biopharmcatalyst.com/

shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

alternative memechat for poorfags
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3UPzduJ8vxo
investopedia.com/articles/financial-advisors/082515/why-leveraged-etfs-are-not-longterm-bet.asp
wallethub.com/edu/states-with-the-highest-and-lowest-property-taxes/11585/
finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=sh_avgvol_u500,sh_curvol_o5000,sh_price_u10
bbc.com/news/business-38357452
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's so fucking cold in Wisconsin and we got like 17 meters of snow, fuck. Apt thread name.

Anyway, I'm hoping PTN will go higher this week but not expecting it. Should be stable around the 0.50 to 0.58 range. I bought in at 0.47 to average down my total to somewhere around 0.50. If it goes to 0.50 again I'd recommend loading up.

Would it be a bad idea to buy 1000 shares of SUNEQ? That's only 90 bucks which I can certainly afford to lose. I was looking at how Six Flags stock dropped to $0.03 after they filed for bankruptcy protection and now it's up to $55 or something.

I'd stay away from solar due to Trump.

>I was looking at how Six Flags stock dropped to $0.03

When? The charts I'm looking at doesn't have it going that low at any point in it's history

PTN is easy to swing trade. The mistake people make is buying it high and then hoping for a buyout that's likely never going to happen.

When the fuck is this shit meant to come out in Australia?

I'm sick of waiting for these cunts to get their act together. The big 4 banks offer trading platforms but the brokerage fees are Jew-tier

At the current pace: never.

Stuck holding bags general
DRAM 803 at 1.41 avg
VCEL 255 at 3.91 avg

youtu.be/3UPzduJ8vxo
TO DA MOON

Just got in:

JNUG @ 4.20 i know blaze it. Don't expect it to hold up though until january when it will boom.

MSTX @ .09, expecting a buyout or merger, possible moon mission

MGTI @ 1.70 - pretty much dead in the water till earnings report, assuming its a good report.

SYRX - No idea why im holding this, had extra couple hundred and threw it on there. No idea what the company even does. Crap shoot.

Bag holding for a bit it looks like. Might open up a account on like ameritrade to day trade.

>holding JNUG over the weekend

fuck dude you're game

>expecting a buyout or merger

definitely wouldnt recommend this, Veeky Forums seems to count on buyouts happening all the time then gets JUST'd in the AH

>JNUG
what makes you think the gold price will go up again?

On the Google chart it says Six Flags went for $0.03 a share on April 17th 2009.

But yeah you're probably right about the Trump thing... damn.

oh ok I wasn't looking far back enough.

>holding jnug over the weekend
i know my sack is massive.
I expect it to drop a bit though come monday but w/e.
That rate hike is going to kill hit the stock market, will dip until helicopter spending. Helicopter spending = inflation. inflation = gold up, miners up.

They will realize the hikes aren't plausible, small recession coming 2k17.

On second thought, It noticed it was under $1 for years, which means it had to have been delisted and moved to OTC or something. Then eventually back to the NYSE after they got their shit together. In otherwords, it wasn't possible to hold it from .08 to where it is now. Still nice returns though if you re-entered after it was relisted to NYSE

As rates hike, gold actually goes down because of increased opportunity costs. And the stock market doesn't show signs of crashing so enjoy your inverse leverage for a while.
I think your crystal ball might be broken.

Want another broker with Options.

Optionshouse looks nice but their android app looks like dogshit.

Next best thing?

yes rate hikes gold does go down.... thats given. but the rate hike will slow the stock market or the fed will throw money at it. Either way there will be inflation or market dip.

Still holding 5k shares of bpmx

Looking to swing trade ANY again. Have a buy limit set at .34, doubt itll take me with it, but if it does, nothing but green days ahead.

i'd wait a bit longer before buying NUGT, that's all i'm saying.

I agree.

>I bought in at 0.47 to average down my total
good choice,i am in at 0.58 and i was a fool to not do the same i wanted to go even lower and greed fucked me over,you can fool me only once so i am going to x5 my position if it hits 0.45-0.46 again

Yep, 0.47 was a fantastic price and I really hit the nail on the head, partially due to luck. I don't think it ever dropped below 0.46 in the past couple weeks. I'll pick some more up too if it goes that low again.... But to be honest I'm not sure what my end game here is. I'm still thinking PTN will be bought out or partnered with, otherwise they're literally fucked because they can't sell a product with a 22 person staff. No way they can't find someone in the next 3 months (which is how long their money from the dilution will last).

Dude hop on scottrade. Trade comissions are 7 dollars but you can trade AH and PM so instead of holding overnight you can just jump in on a stock when good news happens.

>Losing money BEFORE you begin losing money.

Next level, user. Next level.

