/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Discord:
None, because we have standard.
___

Ramped:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLyNeh_CieU
youtube.com/watch?v=yJmnVieooUo
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/828544279983198210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/svg/ - Crybaby general

youtube.com/watch?v=OLyNeh_CieU

So if they print cards so strong and versatile that a craft has 40 locked in cards that can't be swapped because of how good they are, it's fine as long as the deck has a balanced in rate?

Boring trash game

>It's a he evolves levi and you hope he doesn't have a piercing rune too episode

Reposting for the late crowd and to continue the game discussion. At least we're shitposting on topic now. Also, weekly reminder that Sword ins't dead.

New Shadowlog data available (January 30 to February 5)
Daria lost 1% winratio (at 52% now), but gained 6k games (Jesus Christ, to put into perspective, cSword had 4.7k total games). Dshift lost 0,7% but remains at 47%, tier 1 my fucking dick.

Roach remains above 55% winratio, and gained around 6k games as well. It performed better than every other deck yet again.

Ramp Dragon gained 2k games, but lost a bit on it's winratio, still at 47%. Don't let your Saha memes be dreams.

Control Sword gained 1.5% with about the same play rate, Erika's winratio when warding up is at 51.8% now. Reminder that none of you faggots will ever touch Amelia, nor make the deck winrate go below 50%. Mid-range stays at 51% as well, if that makes sense for you, because it sure as hell doesn't add up for me. Aggro gained 3% and went from the worst Sword deck to being the best one compared to last week's report.

Aggro Bat reader usage went up by 1.5k, but its winratio remains at 48.9%, send help. On that note, control Blood peformed better and gained around 1% winratio, while also being used more often, it is at 45.4% now.

Seraph remains at 46%, and about the same uses, literally worse than Dragon. On the other hand, Sun Satan is at 49.6%, 3% increase from last week.

Aggro Shadow lost 1.3% winrate, but remains above 50%. Nep lost 2%, it is at 45.9% now.
Cerberus continues to be Shadow's best girl, Nep might have the thighs but that's all she has got going for her.

Also known as "WAAAAH I JUST LOST TO THIS DECK PLEASE NERF IT CYGAMES"

>It's the most fun and hard deck in the history of HS but god forbid a player gets rewarded for playing well, so they nerfed it to oblivion.
The Patron deck did need a nerf, it was cancer at high level play and tournaments. Although Ben Brode just went full retard and drive Warsong to the ground. All he needed to do was reword the card "your minions with 3 or less damage have charge" and there would be no 60 damage combo from hand.

looking forward to this being the designated shitposting topic of the week because people can't stop taking the bait

>19 rounds against Haven

God

>that's all she has got going for her.
Nep has big ol' tits as well.

突っ込め突っ込めー!

>We have a standard
>Coming from the guy who monitors the thread 24/7 to make early threads fighting against other autists

O im laffin

t. Bend Brode

>None, because we have standard.
Why are ESLs so fucking autistic?

Dead general, dead game

Hear!

>New Shadowlog data available (January 30 to February 5)
>noise
>noise
>noise
>noise
>noise
kys avatarfag

Why is everyone on the internet so devoted to being contrarian? With how much people (including the JP community) complain about cards on a 3 month expansion release cycle, do you really think the game would survive with a stagnant meta of must have cards? No card game has managed to do that.

The sword ungas are making a comeback. Maybe they finally realized being eternally butthurt by daria isn't going to magically fix their win rates.

>He has two

Tell that to the devs of Shamanstone who think the game's doing well for Shaman having a 53% winrate when EVERYONE'S trying to counter them. They reach over 60% of the ladder when it's about to reset. I regret getting golden Hunter and Paladin in HS. I got fucked and my cards and the classes I invested time and effort on are worth nothing right now. But everything's fine since I can dust everything and make a meta, Shaman or Warrior deck. Fuck them

Sounds like Daria to be honest

>Roach cancer is nearing Shaman level winrates
>A single deck, Daria, is completely warping the meta
>Even top players have inconsistent performances at tournaments thanks to the nature of the meta right now

Jesus fuck, I used to hate DE but now I acrually miss it. This game is slowly snowballing down the path of Shitstone.

