes also one of the best units

I've just been macro rerolling on an alt account off an on and I haven't even seen him, much less a double 5* roll including him.

Just started. Got Lucina and Robin 5* on roll, go with it?

Saiga Mitsuki as Soren

Seth
Seth
Seth

>have just been stuck on the second download screen since yesterday

I'm always surprised when people like that guy's art, but there seem to be a lot of people who like him.
I guess I'm going against the grain with my opinion on this one, not that I'm not already used to that.

I was about to give up and rolled him with Lucina soon after, I just had to believe in my husbando.

Yes, they're both good and complement each other pretty well.

should i roll for another blue, or is effie good enough?

This might sound pretentious and devoid of substance but I just think his art has a lot of character. I feel like he does a good job of really conveying what the characters are like at first glance.

Start your forming off with a cute Severa to always protect you and keep you safe!

She's good. Just work your way around mages to kill them off quick, everyone else she tanks.
Disgusting english voice though.

I know that much lol. I was wondering about routes and rescue chains, but I guess I'll figure it out.

Ursula makes my penis hard.

>tfw you fell for the "Lyn is good" meme

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

but she is

2 5*s? Go with it.

If by chapter 4 of Lunatic i still don't have a 4 5* team, should i just restart?
I have Camilla 5*, Lilina 5*, Robin 5* and Arthur 4*, thinking about just rerolling though

m1pa3k5CarxgyuCodBqA7qj0D3yez0fpwefuzf27
9ca77cb97e3be47f

5* Kagerou. Goodnight, /feg/.

she's good but not broken like takumi

>Haven't gotten a good blue in 40 orbs
>Only one blue this time
>Ends up being exactly the unit I wanted and needed
>5* too

Holy shit thank you rng, now all I could use is a mage.

She is pretty good though, what's your problem?

So do you people change Camilla's Brave axe for the steel one?

Dream of Leo user, still going strong for Ryoma.

I haven't, but I'm not that far into the game yet.

It literally does the same damage, expect with the Brave axe you sometimes get 4 hits and always get 2 hits if attacking first
The only disadvantage is getting two hit while being attacked, but it's not that much of a problem
So no

So how relevant is this tier list?

Thats what I did

Having used Lyn I think she probably belongs in A tier rather than S.

Nino and Fem Corrin have such good synergy together. Corrin can buff her for 8 damage, reduce the enemy speed by 5 and remove 7 res.

I did the same. I'm even going to spend my first 2000 feathers on promoting her.

Move Aqua to S desu

>Camilla isn't even in a tier
Trash list

I've been using Femui and Merric a lot, I'd make a case they should have their ranks switched.

If you want to be meta and breeze through the game then it's pretty relevant. If you just want to play with your husbando/waifu, it's irrelevant.

Raven's fucking busted at 4*, I can't wait until I save 20'000 feathers.

Someday.

>a healer and a dancer
For what purpose?

Jizzard Wizard

Extra extra safety, but also Olivia is my best melee unit

>tfw you thought you lucked out getting a 5* camilla only to find out that she's one of the worst characters in the game

The more I play this the more sure I am that I either got a busted Camilla or the only reason she's not amazing tier is Tacomeme

The tier lists right now are based entirely on how fast a unit will grind you through the current batch of content, which consists almost entirely of straight forward maps where the best strategy is to march forward.

I really don't think anyone should take any of these too seriously. In a months time we'll probably see some 3* bases find their worth, understand more about the content, and figure out how much shit like rallys are actually worth. People should really just pick up their waifus and hope that they end up on the higher end of things.

She is kinda meh in this meta. In anything that is not arena she is good.

kek

>tfw not a reroller, the only 5* you have is Roy, 2 times an deveryone consider him shit here

Camilla is absolutely garbage famguy. Biggest meme unit there ever was. She's B-tier at best, but probably lower.

Ooh, new launch celebration maps with orb rewards.
Is this brand new or have you guys already discussed it?

>Roy
>Shit
No?

When, how?
Didn't see anything

Roy is solid A-tier. The only shit character is Camilla, who is even worse than Bartre. At least Bartre can deal damage.

He is still carying me and is really strong. But each time he is discussed in the thread, people claim he is shit.

Rerolling

Go check the Special Maps where Donnel/free heroes are.
There's a normal and a hard.
Normal is worth 3 and hard is worth 3. It also says "Day One" so I'm amusing we'll get like 6+2 free orbs every day. That'd be sweet, that's a whopping 8 every day or a full roll in every 3 days.

amazing roll friend, have fun in arena

make sure you lead your team with a healer for maximum bait

>Olivia is my best melee unit
You'll probably want to change that before endgame, mine barely tickles lvl 35+ enemies and she's not even the 3 star version.

A new event map came out along with Donnel's in celebration of the games release. The Hard Mode reward is 3 orbs. That and the daily bonus is enough for a free summon

I want a cute Aqua so badly. Saving orbs for her.

I'm really enjoying the Camilla meme.

Serves you well, cowfags.

I just hope we will get more.

Thanks gonna try her.

I sure hope this is bait.

No. 1 special map each weak for 5 weeks.

wait why is camilla bad again? she looks fine desu

evil girls of the gba era are so great and hot

>6 orbs every week
Way less enthused now. Guess they have to keep us down somehow, I was almost thinking they'd give us something nice for once.

red and tacomeme meta

This. It's good to see people realize that Camilla is one of the worst units in the game.

>mediocre strength that deals no damage to anything
>shit speed that can't even double on her own turn
>can't take a hit to save her life
>useless skill that requires her to be in the thick of enemies when she can't survive
>did I mention she deals no fucking damage to anything?

Going to be doing my last roll in a couple minutes. Only 5 Star I have right now is Marth. Which pool should I roll from?

I'm going to start saving my orbs for future events.

the bad girls are always hot, even after the GBA era they were still good.

I have three other golds with brave weapons and they all feel twice as effective as her because they shit out damage and charge specials like madmen. Lyn feels far weaker than my Camilla, Cain, and Cordelia.

I don't have galeforce yet admittedly but I don't see how she'll ever charge it. It's too slow for arena without a brave weapon.

because she's weak to every popular unit in the game and they made her damage complete shit to make sure her brave axe isn't overpowered. At level 40 she's still only doing 12x2 damage most of the time unless she finds a slow blue mage to fight which barely exist.

What's wrong with that?
Do you even know how ridiculous 6 orbs a day would be? People would have full 5 rolls every 4 days not even running story missions, if you logged every day you'd literally get 180 free rolls at the very beginning of the game's life cycle.

I guess it's time to have a team with 3-4 of camellia or Leo

They still have to release event maps. This is a really kind addition.