/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1088

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - All Four Celestials
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno-Ifrit Showdown
2/22 - 2/28 - New Event (possibly collab)
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/1 - 2/15 - 14 Million Players Celebration (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Story/Special/Coop, 2x Renown Cap, Memerolls, etc.)
2/20 - Balance Patch

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E0lPaJfN5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I trust literally none of you shits to not be the type of person that signs up for a Kirin train, insists on hosting close to last and then ditching when it's your turn up.

0 SSRs from memerolls so far.

EARTH

Used my memeroll and got her. Is she good?

If a train would be organized I would host first.

POST JK LEWDS BEFORE LOLIFAGS JOINS

I did yesterday and it was a 9 characterless R pull and the wind 5* erune SR guy. Never again dj

Every cowroll is a good roll.

Generally, yeah

just mvp other people shit

Yes.

hahaha look at this deluded cowfag

Wouldn't yall be racing to host first for max trust gain?

Same
Godamn rigged scam rolls I've got shit all year.

cant seem to find anything in the shop that got their limit increased, maybe DO related item?

Yes, it's a problem. But is there another way to guarantee people wouldn't just leak a raid code? Trust ofc, but that's the thing we don't have. I have a nearly empty crew, for example, so I could just boot the random nips out or put my alt to be a captain while I join another crew. It wouldn't be a problem for me.

I plan on just suddenly posting a code on /gbfg/ and watch everyone's reaction when it's a Kirin raid.

I've done it before and I just enjoy seeing everyone flip out.

I usually do it when the thread is nice and quiet.

There's also a matter of leechers. If you haven't fight a kirin before, it blanks all your passive weapon skills so a fight could last for a long time if half are leechers or are unqualified to join a kirin train.

does anyone have a good list of summon hp/attack values? need to decide what summon i level to 100(not main summon).
have 8 dinos, colo 3* and cele 3*. maybe levin sisters when i can be arsed(lightfag)

Just add some level requirement, like being 90+ or 101+ to weed out the possible alts.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people have alts around that level though.

the crystals and blue crystals had their limits increased to 10, while everything else had their limits removed. it's to allow people to dump whatever points they have left.

12:00~15:00 JST are always the best times here on /gbfg/

>past 3 threads are vampy threads

>4-7 europoor time
dont bully

Well I don't mind hosting Kirins if we can get it organized. Guess I'll look into that discord or Reddit group.

Is it true that beato is getting buffed?

if i had to replace a chev sword lb3 or a tales of fist, which one should i replace?

i have already a unknown in my pool

the raw damage difference is 560, but tales of fist is a unknown after all

We need to have some sort of chat, where people are briefed on what Kirin does and what they need to put in their team. Then everybody posts their Kirin lineup & grid. Some people can easily mvp their Kirin given time, while some people can readily admit they can't and give the mvp away freely.

It's possible some people wanting to mvp their Kirins wouldn't be able to. That is a problem. That's why we'd need to look at people's lineups beforehand.

bampy chan is the cutest

No

So, irc?

i love beato!

I've always wanted to do that. How hard is it to farm 60k points for the 4 seals?

why would someone give their mvp of a kirin

i would prefer to just dont host it

Is Huanglong even a thing? The summon looks interesting.

so what do you people use unknown/event weapons over character weapons?

is it because they can be uncapped? better skills?

I'm fine with irc, I use it. But I think it's difficult to setup for newfags. Doesn't discord do the same thing? Haven't touched it.

Can newfags even host the level 100 demon.

multipliers

Discord is more cancer, imo I find it harder to use than irc. For irc I can just open a website and call it a day.

cause unk is a different multiplier all together

Nobody wants to bother with it because no crystals though, the summon is pretty nice with insta full ougi

What's the quickest way to build your grid?

godamn how many times am i gonna fight this fucking bird?!
i think he's weaker this 2nd time around though.

