I am in debt…

2 grand with discover credit

3 grand with bestbuy credit

5 grand with mastercard credit

1 grand with my brother

300 with paypal credit

I pay 586.86 monthly in car

I get around 2 grand each month.

Problem is fucking food…lunch is 8-9 bucks for fucks sake and I get a 3 dollar cup of coffee every day.

Fucking help me, Veeky Forums. What can I eat every day to fucking stop spending so much god damn money…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwxw6oHSmR4
youtube.com/watch?v=IvveZr0D_9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you try r9k?

youtube.com/watch?v=vwxw6oHSmR4

youtube.com/watch?v=IvveZr0D_9Y

File chapter 11 bankruptcy and reevaluate how you're living your life. If you are going to continue to be an idiot racking up thousands in credit debt, skip straight to chapter 7 and sell off your assets.

are you serious? meal prep some chicken and vegetables. Not only should you be meal prepping for fitness and mental acuity, but its like 4 bucks/day which includes lunch and dinner. My dad is rich jew lawyer that motherfucker still meal preps.

3 dollar cup of coffee every day is not Starbucks 8 dollar, but really? are you fucking paris hilton? just make coffee at home like an adult. save the 2.70 a day and invest in glorious mutual funds.

Sell whatever stupid shit you bought that put you in debt. I'm guessing electronics and Star Wars collectables.

comic books...

bait

Lunch shouldn't cost more than $15 a week holy shit stop buying out

This is how the poor stay poor

Stop buying so much shit, asshole

I know the /feel/ bro. Pretty much splurged 40k worth of delivery/takeout food this year. Pretty disgusting how much money I wasted out of my salary on shit food. No stove though and I live with people who would eat my shit if I bought groceries. It sucks .

>40k worth of food on one year

This better be fuckin b8

How is that even possile?

You could've been living by yourself instead of with assholes with the money that you would've saved from buying cheap food

Some sort of loan for debt consolidation?

well you could start by making your own coffee

Not bait. I am well aware, no landlord would take me seriously when I told them I was self employed so living situation is bad. It sucks for real

Also >how is that possible
almost all delivery food, so $25+ a meal x3 adds up. Sometimes would get expensive food or over order.

Oh so it wasn't just dinner that you ordering?

What do you normally have for breakfast / lunch?

I have selective eating at this point. Pretty much same thing everyday. The food itself isnt expensive but you add a $6+ delivery charge, plus tip (I order sometimes twice from same restaurant so have to give atleast 10% or look like a POS) Basically bacon/eggs/toast for breakfest and burger for lunch pizza for dinner. Barley mix it up its fucked. Its just what I can afford. I really need to move out..

chapter 11 bankruptcy works I think.

do it.

I fucking wasted thousands of dollars on McDonalds and Chipotle. I haven't had fast food in 10 days, this has been my longest clean streak in months. I'll never get back that money I wasted and I'm ashamed of myself.

is this you?

meal prep, make own coffee, dump the fucking car and get a cheap beater that doesn't cost you 586 a month in payments you nigger, take the money saved each month and pay off highest interest debt first. Your situation isn't so bad and you can get out of it with some planning.

>40k on fast food in one (1) year
You spent over $100 on fast food a day for an entire year?

>Its just what I can afford.

>Spends $100/day on food
>It's just what I can afford.

Give me specifics... I'll work something out for you

Your Info
City/State : To calculate resources / taxes you have
Gross Income : Before taxes, your income either on a monthly or yearly basis
Living Expenses : Rent + Utilities (Break them down please)

All your debt's minimum payments and their %APRs please...

I'll whip up something for you and hopefully we can help you get something sorted out. Looking forward to getting info from you.

Jesus, go pick your food up for a fucking start, eat something with some vitamins in it before your teeth fall out and buy a locking fucking cool box or something. you have the life skills of a toddler.

why do you spend so much?
jesus christ

Ok, one (several) more thing(s), look for any means of cutting your weekly food budget.

Move out as quickly as you can. you have no kitchen and your flat'mates' steal from you, not a good living situation.

pay off the minimum monthly payment on ALL your loans prioritizing and credit cards that are out of their interest free periods (tell me it isn't many?)

if your income isn't going to change your lifestyle has to, rapidly and drastically.

I find this hard to believe for a single person unless they ordered delivery 3x per day. Or had a huge drinking problem.

My wife and I only go out on Saturday afternoons for budget reasons. We usually spend $65 for lunch / beers including 20% tip as our weekly splurge.

Even a person spending $100 / day, every day, won't hit $40K / year.

Is this New York City or something?

Whoops, the moving party actually applies to this guy.

Rice, beans, vegetables. Only eat when you are hungry. You can't afford 3 square meals so forget that bacon is breakfast conspiracy bullshit. Start obsessing over your debt and how you have squandered your life away. I'm sure you'll make it