1year target is 5.5$
I think i have to get in this train

>ceo want nda before half year of 2017
>nda cost between 1m and 5m based if they provide clinical data?? i guess?
>enough cash to survive only a quarter
>dilution for 13m + (nda cost) if no bo or partnership before march 2017
but on good side
>no other drug for HSDD
>almost completed phase 2 for cardiovascular diseases
>almost completed phase 1 on pulmonary drug
a wild ride indeed,i am tempted to just sell when i am up 200% even if target price is 5.5$ (sounds like bullshit but i want to believe)

pic related

SHIP is going to do it this week you'll see . You will all see!

Nasdaq news gives 5.5
And some others seems to give 6 or 7
(From google finance' latest news)

targets prices aren't real reliable with biotech

I hope so, a couple extra hundred dollars would be nice to make up for my lossses

> RGSE just got millions of dollars of investments last Thursday/Friday.
> Finished Friday up almost 20%
> Last time this thing spiked a few months ago, it went form around $2/sh to around $8/sh in a single day
> Has had a few of these insane spikes this year already
> Possible negative is possible delisting, but hopefully the new funding will avert that

So the question is, why haven't you boarded the RGSE ship to the moon?

I'm giving this buy under .30 a thumbs up, but do it with the risk in mind that you may have to hold until 2/7/17 (They release ER) before you can get a second chance at a real run

Personally i'm weary of holding ANY penny stock for longer than a couple days. The risk of dilution, delisting, pump failing, etc is too great.

And yea i have high hopes for the ER so my plan is to ride the waves over the next few days (possibly buying/selling it several times) and then load up again if ER is good.

I look at DUST and JDST and see the 1 and 2 year charts and think that it will eventually hit that price again.

It seems too easy and there's got to be something big that I'm missing since I'm a new trader and don't really understand probably a very simple reason why it will never hit those prices again.

I've got 10k worth of JDST that I got in before the rate hike thinking that I'm just going to sit on it and hold it until it hits those highs again.

Tell me why I'm an idiot and will lose all my money because I'm sure I will, since all I'm thinking is OH THEY'RE GOING TO HIKE THE INTEREST RATE TWO MORE TIMES NEXT YEAR ISO I'M GOING TO BE RICH.

>new trader
>holding a leveraged etf
yes you are right you were missing something big,anime girl you better inform yourself before losing all your money
investopedia.com/articles/financial-advisors/082515/why-leveraged-etfs-are-not-longterm-bet.asp

>leveraged ETFs
>hitting 'highs' again
nigga u dumb.

Mmmm niggaz comfy in CA. Shit state but the wheather is nice.

*weather
Sheeeeeeeit

those leveraged etf's are very high risk very high reward

I wouldn't advise buying into them if you aren't very confident about where you think the price of gold will go. The price of gold gets amplified when it transfers into price gain/loss for gold mining stocks, and then the gold mining stocks themselves get amplified 3x for those ETF's so it's some crazy shit.

California is great.

>Taxes
>High property taxes
>Full of liberals

son of the Confederacy here so what i hear about California doesn't sound too good

some would say to only daytrade leveraged etfs. A swing can be decent too

>Advanced Micro Devices
>NVIDIA
>Google
>Yahoo
>Disney
>Apple

You can be bothered about the politics but there are some huge successful companies here. A lot of innovative tech people tend to be liberal.

California actually has fairly low property taxes. wallethub.com/edu/states-with-the-highest-and-lowest-property-taxes/11585/

Maybe you meant the income taxes are too high? Texas has higher property taxes than California even.

Sure. I'm just saying it's very risky if you aren't confident about where the gold price is going to go in the near future, not to mention the value wanes when they have to rebalance the ETFs.

forsure SHIP is better than DRYS and i think SHIP will do good this week, but I think NMM is the true winner in the shipping industry.

Thanks man for understanding that my addition to your comment was just an addition of info for the op and not meant as a personal attack

What memes are we trading tomorrow boys?

AMD

>greed fucked me over
>quintupling down if you get another "opportunity"

Anyone got a long term meme stock I can throw some money into for a new TD Ameritrade account and forget about forever?

Evok: Looks like it could hit $3 tomorrow Buy under $2.10
RGSE: Bounce possible tomorrow, Buy under 30. Have a day trade ready or be ready to hold to 2/7/17
JNUG: Keeping an eye on it, might buy some with my extra buying power.

~My Holds~
AMD
XXII
SHIP
SSH

This screener confirms my support for evok
finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=sh_avgvol_u500,sh_curvol_o5000,sh_price_u10

Yea man i gotta get beyond the sterotypes i guess lol. Thanks for the information

RGSE. See my above comment

NP, I'm using this thread as a means of teaching myself the skills to call shots...

For example: Next earnings report (er) . is usually how long you can expect to hold if you make a bad trade before the price comes close to the day of your "moon mission"

Abu Dhabi becomes top BP shareholder
bbc.com/news/business-38357452

lol

>SSH
Bag holder or did you get in at a good price? That stock has been pumped a couple times in the past few weeks, still hasn't broke a dollar. Probably gonna r/s soon

CERU my nigga

I'm not expecting an RS until january 9th when they vote on it. I'm holding a small bag (medium for me)

Still my profit point is within a lot of price targets for tomorrow

What price? It'll probably run to at least high 60's low 70's a few more times.

