- 8 3* Fou ATK up
- 8 3* Fou HP up
- 8 Golden apple
- 80 Mana Prism
- 8 Tickets

-Half AP for QP quests
- Great Success and Super Success double rate
- QP quest now everyday
- Can access Royal Brand Mystic Code quest with Rare Prism.
- Master Mission now gives 2 Quartz Fragment each.
- Animation update for 3* Cu (FSN), 3* Medea and 3* Medusa
- Story interlude for Da Vinci

>[8 Million Download Gacha - Da Vinci]
Servants getting a rate up
- 5* Da Vinci (Limited)
- 3* Cu (FSN)
- 3* Medea
- 3* Medusa
New 3 CE, some CE moved to FP roll only.

>[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- Valentine's to run from 2/8 until 2/22
- Epic of the Remnants to launch on late February

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45 (embed)

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM (embed)

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/lou54c
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-17/fate-extella-game-1st-tv-ad-reveals-winner-of-camp-poll/.104398
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the best thig of fgo is ________

waifus since I can't read jap

shitpost

キャッツ

poal.me/lou54c

Valentines poll

that nerocucks will always lose and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it, not ever

like this?

>thig

Could be better. 14/20

If manaka is the valentine servant I will wear her dress and post pics.

Reminder to love your empress regardless of polling.

U M U
M
U

WAGA SAI WO MIYO

>not putting the poll results in the OP
It seems like faggots need to be reminded that whores don't go over well with anyone no matter what main servant meme they have going for them

Soon

Are you a cute blonde girl?

Whore took the first place though.

>Dragging shitpost from the old thread into the new one

I'd rather have 100 nerocucks in here than one of you

artist?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>to the surprise of no one, the aggravated Nero shitposter was a Tamamofag all along

At least start capitalizing your letters, retard.

>Nero got last even though she had EMIYA!Lite on her team.
How the fuck did that happen.

Maybe.

he's probably a fat faggot, like all traptards

BANRAI NO KASSAI WO KIKE

Isn't that chaika and muramasa's artist?

He's doing art for FGO?

>Nero lost with EMIYA in her team

>Tamamofags latching onto this shitty poll for dear life even though every other poll of individual characters contradicts this

Yea, I'm sure Emiya, Nero, Jeanne, and fucking Gil are all below Lu Bu in popularity. Delusional cucks

holy shit she lost with Emiya supporting her
what a piece of shit

>KIKE

What did she mean by this? Is nero an antisemite?

I'm so sorry for the redman.

Nero was my first gold and I can't help but treat her well because of it.

Namaniku ATK
Yep. He already did Tesla, too.

>Delusional cucks

DO NOT

>nerodrone denying the fact that nero brought her team down
Stay delusional

>every other poll of individual characters contradicts this
Can i get 2 of these polls that contradict the extremely recent Team poll and Wife poll?

It's not the only one.
The only one Tamamo didn't win was the one against whom Nero should fight in a commercial which Arthuria won easily.

It's obviously one autist shitting up these threads. You can see it clearly because he has no concept of punctuation.

Choco time soon.

Not looking forward to switch CEs around every day to match the current class. If Avenger will work the same as Shielder I think I'll slap Melty Sweetheart on one and call it a day.

His suffering never ends. Not only was he relegated to secondary character he also ended up in Nero's team.

For

You faggots do know this poll is for which route / team you liked best right? As in who had the best story, and as a Nerofag myself even I admit her route in Extella was trash. People treating this as a popularity poll are either brain dead retards or delusional Tamamofags

This is why I think DW/TM have shit shot calling on talents

>Hire artists that draws top tier semen demon
>draws a SSR man
>Hire Miyano Mamoru
>Permanent Bronze/silver
>Hire Sawashiro
>No character doing her sexiest voice
>Hire Sugita
>Story Online
>Hire Otsumami
>CE only

SHIKASHITE TATAEYO

>general's lack of knowledge about Extella is exposed
>Suddenly non stop Nero shitposting for 3 hours straight

>We are many but you are one.
That's some melvin-tier shitposting right there

Ok, maybe I need to stop shitposting for a bit and explain this.

The japanese fans voted for Tamamo because as some of us realised already, the heavy focus on Nero in the EXTRA series is a bit too much. You have two heroines, so take care of both and don't fuck with the other like TM does with Tamamo all the time. EXTRA CCC Fox Tail is TM trying to do something with Tamamo, but at the end of the day is just a shitty spinoff not by Nasu, but by some random mangaka who's learning to draw while publishing Fox Tail.

