Teabag stunned Alex players.
Ignore Alex players.
Do not rematch Bison players.
Teabag stunned Bison players.
Ignore Bison players.

Eddy in Tekken 7 pls

>SFV core gameplay is great! I swear!

Reminder to never trust the Capshills.

Never lose faith, kuruminha will be a star someday.

WHERE IS SHE CAPCOM? ITS NEXT WEEK ALREADY.

Next character is a doll for sure

Which sf girl should I jack off to tonight?

reminder that bison's df.hp looks like and should be an overhead

If you're a western euro i'm in a similar position, user who can't get over 1000 points. My cfn is orpheusti

Noembelu

We get it killthevibe, you are retarded.

Necalli

Marn.

bison doesn't need an overhead, he just needs not crippling walk speed

Who are some characters who make you want to pull down their pants and perform oral sex on them?

Bison is fine.

he's not fun to play, I don't care about whatever fotm balance crapcom has graced [current season] with

Give Bison more walk speed and hes instantly top 1

Poison

Where is the info on the new SFV character? Fucking Capcom.

literally any and all female characters, also poison and bridget

No one said it would be today

PC EU Rev lobby is up now, Jackie=1, everyone is welcome to play
I'll close the lobby momentarily few min before 10 PM, then i'll make the lobby again

playblue

They said 'next week' last week though, and surprise surprise, today is 'next week'.

The next 4 days is also next week

Capcom should just give up on fighting games and make Street Fighter 6 a MOBA.

If they don't release info on the next character today I'll drop SFV like a hot potato.

>Every time a Matsuda is in Street Fighter the game is garbage

For Honor will be the future of fighting games.

They said the same thing about Dark Souls.

to be fair For Honor is a lot more of a fighting game than dark souls PvP.

What if they buffed the shit out of everyone else except Guile, Urien, Laura, Balrog for season 2, instead of nerfing those 4?

What buffs would be good?

oh this meme can't die soon enough. for honor looks so terrible, i wont even mention that it's not a fighting game

why is everyone saying this? it doesn't look like a fighting game

It's called irony
No one belives it

People are memeing, happens a lot in this general

it kinda plays like one to be honest

It has grabs, parries, blocking, spacing, dodging, you can tech the grabs, it has unblockables, footsies

Its more of a fighting game than Smash will ever be

2nd best bb.

you should look up what irony means

I think all characters should get buffed to Guile tier level, but a character like Balrog really needs to get neutered in one way or another or simply changed.

I dont even think that he's top tier material, its just that he's currently mega fucking retarded.

I fucked up. Sarcasm

What's the opinion on Namco X Capcom here?

you should look up how to remove a foot out of your ass because you got one coming

ᶠᶸᶜᵏ ᵧₒᵤ

>people are only playing SFV for the cash
>only top level players even have a chance to win EVO and CPT
>everyone else is just wasting their time
>only 1 person can win it
>the money earned won't even last 2 years
>nearly all top players have a real job

Something isn't adding up here.

/how/ have you done this

Abare Tosanami!

i made the same post the other day. people who carry that logic really don't make sense. I don't know why it's so hard to accept that some people actually just like playing SFV in tournament.

Not a fighting game.

never ever

People play street fighter because there's almost no elite competition in any other game.

was it ever localized? i always wanted to play it but I don't think it was released outside of japan

Its shitposting.

I dont know honestly because the reason theyre frustrating/not fun to play against is that with v trigger urien and balrog can win the entire round off one mistake, while laura can just kill you if she touches you in general, it might make it less frustrating overall as there would be less people playing these characters but I still think those 3 in particular have a shitty design around this game

Being sponsored pays, there are people who are losing for centuries and are still being paid.

how many of you even know how to perform oral sex lmao fuckin virgin loser nerds

Is Capcom retarded?

And people gave you a real answer. The money grabbers letsplaying a game will force you children to play it too because you have no own mind.

Can you name a sponsorship that pays a livable wage?

Look at the difference between a player who can be flown out to events all year round and go to Capcup and unsponsored players who need to work and can't afford to travel as much.

Why not the other way around

Some people are but it's unclear whom

Apparently there's a lot of staff rotation going on right now

Having CPT events all around the world fucked over non-sponsored players a lot and people like Justin were winning free points in Brazil and Canada.

And how many of those players making a living solely off being flown to events and capcup?

fuck off already gay furry

Nearly all of them if you are popular enough.
Most people only get travel + hotel.

But you only get that if you play the main game that is aired live on espn.

Being a pro player means more than just playing at events. You also need to stream regulary, be active on social media and ghave your brand out there everywhere you can.

>xbox gets the girls

Polystation is for gay niggas.

Sponsors, numbnuts

i think kazunoko said in an interview that he gets paid like 2000-2500 dollars per month?

Do they all just live with their parents and not pay bills or something?

They're paid enough to have their own homes.

Actually, yes.

Video game characters that want to pull down my pants and perform oral sex on me? I don't think there's any

what the hell are you talking about

>Early bird EVO passes the past couple of years were around $20~$60 leading up to the event
>No more early bird prices, a flat $55

>citation needed

The only reason to go to EVO is if you're a consistent top player or you have international friends you'd rarely get to see otherwise

As a PC player I'm not sure which one I want...hmm..

>tfw you take one game from Minastir's practicing Zato and you feel like the best ever
dont get frustrated and have fun lads

they're just using hayabusa parts again so unless you really love the old n-type or whatever it's called I'd just get a hrap v or whatever

Does Blazblue have a Ryu or Ken, why does every character have to be super technical or strange as shit, it's fucking disorienting for new players.

DoA6 gets announced and you get a chance to submit one change they will include in the game. What do you submit ?

>inb4 no DoA6

Make it actually a fighting game

I love and hate Capcom at the same time, how is this possible?

Ragna is simple and has a DP

Most characters aren't that technical. Just pick whoever looks cool

Remove the shit girls (Helen, Nyotengu, Honoka)

make it 2D

>Does Blazblue have a Ryu or Ken
Ragna and Jin cmon son

meeee