FAQ: pastebin.com/agSi5e63

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/bRNZdkx0

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2232471

>Upcoming Games

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Starting 11th February
Theme: Character from JAPAN

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBodpZnuiOM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJJm-UTW5XQ&list=PLKFC-B72x0GtziGHqBcIEP65y111Lo2wA
youtube.com/watch?v=dQJtpMqf5Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=1aZ7XI7Y-T0
youtube.com/watch?v=6abUmzNx6z4
youtube.com/watch?v=SrpVzqM8JCI
youtube.com/watch?v=UGNbUBrnJU4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8jP-6_wko
youtube.com/watch?v=bpNCehVWqoE
youtube.com/watch?v=rDG7n0px6bY
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=209459
alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Only_You_-_Re_Cross_-
piratepad.net/IkWFvTJ7We
youtube.com/watch?v=wUOvJek6tG4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not linking the new thread

Old thread died just as I was posting the link to the new one.

Reminder

What are you doing?

>thread is on 750
>decides to take a small nap
>dies

We need an actually competent ninja

Kanami is most definitely competent.

What is your favorite version of glorious days?
01 youtube.com/watch?v=CBodpZnuiOM
02 youtube.com/watch?v=gJJm-UTW5XQ&list=PLKFC-B72x0GtziGHqBcIEP65y111Lo2wA
03 youtube.com/watch?v=dQJtpMqf5Jk
IV youtube.com/watch?v=1aZ7XI7Y-T0
Kichikuou youtube.com/watch?v=6abUmzNx6z4
5D youtube.com/watch?v=SrpVzqM8JCI
VI youtube.com/watch?v=UGNbUBrnJU4
Sengoku youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8jP-6_wko
Quest youtube.com/watch?v=bpNCehVWqoE
IX youtube.com/watch?v=rDG7n0px6bY

9>7>6>5D>Kichikuou>3=1>8>4>2

KR.

5D, then Sengoku.

Get off the computer Kanami

Probably IV.
I wanted to say Sengoku, but I heard it too many times to tell if it's genuinely the best or I'm just more used to it.

>mfw 01/03

So this is what happens when you go and fuck yourself

Rance is a pussy, unable to take his own rape

Question about VI:

The poison food that raises your stats, that removes 2 levels from a character? So if I understand correctly, if I give the poison food to a talent capped character, I can lower their levels and level them up to increase their stats even further?

post quest v2

yes its best to abuse to food on calorie though, since she starts at like level 5

He probably liked it, he's gay after all.

That's a bad censor job you did

>can still see 30% of penis and about half the vagina

Geez, let me try again with professional Japanese censorship

Now you're asking for it

Yes, perfect.

It is actually quite scary how close word came to destruction in that moment. Rance's body being controlled by yankee would bring lots of problems and remove one of the most important people in the world.

Good enough.

This is my fetish.

That's a very specific and rare fetish you have.

Reminder that this weekend is the Nippon Drawfag weekend.
How is your nippon going?

Not sure what fetish this is, but the scene surely was incredibly hot for some reason.

Right in the MASSIVE forehead
Ha!

It would be harder to miss the massive forehead.

Good job, you did it, Rance.

It takes two bars on the genitals for professional censorship, one on either extremity of the phallus.

I just noticed her school emblem is a cow. Now I'm imaging her being in Hufflepuff.

I hope I can finish the drawing for this weekend

are you interested in a crying mustache boy with Rance lifting Hibachi on his shoulder ?

>are you interested in a crying mustache boy with Rance lifting Hibachi on his shoulder ?
Sounds good.

Are there any news about Rance X ?

Will it go back to the Sengoku and Kichikuou format or continue to be a normal rpg ?

>this question again.
Is this just a common form of shitposting or are people unironically still asking this?

Not him, Just curious: what was the context for Rance's first sexual encounter with Crook? I'm assuming she just let him do her.

I think those repeated questions, some of the shitposting, and even half of the "oh hey I just started SR..." are just people making things up to stop the thread from dying.

Getting started

I love Willis

Rance seems to think impregnating Willis was a possibility in 2

So I found the link for the Only You: Re Cross game, in Japanese of course. Am I able to edit the pastebin to put it in there, are do one of the admins have to do it?

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=209459

On a related note of things, Only You also has an original, and is the definitely one of the noteworthy games Alicesoft has produced.

Even the English wiki has a page for it now,

alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Only_You_-_Re_Cross_-

While this has a none existent chance of being translated, I'm am so looking forward to playing this when I understand moon.

>is the definitely one of the noteworthy games Alicesoft has produced
It's definitely not. Tiger Joe is the only thing most people know about it.

I'm probably going to put up a pirate pad for people to suggest and record changes for the pastebin - new links/dead links etc.

piratepad.net/IkWFvTJ7We

Oh wait, I forgot that this was the English speaking fandom overall, then again, it sold well enough to get a Playstation 2 remaster, and as even sold as a "Greatest Hits" addition, I'm surprised Alicesoft didn't come back to that.