That said, I like both, but I can't deny I was happy when Tamamo won that poll.

>Nerodrone damage control

I'M SICK OF ROLLING FUCKING 3* FUCK AT LEAST GIVE ME 4* SERVANT OR 5* CE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally NO recovery

OGON NO GEKIJO O!

>Entire thread is autists treating a "best route" poll as a popularity poll

By that logic Sakura must be the most popular Fate/Stay Night girl then.

>brain dead retards
So nerofags like that user who used to spam nero here?

"Which team you liked best"
Isn't that literally a popularity poll but with a team instead of individuals?

Roll exactly on midnight. Works for me, most of the time.

Wow it's like i'm playing fgo again!

>poll made when the game wasn't released yet
>which route you liked the most
uhhhhhhhh

Im not shilling GBF right now so don't you fucking shill FEH you autistic faggot.

The level of shitposting once HF comes out will put this thread to shame.

Didn't the poll come out before the route even came out?
Like, months before the game was even put on a demo.

>no black keys
Nah, FEH gacha is miles better.

Do you even know what a "Period" mark is?

Fucking kek. Why do they try to push Nero so hard if no one likes her?

Nerodrones are #1 at spouting misinformations.
Don't believe their lies.

At least ATK is finally getting the chance to draw big brown booty

Who the fuck shilling i'm crying over the gacha

She was very well recived until the septim incident.

It's a full stop user

Not really, I hate Liz and love Jeanne but I'd still vote for Tamamo's team because the characters overall are better and the plot was better.

>someone will believe this

These poll came out before Extella was out you brain damaged Nerodrone.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-17/fate-extella-game-1st-tv-ad-reveals-winner-of-camp-poll/.104398

You can call it that as well, the point still stands.

THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD THIS THREAD

That dude who did Nitocris must be happy.

LIZ THREAD

>People honestly arguing that Tamamo is more popular than Nero

Really, can't wait to see her lead role in the Extra anime then.

[DOJO UTAU HANA NO TEISEI]

I slightly disagree with you on the matter that it was the Japanese fans who mainly made Tamamo win.
I watched the Live Feed of people voting and initially Nerofags were leading easily with none of the other two being able to rival her.
But over time the Nero Votes nearly stopped with Tamamofags and Alterafags sharing the rate of votes with a slight lead for Tamamo (Subjectively it looked like a 60:40 for Tamamo desu)
There I saw that western weebs were taking part more often than nips which blew their load early for Nero and only sporadically voted for her.

I could spend hours gathering twitter data to prove it but I seriously have better things to do.

Cringe.

user, not everyone is the same person. Learn to accept this, and learn to accept the polls. Who honestly cares how hipster your wife is? There's Byrnfags and Nightingalefags carrying on just fine.

>Arguing about fictional characters
>dude period lmao
Really reddit?
Not even him but don't you have anything better to support your side?

I hope we'll see her get kicked from the bridge and the none reaction of Hakuno who won't give a shit.

Are Bryn and Kriem going to be those two Servants you never want in a room together.

Oh, you've googled "punctuation", good for you. Now stop using the same slurs over and over again, and maybe then you won't stick out like sore thumb.

>Nerodrones BTFO again

Just LOOK at this worthless piece of shit
LOK AT HER and see what killed fgo and what will kill any chance of that musou series ever being good .

And you fuck off too, anime is never good, Last Meme won't be any good either.

That's what I was trying to tell these people, but the collective autism was too strong.

And it will happen again and again until they stop lying about everything.

>trying to reason with someone that has literal brain damage

Yeah you'll see it of course. I wonder how the reaction from non Extella fags will be.
I seriously hate the new Extra Canon.

Is this what happens when we get no news? I don't like it, it's scary.

>this assblasted

>I could spend hours gathering twitter data to prove it but I seriously have better things to do.
No you don't, waifus first. Do it.

This thread is officially fucked.

Are Tamamofags the new cancer? I don't get it they were so quiet up until now.

We're getting an event tomorrow. It won't be much longer, user, just hold on a little while longer.

It seems that anti-Nerowank is starting to turn into a mental illness

It's not Tamamofags, it's that one Nero hating autist. He won't shut up.

Well as a Brynfag at least we don't try to force her as more popular than she is, or keep asking for more versions of her just because "she is so super fucking popular she deserves it" all I want is to see her back in the gacha maybe with some buffs but that's it and I'm fine if she isn't that popular
Yeah but Bryn and Sigurd could be worse