January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

aesica.net/?main=ffbe-event-calc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Garnet's incredibly soft and plump bottom!

2nd for Chaos

Awe that's cute

Thanks user

Is there a nicer butt in this entire franchise

At 42000 candies. I'll have that axe before the end of today.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Vayne did nothing wrong, but Larsa did everything right.
There is a subtle difference between not making a mistake, and making the correct moves.

Yes, Lightning's

>lightning
>has a butt

Lightning's an armpit goddess but I'm not convinced about the butt thing

Nope

This is false, Larsa did plenty wrong, although much of it can be partially forgiven at least in intention due to his youth and inexperience.
His naive trust of the main party and his lack of understanding of wider political realities caused him to make a few mistakes that caused significant harm.
The True Hero did everything right as well as doing nothing wrong.

Larsa turned out surprisingly well considering his brother regularly molested him since the age of 4.

Going boots on the ground and personally verifying the strength of Vaan and co. (which is great enough to defeat ancient guardians, behemoths, espers, the long-forgotten hell wyrm, superweapon Omega Mk. XII etc. etc. as well as judge magisters [i.e. the greatest of the empire] in personal combat) and deciding to curry their favor is pretty much as "right" as you can get.
Figuring out "oh hey these guys are fucking demigods, let's not piss off Heracles and his posse" isn't naive so much as serendipitous.

>15000 gems on Squall banner
>paper crane
>zorlin shape
>platinum sword (XII)
>twin lance
I'll take it

Also, finally got ling on my last desperation ticket pull

Anyone meme with magic?

You get WoL

If only. I'm still happy, though.

>Half price pull
>Galuf
Unacceptable. Another.
>Ticket pull
>Cyan

Finally feel like I have a unit that isn't too embarrassing compared to all the people from here who I've been using to carry me through events with their based friend units. I don't think I can push it much higher with what I have available, but I'm f2p so I have to take what I can get. I just hope other people can get some use out of it to repay the months of carries I leeched from everyone else.

Still got a fair few free slots in my friendlist, and even more if I remove some chinarune shitters. Hit me up on 604,971,214 ask for Noct my dad's name is Reggie.

There is no logical reason for the main party's ridiculous power, and no logical reason to assume that Larsa witnessed it, as plot-wise there isn't a reason to take some kid half way across the world doing sidequests for what would end up being months at least. His actions showed either a fundamental misunderstanding of reality or a significant shortsightedness.

DO NOT IMPLY LEWD THINGS REGARDING THE TRUE HERO AND UNDERAGED ARCHADIAN PSEUDO-ROYALTY.

If you try again today, you'll get Sabin

You're trying to bite off more than you can chew, friend.
I have a Chizuru, actually. Was gonna grind her up until I got Ling. Should I replace refia with Ling and have Noct Chizuru and Gilgamesh as my main damage lineup? Or keep it as is and save chizuru for a later time?
Sure, I'll take you up on that.

Sent a request, Im a shitter in need of a carry for some of the harder events (couldnt do shit with the greater Nain beast) 973 215 360 with a CoD lead

I wanted to test the meme magic.

I am not disappointed.

Nice, had one slot remaining. Sent.

Hiya, lads!
Who's up to take on Rubicunt with me?
Also, who to take to fight him?

No fair why does he get a trip ?

Well I'm tripping too now!

FUCK LEGION

I want to try this out and be a qt white mage and service all those manly tank's healthbars...

catboi or femroegadyn?

Because I usually set up rooms, mate

>There is no logical reason for the main party's ridiculous power
There's no reason for Ramza's ability to personally 1v1 Altima the Arch Seraph either but in Ivalice sometimes superhumans appear and juggernaut across a continent collecting dozens of legendary swords and everyone's supposed to shrug and accept it. Like Delita before him, Larsa just uses the wandering band of psychotic supermen to very successfully further his goals and secure absolute power.

XIV talk is fine here, but your faggoty kind goes to /xivg/. Hang yourself.

Sorry for tainting myself with wow. Im done with that shit.

no you aren't

He's saying you should go to the /xivg/ thread, not this one.
MMO talk can take up an entire general on its own.

Catboi you retard.

you're not tainted by wow, you're tainted by le epic healslut XD erp faggotry.

If i do another fucking worldquest i will kill myself.

thunks

>i never mix business and pleasure
>erp is bad

gulag urself m8

fuck off to the general where your kind belongs

no you won't

Ah fair enough
Nvm

do you play mobius?

5000 gems Squall banner:
>Twin Lance
>Zorlin
>Tifa's claws

5000 on Cloud
>Organyx

I'm good. Vivi's staff was my starter too.

I would like to.
Can bring Squall with the Enice SB, Vaan, Firion with BSB, Wall, Shout, Grand Cross+R3 Chain Blizz.

>Delita before him
>Before
Also again, there is no way plot-wise for him to get a gauge of the absolutely ridiculous power that they display in the final fight.
And even if we accept that he could, that still doesn't make his actions right, just incredibly selfish.

>dumb as a brick
>erp slut
>probably a dude wanting to be a catgirl

you're perfect for /xivg/

anything worth getting in SoM event after the tickets? Is the axe worth it? if not I'll just start tm farming

So is it worth farming Mana Mystery Elite? I can take care of it with my Exdeath+Gilgamesh but it's way more work. I also don't have another bonus unit to take Gilg's place if I decide to go pro, since my exdeath can solo pro.

I'm at this point myself, even stocked up on 6* mats that were running low and all of the shiva megacites to get her 2*.

Supposedly, it's worth farming the candy just to sell it, and you'll be set for enhancements with all the gil you'll get.