Go back to hearthstone then, we wont miss you here

>B-but the ladder's all Dariacraft right now, this CAN'T BE HAPPENING
t./svg/

I watched Kripp's rant today and me made a good point. Coin flip is very balanced, but it's not even remotely fun, and that's what HS is right now.

>someone actually gets triggered by Shadowverse Channel images

>Playing Shadow mirror match
>Going first
>He has Lyrial out and nothing else is on the board
>He Soul Conversions her without evolving or attacking
>I "eeeh?" him
>He concedes
S-Sorry.

you know the drill

>the only way to win is to buy a shitload of packs, liquefy them all and join your cancer of choice

If this isn't the same as HS then what the fuck is?

I don't know about Shaman since I don't play the game, but Forest was like 58% winrate last expansion and I heard around 55 now. Even if it isn't Shaman this still looks awful.

That man was bullied to death. Take responsibility.

Have you never played a card game before?

>inconsistent performances at tournaments
>in a rng based card game

you're taking this shit too seriously, 90% of it is luck anyway

I don't even play HS anymore but I'm not afraid to call out bad design in SV.
Stay mad, cuck.

>Even top players have inconsistent performances at tournaments
When has this ever not been true? This game is luck-based and it always will be, deal with it.

thanks necrofriend

>Stay mad
>Only guy crying tears of rage about the meta is you

Huh???

What card resembles this image the most?

there are a lot of different cancers to choose from in this game
as opposed to hearthstone, where your only choice is patches or kazakus

Damus, Oracle of shitstain

What? I liquefied the cards I got from my starter packs and built a full mid range shadow deck last expansion. Literally 0 money or grinding.

Cygames never really gave us data (or an API), it was all player reported, so these values are most certainly wrong in one way or another. Anyway, Forest had 56% at masters last expansion (even with the huge data discrepancy since people would report tempo and aggro Forest as different decks), if I remember correctly no deck broke the 57% barrier.

There is good RNG and bad RNG. HS has bad RNG where people can place wildly at tournaments with no consistency due to coinflip and shit. SV shouldn't be this bad, but the top meta deck [Daria] is almost entirely a coinflip on how you draw. Even decks built to hardcounter it cant do anything against a nutdraw.

show us your penis

I'm doing well with my homebrew deck in A2 , thank you

Hmm, I can't make a funny shoop out of him, anything else, perhaps?

Win rates can be pretty lax, historically people will generally tolerate decks with winrates up to about 60%. It's when card games stop being fun that they die. This usually happens because decks are stagnant with few decks having a huge amount of representation or because games start feeling less like card games and more like playing RPS or flipping a coin.

People hate the Modern format in MTG because 2/3 the time you don't even play the game. Your draw is either so good you win automatically or you brick and you instantly lose. The format with a fuckload more banned cards is thriving though.

>Instant kneejerk response about going back to Hearthstone at the mere mention of criticism against this game
Nah, enjoy your last (You), cuck.

>I rerolled a week, i swear it was worth it!

Tell new players to do that now

>Wah! I have to obtain cards to play a card game!

Got a link to Kripp's rant?

youtube.com/watch?v=yJmnVieooUo

Seraph?

From what Cygames has shared in public statements that we can use to compare, Shadowlog is generally pretty accurate with around a 1% margin of error, maybe a little more with low/bad data decks.

This is the one I use the most

I re rolled a few times because opening packs is fun but this account is my first roll.

>Your draw is either so good you win automatically or you brick and you instantly lose.

isn't that EXACTLY shadowverse?

>every time someone complains about the thread they get 3+ (You)s from people who can't stand criticism
>w-we're not mad! you're the only one who's mad!
not fooling anyone, cuck

Need a concede pls

>This is the one I use the most
You think this is a motherfucking jojoke?

twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/828544279983198210

I guess no more memes this time. Only try hard. Fuck. Why they didn't announce it earlier.

Wrong image, gomen.

Why wouldn't new players reroll? I rerolled a bunch when I first started. At first I dumped everything into a janky ramp dragon deck, realized my mistake, rerolled until I got 7 or 8 legendaries and dumped a small amount into a good aggro blood build while i slowly build up to other stuff. Working on storm sword and seraph as I go.

Shadowlog data has been pretty accurate to Cygames data so there's no reason to distrust it unless it goes against your biases.

