Is this how it starts?

>binged watched Initial D
>Eurobeat stuck in my head all day for the last week (even when I'm in bed)
>put it all on a CD for when I drive
>started heel-toe shifting on corners for no reason
>have trouble sleeping so I go out and drive around on this twistie loop and pretend Im delivering stuff or else I can't go to bed at a reasonable hour
>whenever it rains I go full dorifto on most corners and freak out everyone (thankfully it only rained once)
>started calling my BRZ and eight-six (it technically is)
>constantly looking up 90s imports on Craigslist, probably going to buy one soon
>pulled all of my money out of the bank so I can look at ricers cash in hand

What the hell is wrong with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjeKw0B8PG8
youtu.be/FM3t88m391I?t=7m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=sGstDaLgPPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless you user, I had a hearty laff, there's nothing wrong with you other than you're a massive weeb

bro are you me? I'm doing the same exact shit minus I have a fiesta ST. Weebs for lyfe

>RUNNING IN THE 90's

>What the hell is wrong with me.

You've been programmed by memes.

I managed to get a job in order to raise money so I could get my license because of that weeb shit.
It's probably autism user.

Be glad you didn't already have two expensive hobbies beforehand. Now I've got four fucking projects I'm saving up for/working on.

>new 6700k GTX1070 build, all new parts plus new chair and sound system
>M+M M10X Zhukov + PK-01
>Custom Nowlin 1911
>1989 Jeep Comanche restomod
I'm going to be in for almost 10 grand by the time all this shit is done. Fucks sake.

Yeah I already shoot, im an autistic reloader too. Ironically I got into reloading to save money but now I just shoot more.

I'm hoping to join a track club or get into LeMons racing before I wreck my car.

Good luck with LeMons. They sucker you in with the promise of racing on just five bennies, and then by the time you get on the track you're 6 grand in the hole for everything NOT the shitbox itself. Oh, and good luck actually staying under $500. Everyone pretty much goes over and then eBays as many interior or otherwise unnecessary parts as they can to hit $500.

How so? Is that between the cage, extinguishers, and all the safety stuff?

How so? Is that from caging and ask the safety stuff? I can weld so I can do my own cage with a little luck.

Fucking captcha tricking my ass

DEJA VU

Literally happens to everyone who watches the show and gets into it. There is a reason many people credit Initial D for getting them into cars.

Don't forget to order some reproduction Sprinter Trueno and TRD badges to put all over your car.

I´VE JUST BEEN THIS PLACE BEFORE!

autism is wonderful, enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjeKw0B8PG8

Jesus Christ. Literally the same. Just bought a Fiesta ST and keep looking for Truenos on CL.

Safety stuff, insurance, pit crew and gear, fees, racing suit and helmet, there are a lot of costs that aren't often talked about that have to be factored in.

I bought an '04 Escalade because of The Sopranos, what the fuck is wrong with me.

Sold it after 3 months.

And I tailgate Audis in a econobox blasting eurobeat.
Everyone here does some kind of crazy stuff, normal driving would be boring.

I think I just found god.

You're literally me man.

>finish Inisharu Dee
>Start looking at Tsuchiya togay vids
>Blow money on an AE86
>Start hitting up local mountain passes every night and wrenching it in the daytime like I'm a Gundam pilot doing maintenance on his mobile suit.

I've been looking to import a 90 GTST so I can do mad skidz and listen to euro beat as I slam in a guard rail

between first hopping on Veeky Forums and watching inishir dee im seriously considering buying an 86 and driving it back home across the country.

it upset my plans of getting into skeet shooting, cowboy shooting, precision shooting and handloading, but ill probably have more fun with a car than guns for the time being.

this

Same here, I'm getting my license in a few weeks after years of putting it off. I can't wait to be free.

cars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> guns
guns are fun but not as fun as going sideways around a corner at 70mph

>binge watched iinshal g
>didn't even notic eurobeat
>hopped in my shitty rav4
>hit local tougay going as fast as I could late at night practising weight shifting and smoothness
>joined night wave
>now buying a true cornering machine

I have the exact same problem except I have an SF6 so I just pretend I'm Nakazoto from the night kids since you can't really drift that thing.

