Redpill me on the caterham seven 160

Redpill me on the caterham seven 160.
Is there any reason, except for comfort, not to buy one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Y7wq3dU8U
youtube.com/watch?v=IPzxI6z12HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to built it yourself and I wouldn't trust anything I would make...

You can buy it fully assebled as well.

I'm sure it's wildly more expensive though

>Only £17k in the UK

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHY WAS I BORN IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY THAT SHIT COSTS A WHOLE LIFE SAVINGS TO IMPORT HERE WHILE FAT BRITS CAN HAVE THEM FOR DIRT CHEAP FUCK ME IN THE ASS WHY CAN'T I HAVE NICE THINGS FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

2500 pound more
But I skrewed on my vehicles since I got my first moped when I was 15, so i trust what I build.

buy some steel tube and make a half assed knock off

i hope you're a manlet and you are ok with zero practicality

t. manlet

Which country? If it's in the Americas, you've got better options. If it's in Europe, you can probably get a Caterham shipped cheap. If it's Australia, I guess you should just buy a V8 ute and cry yourself to sleep at night.

Miata exists.

I am 1,63m tall (5´3) and DD a moped from 1983.
Miatas are pigfat and more expensive.

Twice as heavy.

Brazil, land of the highest import taxes and most absurd vehicle and insurance prices on the planet.

Heavier than some 4-seaters.

Where do you live?
In Britain, we don't mind that our cars are built in the garden shed by men in flannel shirts and called names like Graham and Norman so that's why it's reasonably cheap for a car.

But on the Continent and in America, there are other and better options to have. And besides, if you live on the Continent, you might be able to get shipped cheaply.

see I want to move out so bad. But my roots are here. Everyone but the rotten rich drive boring overpriced steaming boxes of shit.

you'll be ok then. I'm 5'8" and fit fine but someone a bit bigger would find it really snug. They are mega fun btw, and that's coming from a miata owner. I drove a 7 superlight on track and it was spinning the rears in 4th.

Define comfort. The 160 doesn't have roll up windows OR DOORS and you have to pay extra for heating. Also if you aren't a manlet you won't fit under the roof that barely deserves its name since it's just a rag that keeps barely the worst of the rain out.

And getting in with the top up will be a pain:
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Y7wq3dU8U
Protip: Don't do it like that guy. Put your bum on the fender and start feet first.

Also it has only 80 ho. I know it's light yada yada, but isn't there an engine option in the 120-150 hp range that's just a few grand more. You WILL want to have that one after a few months - that is if you haven't sold it already by then.

Ahh. Beg pardon, sir.
Other than "readjust your dreams", I can't offer any other advice

It may only have 80hp, but it weigts under 1000pounds.
Also I am and don´t give a fuck about comfort.

Good. Now imagine how good it would be with just a bit more power.

Sums it up well. Why take the abysmal comfort for one hampered by 80 hp when there are engines for this car that make it worth it?
youtube.com/watch?v=IPzxI6z12HU

Why not? Did you assemble Legos wrong as a child?
Claim refugee status and go to Germany, you can speak english so you're better than 99% of the lot

>If it's in the Americas, you've got better options

Like?

>Cuckerham
Buy a Donkervoort you pleb.

I won´t have 150.000€+ in the next few years.

Buy one used and LS swap it.

The cheapest used one is still 30.000.
And LS1 are pretty rare here.

Also the taxes and fuel consumtion would kill me, even if I could afford the car itself.

Is it possible to register a custom built vehicle like a Locost there? How much are wrecked Miata donors?

To be honest I have no idea. And Miatas are crazy rare here, the ones I've seen online cost about U$35k to 60k.

>unironically living in Brazil

>he doesn't live in Brazil under 300 layers of irony

Yeah, I chose to be born here, the booty is too good

it's way too overpriced for what is it
either build one yourself or buy a fucking miata

A Miata is even more expensive...

Build a Locost 7 instead.

Imagine one with a 13B-REW.

>it's way too overpriced for what is it
No it's not

yes it is
think what you are paying for