Opinions on the new Pajero Sport?

Opinions on the new Pajero Sport?

>10 seconds to 60mph

Oh sheet I just noticed that now. Maybe I can tweak it after I buy it to make it a bit more faster.

ugly
slow
sluggish
buy a normal wanker

Shit.

Old Montero Sport is boss.

Got a lot of residual love for old Pajeros.

Don't know much of anything about the new one though.

Holy shit that's slower than a 20 year old 4.0 Jeep Cherokee with a 4 speed. What the fuck

Also it looks like a Honda. That being said, I'm sure it's still great.

l200 with a body kit

Literally means wanker in spanish.

The name was changed for the Spanish-language markets because "pajero" means "wanker". Clever name. For Britain, it's called the Montero for more mundane reasons, the importer didn't like the name.

Not really important m8.I have one and I love it. At first I thought speed was an issue, but not really. It does it's job and is very reliable. I've had it for a year now. Economy is great and shots going well. It's a little wheezy when reved up high though. A little tail happy on bends when pushed. AMA

This. Despite having the new one, old cars are still better. But. Creature comforts and modern and newer parts dictates choices I guess

Literally doesn't

A lot of English markets didn't know or understand how to pronounce Pajero, either. Montero made a lot more sense in the American market.

>mfw when I went on a used car lot looking for a Montero Sport and asked for a Pajero instead.
>car dealer didn't know wtf I was talking about.

>tall tail lights
is this a new trend for automakers?

Im getting to test drive one this week and may even get to a conclusion there. With what youve said im already half getting to buy it. I love pajeros.

I wish there was a WANKEL engine available for that Pajero

DO IT. Extremely happy with mines. Paddles shifters a neat feature on the freeway or when you feel like a rally driver on some roads. Body roll aint bad too. And one of the things I REALLY love is cabin noise is so fucking quiet you'll get freaked out with every little bump or thump thinking did something hit you because it's that quiet

That's nice to know, buddy. I'm hyped to test drive it!

My opinion is, why would you buy the Pajero if you can get an X-Trail instead? I mean, unless you *want* an ugly car...

Because they're completely different things?

They're both similarly sized SUVs you won't actually take off-road.

Apparently it was also sold under the name Shogun in Britain just to fuck with the customers even more...

they are definetly not similarily sized.

pajero is alot bigger and can be taken off road.

You sure you aren't confusing it with the Qashqai? Because the Pajero and the X-Trail have actually very comparable dimensions (wheelbase 2,800 mm VS. 2,629 mm, length 4,785 mm VS. 4,640 mm, width 1,815 mm VS. 1,806 mm, height 1,805 mm VS. 1,780 mm). So the Pajero is about a hand's width longer and ever so slightly wider and higher - if that doesn't pass as "similar", than I don't know what does. Also, I wouldn't take either of them off-road, but it's nice to have the AWD in the snow.

[image of the much smaller Qashquai related]

Front end looks like the Toyota Fortuner

Holy Beautiful

They should've kept the square looks. Not a real wanker this way

more like the pajeeto sport

I'm not digging the new nissan grilles. It reminds me of a rat or a buck tooth.