I see you've never shot a sport that involves moving. Those are 10/10.

The unranked, unsanctioned matches with local rules that are ridiculously loose are 12/10. You ever magdump an AK at 8 different targets while sprinting and then finish with your bayonet? That's a special kind of magic right there.

Wish i had something like that near san antonio

But was it worth it?

Where the fuck do you think I do that shit
Cedar Ridge gun range you colossal faggot

Are you me? How old are you guys? I am 20 living in a big city and decided to get my license this summer after putting it off for 3 yrs because of money, all because of dagumi
can't wait to finally be free

This is a very relevant thread to post this in, be ready to rage, Veeky Forums.

>around a decade ago
>was 18
>parents wanted me to get a driver's license
>we actually owned a Corolla GTS, although it was an AE88
>it was literally also the same coloring as the one from Initial D
>I've never seen this car anywhere else, and tell my folks to hold onto it since it's possibly a rare, valuable car
>my birthday comes
>they surprise me by taking me to a parking lot blindfolded to give me my car
>oh boy I can't wait
>take off the blindfold
>its a fucking Dodge Neon
>I asked them where the corolla went
>"oh we sold it lol you don't want that old thing"
>my face when
>BONUS ROUND: I saw our AE88 sitting on the side of the road, wrecked, with some stupid kid standing outside it like he never seen a crash

I am so fucking mad. I was THIS CLOSE to having a meme machine before it was cool.

I'm 19 living in a shitty country and also a poorfag,please kill me. I still haven't saved enough money. Driving is nice I hope we will both make it friendo.

I'm 23, in a big city with excellent public transit. I've known how to drive for 6 years, I just never got a license because I didn't want to pay the insurance. Then I watched Inishiaru Dee and finally found the motivation to do it. All I gotta do is take the test, I know from experience I'm a better driver than most of my friends with licenses.

>pic related, my face when I have to backseat drive because they've got no situational awareness

>Have a pigfat 350z
>still building my meme machine 260z
>350z has no aux input and the cassette adaptors always break so no eurobeat on the go

Reeee

Why don´t you record yourself a mixedtape?

Same here OP. I was gonna get a truck, ended up buying an Integra. Unfortunately I'm a poorfag so no VTEC but I plan on swapping the B18B1 for a B18C soon. Drifting is fun but hard as fuck since it's a FWD.

Welcome to the Veeky Forums driving club. Remember, you're here forever.

It's how it started for me as well OP.

When I was 15, my dad forced me to learn stick and do it well before I can touch an auto. Then he forced me to actually get my license at 17. I never cared about driving or anything like for 10 straight years. Just thought it was a chore.

Then I recently watched Initial D (like a half year ago), binged it, and now for the first time in my life I have interests in cars and improving my driving skills. I'm actually having fun driving for once. It doesn't help that I live in SoCal making a living an IC courier for a year now, so it just went full blown autism. A job I hated is now fun. I blast eurobeat and lazerhawk everyday all day.

>put it all on a CD for when I drive
>started heel-toe shifting on corners for no reason
>have trouble sleeping so I go out and drive around
>constantly looking up 90s imports on Craigslist

Holy fuck you're me

I don't know how you people go so long with no license. No place worth living has decent public transport, and even 'decent' public transport only goes like five blocks an hour. Unacceptable.

Also cities are shit and full of violent minorities, drug users, and the homeless. Apartment living is also cyanide for the soul.

Lack of motivation and ambition can really dull your senses and trick you into thinking busses filled with subhumans and tiny apartments are alright. But when I finally realized what I knew I was missing, it didn't take long to get things moving again. Feels good to have my life going somewhere again, even if it is something small.