I have a total limit sell for .73 but will be watching closely tomorrow. I overbought at .53

CYTX
CLRB

It'll probably hit that if they try to pump again, the company itself is pretty shitty honestly

So I put about 1,000 into the KOL etf. Its all in coal companies. Its doing really shitty right now and I'm down like $100.

Im not sure what to do with it, I meant to keep it as a long term investment because coal is cheap, abundant and useful and only getting more scarce. But I have no idea how long Ill have to hold on to it for these companies to pull a profit again.

Should I take the $100 loss or wait until Trump tweets about coal and it goes up to break even or wait another 10-20 years when coal is used for gasification?

I'm only holding long on AMD, but interested in other stock if they have dividends

Zacks research just gave SSH a $9 1y pt so I'm expecting to atleast break even.

Anyway, I'm also eyeing APTO. What do you think of that?

What's happening with these?

What does SSH actually have in their pipeline? I thought all their trials failed. Chart looks good for APTO, looks like it's running on hype at the moment.

>CLRB
Very very interesting, I've already got 400 shares in to test out the waters.

If you're looking for a day trade APTO or EVOK are my safest bets

I...I'm finally gonna do it. I have 15k sitting making jack shit in interest. I'm going to transfer about 1k soon, invest some in the Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF, their S&P index, and then play around with some stocks with the leftovers. I'm robinhood approved now.

I'm using that 1k to just test the waters and get a feel for it. I'm obviously not expecting to make an appreciable amount of money with that as my starting base. I'm thinking I'll move 1 or 2 hundred to my account each paycheck (Unless I get this new job that pays more), as I get more comfortable. Wish me luck, ladz. What memes should I buy?

good to have you here

tfw still afraid to move my $25k savings into Robinhood so I can day trade with what I have in it now. Maybe after I save up a little more

For you I think you should try to day trade APTO, get in early tomorrow

Support for the stock is around 1.45 so setting a limit buy for 1.50 should be successful as long as the stock takes the morning dip (most stocks see a dip in the stock price for the first hour of trade)

Make sure to sell once you start to see a profit that you like, holding through a profit can result in a crash and you don't want to hold through a crash.

You want to sell before the crash then decide whether or not you still believe in the stock after the crash.

>tfw I've been waiting since Friday for robinhood to sent the deposits to my account so I can link it

My problem is that for the next couple of weeks, where I work doesn't allow cell phones (by penalty of law) and the network is very restricted, so I won't really get a chance to do any day-trade type moves. For now, I'm going to be doing longer-term moves, until my situation changes.

Buy AMD then before it solidifies new support in the $11 range

start small and stay small until you *really* learn that trading memes is for degenerates. when you have achieved the proper level of disgust you'll be qualified to make the decision to become a real degenerate meme trader. this thread is full of them (we welcome you) but most here are overall losers.

-t. degenerate meme trader who feels very good about being only 3.77% down from where I started at the beginning of the year.

oh... and my meme pick is LPTH under 1.30. the closer to 1.21 the better. target prices at 1.50, 1.80, and 2. higher targets probably have to hold to february. i'll probably get tired of holding it and sell for a loss tho. such is the life of a meme trader.

Stressing about what to do with my RGSE tomorrow morning, in at .24

Anyone here have advice on using thinkorswim effectively?

Be sad when it dips to .19 again because you probably bought at the top

set a limit sell for .4 and forget about it

use the active trader view if you are daytrading

i have 100 shares at .2148 w/ limit sell at .25
looking for a profit of about tree fiddy - or about 15%.

small time wins senpai. hustlin.

Cali here too. sitting here with my window open at almost midnight.

At least gold took a slight upturn over the weekend. Might sell it for a small profit and wait for another dip.

what is your strategy/goal? thinkorswim's stockhacker is a great way to find micro-cap stocks. I've been playing with stochastic fast past few weeks and really enjoying it.

LXRX
LIFE
ILMN
NM

Buy the dip
URRE welcome

Been on my watchlist for a while, will try to see if I can sneak in at 1.17 today but not aiming higher than 1.40

Who's ready to lose some money today?

Got in last week at 1.29, wanna see where this ride goes before 22/12

Fuck yeah, senpai. I have like, 5 different stocks that im looking at. Depending on which ones go where start of day, I will be looking to pick up at least one of them.

I need moon memes.
I live to dream
And dream to meme

>LPTH
Investors looking further ahead will note that the Price to next year’s EPS is 77.78%.

I don't see URRE making moves for at least 2 months.

it has an asset sale closing on the 22nd

So, im thinking about taking out a lean against the equity of my current house to throw into a penny stock. Ill either be rich, or poor in the next 24 hours.