That said, cygames has also been very sly about the data thet do share. For example they claimed going first vs second had a 1% difference.. But this is only across all ranks and all matchups. The top decks in DE all had 55-60% winrates going second, (even storm haven iirc) signalling a huge imbalance in the important meta decks.

thanks luna-sama

People will finally stop meming and crying now that they have an incentive to suck it up and get good

do you even know what a new player is?

There's a difference between typical card game draw rng and things like Modern/Daria. If Daria draws Insight/Craig/Clarke/Daria, she's won that game. No one made any decisions, Daria just won because it's impossible for any deck to do anything about that. On the flip side, if a Daria deck never draws Daria they almost definitely lose. It's a very binary dynamic. You only get to play Shadowverse when Daria goes off turn 5 with weak card draw or 6+.

>trying to reach top 1000 masters in this shit meta
Lmao
Good luck my dude

>implying dshift- midrangesword- elana seraph rock paper scissor is any better

if you thought memes were bad before...

This makes Luna very happy.

I strongly get the feeling 99% of people in /svg/ have never played a card game before SV besides Hearthstone.

Yeah, I am one. Been playing for less than a month. I just did a little research before I jumped in. Not exactly unreasonable in a CCG to look up what works.

>no alternate art

This.
There's a reason why literally every deck (but forest lmao) is in t2 and there's like 15 - they can't deal sith Daria's best draws.

concede please

>either you play the same as everyone else or prepare to not have fun at all

The worst part?, people will defend this, and then they will bitch about losing to daria / seraph/ roach

Yeah, I don't really see many problems with Shadowlog data, but it is always good to remember that it's all player made and there's a chance of some stuff being off.
Tempo/Aggro Forest being the best example of that; they shared an almost identical list with the same line of play and win cons, but aggro used Goblins, and there was always a chance of a player fighting an "aggro" deck and reporting under tempo because it never drew the goblins (resulting in a lower winratio since it lacked early pressure, meanwhile aggro decks being reported as such had a higher winratio since they actually got said goblins). I don't think there's something wrong with the data this expansion, but the best winratio that Forest had was clearly inflated in DE.

Name one competitive game where you can fuck around and play however you like and still expect to maintain a consistently good win rate.

Now name one that isn't Overwatch.

thank you luna!

>Overwatch

kys

>Meta is made of 1 aggressive deck, 1 combo deck, and 1 control deck.

Isn't that fine?

Read the post. Overwatch is a shit game because it never punishes you for being shit at it.

Considering there are one tricks of about everything at master/challenger in league, yeah, league of legends.
It only really matters if you're aiming for the very top... which is about the same here. You can get to masters playing pretty much anything, see that Dirt Rune guy with 1.2k wins.

I would rather play against a hundred of midrange swords with perfect curve and Otohime+Sage Commander finisher, a hundred of Elanas healing up to 60 hp in one match while bming me and putting Seraph on board while i'm one turn away from decking out, a hundred of fucking tempo forests which floods the board while all my angelic barrages are on the bottom of my deck. I rather play against them all than play against one more Daria. I never hated a deck so much before and i hope i will never get to see a deck worse than this in the future.

>and 1 control deck.
What do you mean by this? DShift? Because if you mean Ramp Dragon, it isn't a Control deck.
>1 aggressive deck
Daria is not aggro.

You know this is so wrong if you actually played the game in competitive. Maybe only Lucio isn't punished for being bad at the game.

It also took him 1200 wins to get the Master. And that's not counting how many games he must have lost.

There are only two decks in t1: combo and tempo.

Need a concede

Yeah, I'm not saying it's optimal, but that anyone can do it playing almost anything they want (his list was pretty awful if I remember correctly). I don't like when people complain about only being able to play the very top meta decks, because you can clearly progress by playing other stuff.

>3 darias
>THREE.FUCKING.DARIAS
>never see A SINGLE ONE in 2 hours of playtime

that is it for me, fuck this shit, fuck daria, fuck everyone, 50% win rate my fucking ass

Great, now aggro bat cancer is making a comeback.

Is seraph not control?

>50% winrate
That is because everyone is trying to counter the deck. If people kept pla

Thanks doggo

Why do so many spells have to be so bad?

And aggro Sword and Shadow

And Saha-Ramp