>>constantly looking up 90s imports on Craigslist
I need to stop doing this because I won't be able to buy anything until the end of March.

My issue with faggots and intial d is thet they get trapped in that world of fake jdm culture they miss the point is to inspire them into making their own racing story out of their own life. Youre wasting your time if your more interested in watching someone else life stories instead of going out to make your own.

>new 6700k GTX1070 build

Why though, all the good games are only on the PS4, and for the sake of this thread, PC won't ever get Sega's Initial D games, or the upcoming Daytona 3, or even the Wangan Midnight games. Though its defense, those games didn't come westwards either.

>Sega's Initial D games
I head rumors that arcade stage 8 is supposed to come to ps4, do you know anything about upcoming initial d or wangan midnight games coming to console?

not really much of a weaboo but the new mad max movie rekindled my love for cars and as unlikely as it seems right now due to a multitude of reasons my dream is to buy an 80s panty dropper w123 and install a v8 and give it a jet black paint job

i don't even know much about cars and i've been forced to let go of everything non-vital to fund this, and i'm also aware that a west german businessmans car butchered into a sort-of v8 interceptor wont fix my life but at least i'll have a fucking mercedes benz

Also in SoCal, we outta hit the road and get tendies sometime

im doing the exact same thing, but before i watched initial d i was a big USDM guy, got a mustang and everything.

i dont know anymore man

Nope. I'm assuming Stage 8 is also going to be Japan only. Even if it comes westwards, I bet it will be PS4 only because of (((licensing issues))) since Sony owns all anime houses and music labels, thus Initial D itself. Kinda like what happened with Project Diva.

As for Wangan, I have no idea. As far as I know they're arcade only.

idc if it is jdm only, but would suck if it is region locked....so is it official or just rumors?

>mfw the love stories in initial D are just as interesting as the races

>V8 w123

Thanks to Veeky Forumss memery, I'm seriously considering importing a Twingo, preferably one where the wheel is on the right for muh JDM, throwing an LS1 in it (if it will even fit, if not then I'll go with Veeky Forums's other meme engine, 13B), converting it to RWD, painting it to look like the tofu meme machine, install a high end audio system to blast Eurobeat 24/7, and slap 'Powered by Super Eurobeat' stickers all over it. How memetastic is this idea?

If you really admire the 86, you wouldn't want an 88.

It's not so much admiring it as it was the loss of what seems to be a rare vehicle in the USA. But do tell, what are the differences? I read something about the 88 being downtuned from the 86, anything else?

Can't wait for u to dagumi it up a tree

I'm a bit strange, I started watching Initial D the day I got my driver's license. Basically took me from "yeah driving is cool" to "NEED CAR NOW"

Then I lost my job, so I couldn't buy le vroom vroom machine. Fast forward a year and some change to today where I now drive an autotragic, and am saving up for a dorifuto machine

Why did that made me laugh?

Yes I broke my rear sway bar doing this.

>lazerhawk
my man.

GAS, GAS, GAS I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS
TONIGHT I'LL FIGHT, AND BE YOUR LOVER

YEAH YEAH YEAH, I'LL BE SO QUICK AS A FLASH
AND I'LL BE YOUR HERO

>onenightinarabia.jpg

Since /a/ has gotten so anal about JJBA to start making "is this a jojo reference" memes, how long do you think it will be before people start spazzing out and going "DUDE NICE INITIAL D REFERENCE DEJA VU XDDD"?

>2 anime series with ancient ass memes now becoming a meme in and of themselves

Fucking batty if you think about it.

Even battier; Eurobeat is a meme that has lived on for the longest time. When there were lol, internet variants back on YTMND, now there are various Eurobeat parodies on YouTube. Eurobeat will never die.

And if you think about it, Eurobeat is really just evolved disco.

THEY WERE RIGHT. DISCO NEVER DIED. AND NEVER WILL DIE. EUROBEAT IS LITERALLY THE PERFECT GENRE.