I'll probably farm for the axe and moogle myself, just because I can't stand the fact that the only other axes worth a damn will be tmr.

>Is it worth it to get more candy per run and per nrg?
???

I only have one event unit

They display it throughout the entire game starting at least with the direct assassination of Judge Magister Ghis, 5th foremost warrior of the empire (since personal physical and magickal combat ability is what allows one to be ranked Judge)
And I don't know about you but I took Larsa on a lot of hunts since the little hi-potion prince just makes the game easier

You're missing the point. Depending on how many event units and what you can bring, sometimes you can bridge that gap by simply bringing extra bonus units where you would need firepower for Elite.

example is what I could work with based on my pulls but it varies, that's why calcs exist

aesica.net/?main=ffbe-event-calc

I've got 2 Popois.
Added a bunch of Randis as friends.

I've found it more profitable to run pro

Its a quick run and better shot at more bunnies due to less nrg which equals more runs

In his direct example, he stated he wouldn't be able to bring more friend units, which is why I greentexted basically his own question.

Is the 60FPS patch for FFXIV coming to PS4 slim? I bought one one week ago and FFXV was included, so I am not really in the loop with PS4 news.

bonus units derp

makes sense

Can any anons that play JP RK weigh in on whether Seifer's BSB actually works at all? Honestly seems like Command #2 needed to do a bit more there, maybe Guts instead of a crappy heal that'll be worse on tougher enemies due to less damage dealt.

How appropriate.

yeah maybe

Just watched Kingsglaive for the first time.

It was a good watch, why the fuck y'all and a fuckton of other people bitched about it? You seriously need to appreciate things more without being stuck up cunt, is all.

what was the purpose of the fat guy?

>it was a good watch
it wasn't

Sounds like he's trying to apply to become an Archadian Judge with that kind of talk.

>Get Randi
Wew its like being the big titted dumb girl at school.

It was pretty much irrelevant to FFXV considering basically nobody from the movie showed up in the game except Ravus (for like two scenes) and Ardyn (who didn't have a big role in the movie and was completely out of character to boot).

>since personal physical and magickal combat ability is what allows one to be ranked Judge
What? I'll agree it's part of it, but knowing Archadian politics and that they also have other duties it's very hard to assume that that is all of it; his position tells of the possession of general fighting ability, not that he is among the few best in Archadia.
And still, ghis is a single person with no extraordinary powers and nothing behind him to help, and the main party does have significant training/abilities that are logical. Defeating ghis was on the edge of but still within the realm of possibility.

I can't wait to see how shit the western survey banner ends up being compared to actual intelligent japanese players banner.

Do unclaimed items stay in their tab forever? I have a shitload of cactuars waiting for claiming

>You seriously need to just lower all your standards so you can appreciate things that are bad
Fuck off.

Also, just because the game allows you to do it doesn't mean that it's logical plot-wise; if it did, then we can assume that there are multiple random months-to-over-a-year long stalls in plot progression as the main party anally sidequests back and forth across a third of the planet.

4U

Are you illiterate?

>Cecil and Aerith BSB
>intelligent

Japan has legendary shit taste when it comes to character polls.
See the most recent wardrobe poll where Yuna got her 4th Wardrobe Record.

How the fuck does U++ bahamut work? He uses ultimate megaflare and removes my buffs (like dr jewgle says at least) so I reapply stoneskin, shella+protectga, and have him full break and magic breakdowned. So his next megaflare does 4500 to everyone through that, and his ultimate megaflare does 6000? What the actual fuck is this fight?

Use MBlink

Panelo, but for different reasons

Welcome to the cool kids table. You can't eat lunch with us tho

it was a pointless movie, and almost everyone died just so they didn't have to put them into the game.

we've once again entered that dreaded time for U++ bosses where even with a lvl99 party most of which have record synergy and BSB, you're still praying to RNGesus that you don't get screwed over by the bosses choice of attacks.

the other one

>people actually wasting 6* mats on Primm
what madness is this

Is it a trap?

your mom's a trap

wow rude apologize right now

it's a half-price draw

plus I think Quistis's BSB is in the list, so kinda worth it just for the chance at a rare magic element burst.

Depends. If its not SSB+ its literally going to be the biggest trap banner in the post-G5 era. You could pull cloud's braver, multiple non-SSB gun-arms, non-SSB pins, and god knows what other horrid relics.

>Quistis's BSB
>on a FFVII banner
ok buddy

oh fuck I'm an idiot

that's lucky draw 7, not 8

Would could forget that iconic scene in VII where quistis fights off sephiroth with her whip and then gets mad at cloud because he won't talk to her.

FFXV is the first FF game I have ever played, I bought it because a friend recommended it to me, but I am almost three hours in and I am really not impressed.

The main characters are annoying, the story is cheesy, the open world is empty and boring, and the combat is piss-easy (although I am playing on Normal/Medium, I think you have to unlock Hard mode).

Does it get better or should I just not bother?

if you're not enjoying comfy vacation simulator that sometimes has Final Fantasy adventures in it. I'm sorry to say that it does not change much.

not really tbqh

What made you want to play it in the first place? What expectations did you have going in?

>The main characters are annoying, the story is cheesy
If you don't like these then there's no recourse, it's not for you.
>the combat is piss-easy
If you want challenge you either have to abandon sidequests or download the free holiday pack and equip the Nixperience Band for a low level run. Otherwise the only real difficulty would come in the bonus dungeons at the end of the game.
>Does it get better
I found it got much more pleasant once you get chocobos, but if you find the open world to be empty before then, you probably won't have the patience to get that far.

>Quina gets a BSB
For what purpose?