/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3259

Fire breathing blondes edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.cpcache.com/product/300381600/sarah_palin_old_guy_womens_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90
picarto.tv/MistaMintyfresh)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for katawa titties

For Lilly is love!

Nth for a happy Hana!

for Miki

Technically she's got the biggest pair of jugs in the game, but since she's tall and rather slim they may look proportionally smaller. I'm not even gonna attempt to explain this, last time I tried it went bad

Hanako is:

Technically, it's still C-cup range lol. Whether or not her height plays into it, I dunno, but I do know boobs sizes. I've studied them

Deleted, apparently... ???

Lilly!

Lilly!

>I've studied them
Yeah imagine a girl that's like 151cm tall and is ~95 in bust.
And then imagine an idiot who missed an opportunity

First for Mish!

Oh and by the way, whoever made this thread made a terrible fuckup, it should be a birthday edition already

Lilly!

since lilly is taller, it would make sense that she a bit was broader than shizune as well, no? this would affect bust measurement

What we don't know is the key dimension, around the chest right underneath the breasts. The difference between that and the bust measurement tells you cup size.

Birthday edition is tomorrow! Kiwi should have had his lilly-loving ass on if he wanted it ;p

And why, i can only think of one man on the Earth that could mess that up! ;D How'd you do it?

Lilly!

OH MY FUCKING GOD
I canceled my post to say this, that is fucking astounding!!! You are a master of your craft!
Is there any way I can get it without the snapchat filter? Because I'd love to use this as one of my phone backgrounds

The artist that keeps on giving! Feels like fucking christmas in here lately.

no problem boblem

Well kiwi is already celebrating you know!
Fuck me if I know, it was all good for a short while, we were henging out together, she sort of gave me some signals (more of a "wanna fuck" than "wanna" cuddle type) but I didn't wanna rush it... Then we weren't seeing each other for a short while while I was moving, dated literally once after I finally moved and then it kind of... Poof. She never replied for another meetup.
151, ginger, just a touch chubby, huge jugs and most amazing butt. 6/10 face at best and kinda quirky

Well damn, colour me impressed. Fucking lovely.

>the key dimension, around the chest right underneath the breasts
indeed

You rule!

Are you still doing more pics today, or are you finished with the one?

Quirky is a fun! It sounds like she wanted the meat off your bones though, and if you don't give the doggie a bone every once in a while... well.
And he can celebrate on his own time! It's Lilly day!

i could swing either way~

I'm honestly regretting it now, buuuut, there will be more.

Lilly!

Funny request for Misha
i1.cpcache.com/product/300381600/sarah_palin_old_guy_womens_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

It's okay, you'll be able to regret future poor choices too! :D

Lilly!

why the fuck yall still here

this game is over

it's not over until undertaker's characters sing

thanks doc

on an unrelated note, can someone post the KS rape chart

>I'm voting for Shizune Hakamichi
>And that pink bitch too
>Wait... I'm that pink bitch

i like rape

"You listed rape twice..."

I don't

I only have the chart explaining that it wasn't!
Lmao yes, a lot liking of this
Was shizune elected? Does she have to deal with faculty, like the principal? Does Misha loudly laugh as the principal groans as they walk in?

>Does Misha loudly laugh as the principal groans as they walk in?
I want this to be true!

but she does
>

fuck off she deserves better

they all deserve better than hisao douchebag nakai

>future poor choices
As for that, I'm gonna make a real good choice now and go to bed.

Night /ksg/, stay beautiful. Keep it comfy!

holy shit, it's been a while. what happened during the year I was gone? is that sadhanakoguy still drawing? did chibi user ever come back? what about all the tripfags? i see undertaker is still here and doing well. we still /hugbox/? we still /blogshit/?

it's that month again and i came back for those bittersweet memories, i'm replaying through my waifu's route again

does anyone know if any ks images were on the rtil stream yesterday

>people still think hisao raped hanako

This is just a meme rite

There

kys Suriko

I don't understand this one.

were

what the fucc is on the right

Sadhanakoguy still draws, just haven't seen him around in a bit. Personal stuff I think. Chibi user came and went iirc. Tripfags seem to have mostly disappeared. Except for when they all come back at once. Still /comfy/, as for /blogshit/... its a touchy subject.

Welcome back!

some

It's a Valentine's day present for my gf, he's adding extra details and a background to it tonight and sending it to me so i can print and frame it!
It's her favorite character, Ulquiorra from Bleach, and my own, Lilly! :D

There's definitely less blogposting and trips. SHG drew something a few days ago but it's not KS related. Chibi has came back then went again.

the physics of that image indicates that misha's ass must have like twice the mass of her entire torso

>less blogposting and trips
well shit, what do you folks talk about now? high-class waifuposting and memes? can't imagine ksg without a healthy dose of blogging and trips.
>SHG hasn't been on in a while
well damn. can someone post one of his more recent drawings? i'm curious to see how he's improved

sometimes i wonder if hanako could have had as many fans as lilly does, if her route wasn't subverted

Mostly. All the memes are shit though because for whatever reason every conversation devolves into hurr durr hana rape.

See Tis a sad time.

I'd wager 50% of the threads are thicc lilly and hana rape posts.

nice strawman, that post wasn't about her rape scene
just kidding it was actually a very low effort bait, it wasn't nice

>chibi user came and went
o shit lmao, what's good niggers

Mostly All the memes are shit though since it usually devolves into a certain KS dev trying to deflect attention from the route he """"""""""subverted"""""""""".