In any case, If the game were brought here to America, I could definitely see it get even more popular. I've looked into it a little bit myself, and I am already quite fond of the plot and characters, some fans from Japan think that Yuuji is one of the better protagonists Alicesoft has created as well.

It has an awesome soundtrack too:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUOvJek6tG4&feature=youtu.be

its too old to get popular in the west unfortunately

Well, if if the original or remake got translated, I could see a few people on /haniho/ talk about it, but the chances of it being translated are slim to none thanks to how old it is, like you said before.

Which sucks because most of the Alicesoft games produced in the classic era (1987-2003) were good stuff, definitely a lot better than some of the newer games coming out nowadays (I'm not saying any of the modern Rance games, Escaslayer, or Evencile are bad) but come on, the classics was where Alicesoft was at it's peak.

Did any of the games from the middle row have any sort of popularity at all (except Atlach-Nacha)? I can tell the name or at least the game from almost everyone in the first and third row, but only Hatsune and the Type-Zero MC from the middle.

Hatsune is the only one there with enduring popularity.

That has to be an edit.

The boy all the way to the top left next to Rance is Kentarou, the two boys in red hair on the top row with swords and armor are the two main heroes of Toushin Toshi, which if I'm not mistaken has gotten an English translation, down there on the bottom left we have Nanas from Mamatoto, but I'm not really sure how popular he is in Alicesoft's overall community, the guy third to the right on the bottom row is Akuji, main character from Daiakuji, who I know is a badass, and the guy that's two away from Rance is Goro, the main character of Prostudent series. All I know about him is that TADA likes him so much that he reflected a lot of his childlike comic relief onto him.

>TADA likes him so much that he reflected a lot of his childlike comic relief onto him.

That fucking meme sweater

Besides those I recognize Yuuji from Only You, Poron from Kaeru nyo Panyon, Hatsune from Atlach-Nacha, Zanba from Odou Yuusha and the Persiom guys.

Next to Nanas is the Darcrows guy

Blond twintails is Akane from Type Zero, Eyepatch Crow guy is Claude from Darcrows, last two are Kyouhei from Escalayer and Mantis from DALK/DALK Gaiden.
I think the one before Akuji is the protag from Yoru ga Kuru too, but I haven't played that and don't remember him exactly from the anime.

Breast string was better

What?

Hestia in the anime Dugeon danmachi use a string to lift up the boobs, i remember a image about a newspaper that show how to do that

Oh, right.

Still haven't decided

You think MG will translate 01 next?

Well its not impossible

I'm playing Sengoku Rance for the first time in a few years and I can't get the Shimazu brother to ambush Rance. What are the flags for that? They've already prepared to do it and I've been using Rance in winning battles but they just won't attack.

Are you in their original territories?

Yeah, I took the first one already. I'm about to conquer the middle one.

Not till at least Quest.

01 can be released before Quest to be honest

It could be but that'd be a waste of energy and they won't bother when they could be doing SR/Quest instead.

Why would it be a waste of energy?

Because they have two translators that already write for Rance and both could be busy on better projects. They could have launched with 01 but they didn't so now they're going to play catch up before the art on the older titles gets too outdated.

Rance VI was 100% translated though and Rance 01 is really short.

It makes far more sense for 01 to get released than Sengoku.

>Odou Yuusha

Speaking of Odou Yuusha...does anybody know where I can get the download for the game? That has to be the most hardest obscure Alicesoft game I tried to find, I can't even find it in Japanese stores!

>makes more sense for the worse game that isn't chronologically next in line to be translated

Sengoku is already translated

Probably in the grand Alicesoft torrent in the pastebin?

This guy got cucked so bad I feel sorry for him

No, Odou Yuusha wasn't in there last time I checked.

01 is not as short as you think.

It's barely as long as 5D. It's probably 3 times faster to translate 01 than redo Sengoku all over again.

lol cuck

Nor is it particularly long.

There is a reason it wasn't a full price release.

Fuck it, I'll just play through the true route again later. Obviously I broke something and the event won't trigger anymore.

>worst game
? 01 is great. It has unique fun gameplay and the single best scene in the series.

He said worse, not worst.

Worse, you idiot.

In my opinion if it were any longer the gameplay would have really dragged on

Pretty sure it is because I have it on my computer and I downloaded it from there if I'm remembering right.

KR Sel best Sel

Unlike 5D, Rance 01 has a lot of optional dialogue with bassicaly every character and location.

>Odou Yuusha

Tried searching for it, couldn't find it.

search for it in moonrunes

Agreed.

03 Sel is great in battles though

More like insanely OP, you just bring as many party members as possible and spam her AOE healing and nothing can ever kill you except instakill attacks because she gives so much healing.

Will Alicesoft be done with Rance after X?