Welcome to the broken low, welcome to the famous disco live. At least now the Bee Gees can rest easy, knowing their legacy has evolved.

>16760578
Hey Tony

IT IS THE SAME FUCKING THING

FUCK YOU
FUCK MR. REGUFUR FOR SPREADING THIS STUPID FUCKING AE86/AE88 MEME
FIND A FUCKING AMERICAN-SPEC TOYOTA COROLLA GT-S
POP THE HOOD
WHAT DOES THE CHASSIS CODE SAY?
"AE86"

FUCK

Any car is better than a base model Neon desu

I'd daily drive my $600 50whp diesel Mercedes over a neon

No, fuck that. Disco's out, murder's in.

You don't understand. My parents SOLD the AE88 for a fucking Neon. For only $500. Yes, five HUNDRED. Because "it was old".

You probably watched the version without Eurobeat

To add to what said, the only actual difference was the difference in horsepower(128hp Japan vs 112hp US), and this wasn't because of Toyota intentionally handicapping it, it was DUE TO THE EMISSION REGULATIONS. The AW11 has the exact same 4A-GE engine, and guess what? they make the same power, 128hp in Japan vs 112hp in America, and I don't see people claiming it isn't actually an AW11.

>tfw autist about bikes
>tfw saving up for a hauler and leathers so I can do track days and race

we're all gonna make it brahs

$$$$$$

or rather, absence thereof

came into a 240sx for free but it's automatic should i convert it?

Op, there is a point of no return, and you blasted by it sideways playing Eurobeat almost as loud as the screaming engine.

Godspeed user

I think it's a grand idea.

This. He even corrected himself.

youtu.be/FM3t88m391I?t=7m40s

Shit fucking pisses me off though, like I own a GT-S and I'll be damned if someone who hasn't owned one and is just parroting some clown on youtube thinks they know anything about my car.

>Just made my first eurobeat CD to listen while driving

How fucked am I? Is there any hope left? Or am I doomed to become an autist?

enjoy it, do your regular maintenance yourself then decide if you want to convert it

you were already autistic

>buy late model corolla
>last model to include an A series engine
>get excited because i have a sort of kind of 4AGE
>except a different head a different block and weaker internals
please send me to a gulag

is it the meme queen

This just in
youtube.com/watch?v=sGstDaLgPPM

Console games do not interest me in any way, shape, or form. Hack-and-slash is for kids. Come get me when PS4 gets Arma 3 or DCS World. Also muh 2k and muh 120hz.

And tries to sell it a million times on every forum in BC

This story is not true, panda paint was never available from the factory on USDM corollas.

>made a Eurobeat mixed CD when I went for a midnight cruise with a qt
>asked Veeky Forums for help making it
>actually got me laid, Gas, Gas, Gas! was her favorite song

Thanks for the memes Veeky Forums

>me
>18 years old, just got license a few months ago
>driving my sister's chevy trailblazer until I save up for a better car
>stumble upon initial d
>acquire a taste for eurobeat
>burn a CD
>forget about it
>take cocaine one night at a party
>get in car to drive myself and my friends home
>remember CD
>end up hitting 100 mph on quiet residential roads
>hit a racoon and vaporize it instantly
>start braking with my left foot because I saw it in the anime
>attempt to go down a turn super fast and end up nearly tipping the car over
>now I want to learn stick shift, buy an FR, and start streetracing
>also addicted to cocaine

>saving for a car
>addicted to cocaine

I could've sworn it was white and black. At least it had a white top, that much I remember. Maybe it was just dirty.

It wasn't? Are you referring to the Hi-Tech Two Tone paint job in general, or the specific white over black scheme?

It's slow going

It loses its fun quickly I used Tons of cocaine but almost always prefer opiates the high lasts longer and it's easy to relax on.

I'm fairly sure the only panda color scheme the GT-S was available in were sliver gray/black, sliver/gray and light blue/blue. The SR5 had a red panda scheme. No white panda but it came in solid white.