Somebody might be able to gather 60K for seals, but not be able to mvp the Kirin due to being too weak and dying in the raid regardless of what others do.

first you need a whale summon that boost the gacha weapons

and second you need to LB those weapon, but this doesnt matter that much because all the pool have their alternative pool for people that dont want to whale for summons

well, except wind because zephy whale weapons sucks and garuda weapons are shit

leech and host the boss you need weapons from
spend berries to do it even faster

different multiplier better numbers
gacha weapons fall into normal
You want your pool to contain normal GW preferably + unknown/cosmo + magna/primal + baha multipliers

pay for rolls

Vampy isn't core!

Hello I am relatively new. What is a Kirin train? The only celestial event I ever did was a fire one months back in march or april or something, but I stopped playing in May and only just came back recently.

don't main light and dark as a newbie

Buy a weapon with renown.
Whale for goold moons.
Chocobar said weapon.

>when you get bullied so much by wata that you explode

Ive been doing that

I realised I fucked up when I rolled duplicate weapons I uncapped instead of just using it to fill grid

Too late

thats why, why giving away the probability of getting a hihiiro over just a few gems, just wait a month or 2 until you're able to mvp it even if it takes longer than the usual

Each person hosts a kirin and shares it with the same group of 30 people

baha multiplier is considered normal though

just give me your anima u nobody

I love Vampy-chan!

i mained dark as a newbie and i got out of it alive
it was a rough ride but farming for tia guns feel so much eaiser

she is VERY cute !

D R A M A

You should decide that based on their call effects. Summon stat boosts aren't that significant.
Speaking of which, what farmable summons should a newfag get for their call effects? It's something I haven't worked out yet.
The damage formula is base stats times several separate multipliers, which are all 1 + percentages from various sources. Normal multiplier, which include all gacha weapons, is boosted by a lot of different sources and suffers from diminishing returns to a large degree, unless you're using Normal Weapon Skill boost summon to inflate it when using a lot of very strong Normal weapons. They also require a combination of lots of damascus/gold bars, good gacha rolls and ticketing extra copies to uncap and most of them are still inferior or comparable to grindable weapons from non-magna raids.

Haha same, luckily I picked with my heart so the grind is tolerable half the time

The current irc anons have already hosted numerous kirin trains with 1-2 hours train time. I have heard horrors of reddit trains lasting for more than 4 hours because of leechers and such.

Why are you asking me? I'm sure there's a possibility somebody wants in but can't mvp, so we have to decide what to do in that situation.

A problem would arise if somebody wants to mvp but clearly can't. We don't want to have a fight while the train is going.

Chev swords?

>Just MVP your kirins

I shot myself in the foot picking dark and then kept shooting myself in the foot throwing in 300 berries and a few dozen palms and all I got was a 3* selfie

Now I got no berries and no grid

>You should decide that based on their call effects. Summon stat boosts aren't that significant.
pretty sure lvl100 magna stats make a decent difference compared to my 0* siren

>irc shills

>it was a rough ride but farming for tia guns feel so much eaiser
I've gone from having a wind grid made up of the SamSho katana and a baha dagger to having 6 guns this magfest
Tia is a good girl

Cock-chan clucking 10/10.
Hanakana clucking 0/10.
youtube.com/watch?v=4E0lPaJfN5k

what's so special about kirin?

crystals and gold bricks

Literally answered last thread.
tl;dr it drops crystals

How good is rise of the beasts for newfag dark niggers and light cucks?

add an O and she becomes best imouto.

Here's mine. Second in two days. Where's yours?

How many berries?

3* honor dagger is nice

enjoy your gold brick and honor dagger

gold nuggets and SR tickets, half pots and stuff
it's great to farm even if you don't want any of the weapons

It don't benefit both of you. Farm gold bar and pots.

you might wanna get atleast a gold bar if you wanna try to invest for six

Easy 200k rupies and a whole load of other shit.

0. Only regen and hosting every day diligently.

I'm going to get a crimson finger from agni

Will there be a valentine event?

I heard GBF have voiced confessions

restoratives
rupees
honor dagger

This is all you want as a newfag. You're probably a ways away from your GW character anyways, so gold brick is low priority.

Do people solo mvp kirin or does everyone try not to pass who ever is supposed to get mvp?

That's ridiculously lucky

Gran will replace Lyria during the valentine radio.

No, please don't answer this. I want a spoiler free potential surprise.

Chev is finally paying me back for the six months I went without seeing a single one.

2nd