See Tis an honor, m'lady.

I never thought of this.
Have to replay the game now.

You can just check his art profile, it's on there.

When KSG dies for good, the very last post will be someone getting mad about Hanako's route.
The second to last will be Suriko getting mad at someone who got mad at Hanako's route.

So people actually think hana was raped by hisao

my fucking sides

don't impersonate nice people

I don't get trip
i bet i did it wrong

Fuck did I accidentally awaken the circlejerk? Fuckfuckfuck I'm sorry.

Quick, post cute!

He's taken a little while off for personal reasons, but his DA is SHG28.deviantart.com

Lilly a best :D

Hi! Recently, discord has filtered a lot of the blog posting, and some entire persons, to there, but ksg still solders on!

I'm more worried about her man eating breasts lol

Hey I did it right
nothing with niceness it's simply stupid to think she was raped. this is bad discussion. I'd love to talk about it but I'm in school. If we could have a civil discussion about it, though, without it turning into aids and bait-memes then sure but after I'm outta here

ksg seems so empty now though, back when i used to post here it seemed a lot more busy, shit was going on, waifus were being discussed, fantasies were made, short one-post fics were written. did i just pick an off-day to return? i mean back then hanako being raped was still brough up, but it was more diluted with other stuff which is why it seems so prominent now.
this place can't die yet, i'm still not done with you guys.

It's not dead yet, just in a reformative period. Today has been slow though yeah.

Hell. I just got here. I'm desperate to just have conversation. This place can't die yet. Not now.

I need you all.

i'll just hope it's an off day. to kick up some conversation: will anyone here be doing anything special for their katawaifus on the 14th?

I'm happy this post was made, because I just came back for the first time since november the political talk was too much

Who was the guy who user-posted trying to get SHG to stop posting? I loved that shit

It is kind of empty. We have three different discords, but stuff is still being created even if it's most created in them and then only posted here.
I myself am still writing, a man is streaming lewd Suzu (picarto.tv/MistaMintyfresh) and other stuff is happening, like I'm sure FCD is out there doodling in his sketchbook lol. It's also Monday and has a case of the comfy sleepies.
Unfortunately, there's not a lot of writers that post here. Fluff does, and has wrote a few things over the past few months, and says they'll start coming more regularly, and apparently Flopsy writes as well but he's not here. Not a whole lot for the other girls though, since Fluff and I kind of focus on Lilly stuff, though how far is a split with emphasis on Lilly, Hisao, Emi, and Saki with a side of Rin and Akira.

Not on the 14th, but tomorrow is Lilly's birthday, and I intend to write for her :)

>We have three different discords
i wonder why the fucking thread is slow

Well, to be fair, they're not all very good at talking about KS hahaha. It's just an abduction site for people to chat and meet and blog and blah blah blah

ksg is what brought most of us together, and I'll never truly leave, as I know many won't.

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

>something... something... electric shock...

No!
You stop that!

One more aside from the ones already posted, in a moment.

SHG still lurks
Chibi came back one day, surprised we still used his stuff, talked about making some more but then never did, or came back.
As for trips, Fluff comes by every other day now that work isn't kicked into high gear. I expect another chapter soon
Kenji has all but left (for the better)
The 'undesirables' haven't been in for a while now which has been great.
There are others but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Getting over a terrible illness and looking forward to Lilly's birthday. That's about all.

I missed this!! Bwahahahahaha

>No!
>You stop that!
was not condoning, for the record

I'll make sure to check the record for you when the time comes, user :^)
The next image shall be dedicated to Random Funny user!

There you go.

That's no good.
Get well soon.

Perhaps but you have set in motion a series of events that can't be stopped.

>Perhaps but you have set in motion a series of events that can't be stopped.
apparently so:

Oh yea! Yucko!
I don't save the super lewd ones lol

>:D

How rude.

>ignoring the purest posters

Happy Birthday from ausland Lilly I love you so fucking much

good morning to you, kiwianon!
i haven't said those words flr a year and i miss it

And good morning to you too.
Sorry but I'm running through about 7 different candidates as too who you are.

yuuko's coat's gonna catch on fire

back from school

had to walk since my dad smacked me in the face for telling him not to honk infront of the school, then i smacked him back and he made a whole scene so i just walked home

overall, nice day

anyways, anyone want to have a THOUGHTFUL, NON-AIDS DISCUSSION on anything KS related?

kek. I also have a shitty relationship with my father, iktf niceposter.
Have a good day, I'm kinda busy rn

who i doesn't matter
what matters is my plan

oh my god her smile
yeah my dad pretends I'm the better child because he has this superiority complex. He was there all along my life, but only for bad reasons. Drove everyone I knew away. Cheated on my mom. Yadda yadda, bad stuff.

You have a good day too ^^

Ahh, the elusive, cozy Hanako :D

I have a pretty good discussion-starter:
How has KS changed your life, if it has at all?
(Have you changed your perspective on things, done new things, etc.)

So be it.

I started drinking tea.

I know it's a repost, but here goes

>5 years ago
>home business is failing
>1200 miles from home with no $
>can't sleep
>seriously pondering sudoku
>run katawashoujo.exe
>fall for best girl
>volunteer for blind services
>get good references
>get decent job
>start family
>still wake up early
>official comfy time instead
>contributes doodles to ksg over a coffee or hot choc when everyone's asleep

I thought I would protect your smile, but in the end, it was you that saved me.

Thanks, Lilly :)

can i get some feedback on this? how is it?