imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Alas poor Veeky Forums. I knew you.

rolling

boring bonfire, rerol

Shitty delivery

I've done a surprising amount of these.

Asking again for the image similar to the op where you roll for your playstyle.

This?

No, you roll for what playstyle you use (mage, ranged, etc.).

This?

Good enough, thanks.

It's always bothered me how these threads call themselves Veeky Forums since there's an actual board called that. Why not something like /terragen/?

(You)

>stupid faggot crosses
Kill yourself christcuck

>Betsy's Wrath
>Dark Artist Armor
It must be illegal to have this much fun

The fuck does it add?

itema

if these were random structures in the world that would be so cool

Living Cactus when?

bump

Are there any mods that add a rocket launcher that works like the memebow?

Hey yo fuckin Terraria Leveled fans, we sat through to find out the tweaks and errors that can be done in multiplayer, and we got it pretty much on point (until you get past cultist, then it's who fucking knows)

Mod options been super fixed up so it's not as nastylooking. The Health bars has previews too minus Metroid Prime. (But hey, we know who has enough time to check that out, right?)

Anyways, get that shit and get yourself in gear. Also did change things like orichalum/Chlorophyte gear damage upscale, The spore sac also upscaled, and some others.

Yer welcome. And attached picture is Metroid prime healthbar, because yes

H'oh shit wow this is still a thing? I wish the best of luck! Always enjoyed this.

The golem, fishron and pumpking are kinda cute.

comfy

>tfw wanna play it with a friend for the first time
>no friends
how do i go about making friends then getting them interested in terraria then have them be my base building meal cooking home wife

I havent played Terraria in ages

Same here, I want to start playing again but pre-hardmode is such a boring slog and it lasts for a long time.

Same here, I want to start playing again but hardmode is such a boring slog and it lasts for a long time.

I am stealing this.

I never stopped. I build things, on and off, on a modded world. Its neat.

I can't stop. I'm showing signs of addiction and it's worrying me.

How do you get those bone piles and ambient shit where you want it?

>How do you get those bone piles and ambient shit where you want it?
TEdit.

rolling

I'm a new player, trying single player, and I am just completely stuck at Hardmode. I can't seem to beat a single mechanical boss, and it's pissing me off so much because every day I fail to beat it more crimson spreads and it's going to be so much harder to remove it when I finally do beat a boss and get that Clentaminator gun. My world's almost 30% crimson and almost my entire snow biome is gone because of it. I have no idea what to do to prevent things from getting even worse, and don't want to cheese it by doing multiplayer and getting someone else to beat the boss for me. Is there any non-painful method to purify your world without the Clentaminator? Just using purification powder and carving out small chunks of area to purify isn't working for me, the crimson still spreads faster than I can purify it. It's already spread so wide that I can't really make barriers to halt the spread, though I should have done that before entering Hardmode. If there's no way to do this I think I might just ragequit the game.

>Is there any non-painful method to purify your world without the Clentaminator?
Nope. Is there anything you want to save in that world? Because you can make as many as you want.

>I can't seem to beat a single mechanical boss, and it's pissing me off so much
Been there. What build are you using? My advice is to scrap it for the daedalus with holy arrows or the fetid Barrack Obamas. Also, if you're in normal mode, you can make an invincibility machine using statues.

So.
Apparently the Spirit Mod came out.

Has anyone tried it yet?

Start with Skeletron Prime. He's the easiest mech boss, for me at least. No need to try to outrun the spazmatism's flames, no chance of getting fucked in the ass by The Destroyer. If you have a single or double layer platform arena then you've already trivialized one of his arms into uselessness.

The BEST advice I can give you though, is to simply not give a shit about the spread at all. Make a 4-5 block deep hellevator between your base and the encroaching bullshit and move on with your progression. It doesn't actually have to reach to Hell, just a decent enough distance down that it'll have difficulty passing and getting under your base. Even better if you carve a horizontal tunnel to block entry into the zone from below. Use sticky bombs, it makes it more bearable.

Honestly the Clentaminator makes such a massive difference that this is going to seem like a worthless waste of time spending so much effort to manually cut it out and use purification powder. The Crimson is something to be lived with, not purged. As your pick speed increases, you'll wonder at why you gave a shit about it at all, as you'll be able to cut through it at lightning speed and just spray green shit all over to cure it.

I seriously hope you're not playing on a small or medium world though.

Yeah, it's alright.

The actual spirit biome seems useless right now though.

How do you properly make waterfalls?
No matter how hard I try i can never get it to fucking work.

and how do you get the background waterfalls as well?

How do they get the background walls to fade to black?

The squarish ones are waterfall block walls I think. Make waterfall blocks next to both a crystal ball and water using glass as the ingredient, then change that into a wall at a workbench.

As for the little streams, hammer a block holding back a liquid until it goes to the half block orientation.

I think it should be mentioned that the Clentaminator can't be used to bring back desert, jungle, or snow biomes since it only converts things into: hollowed, corrupted, crimson, mushroom, or normal ass grass.

As far as I know anyway.

>desert
>snow
Using Purity green solution will clentaminate them back to standard desert or snow. It is the "normal state" solution. It'll turn mushroom biomes into jungle, for instance.

As for jungle, if you're lucky and you've got hallow around it (or place hallow yourself) then it's safe. However, even if the corruption or crimson get to it, it's not completely guaranteed to be totally fucked. On large worlds, that shit will usually only penetrate the outermost layer of the jungle, because after that the mud will get too thick to pass through and spread to the other side.

Additionally, it should be noted that Chlorophyte Ore will 'hydrate' dirt blocks, turning them back into mud, and will convert evil biome or regular grass blocks to jungle.

Speaking of the Clentaminator, someone seems to just have updated a mod that adds better versions of it with new solutions for desert, snow and such.

>Using Purity green solution will clentaminate them back to standard desert or snow. It is the "normal state" solution. It'll turn mushroom biomes into jungle, for instance.

I did NOT fucking know that.

Thank you so much, user- I thought it just turned biomes into the standard grassy environments, holy shit.

>theres still no grassland to jungle solution
why even play