/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 disappointing costumes
3 disappointing accessories
5 disappointing attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOMDqXCDqd0
konbini.com/en/entertainment-2/goku-2020-tokyo-olympics/
youtube.com/watch?v=yyPcyP5KTFc
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJzMrh1_8M
youtube.com/watch?v=o2zRjzTf_II
youtube.com/watch?v=5NePSGq96pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posting again so people can know that Crusher ball is useful!

also Nth for Lima is cooler than Tundra

I want to fug spats

All monkeys need to take a bath and wear proper deodorant.
The SKoT has gotten numerous complaints about the smell and flies around Conton City.
You're all adults and shouldn't need to be reminded of this.

I love the way she says Turanksu.
Kanae Itou is the best and my VAifu.

Buutts

People with sword moves in the CaC pack do not show the sword model when using their weapon.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Honest question.

Cute!

Go away 18fag.

HuF is super rad when combined with Punisher Drive. Just doing some combo concepts.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOMDqXCDqd0

I want to hug spats.

...Huh. Actually, this gets me thinking.

Farthuffer, you around? I got a modding question.

I dunno, user seems perfectly fine to me.

I want to love and protect Spats

and keep calling her Princess Trunks

konbini.com/en/entertainment-2/goku-2020-tokyo-olympics/

breh

Nice combos. I just wish most people didn't use that move as another set of vanishes.

This is a good idea as well.

Except the Princess Trunks part. Stop being mean.

what are you thinking?

Spats can protect herself just fine!

If you can use vastly different models for "swords."

Like Radishes.

>this thread

>miku (probably) gonna sing in the opening as a giant ass hologram
>goku is an official ambassador
old salarymen probably tying their nooses extra tight for what a meme their country has become

You can, a dude on youtube released a costume pack for Gohan, and one of them was one where he had Trunks' combos and used the Z Sword during his training time in the Kai World. Don't ask me how though.

Sweet. Guess I can give that a shot some time.

>actually using the radish as a sword
yes
yes please

DBZ is the bomb, I'd say its one of the most memorable and classic animes

Everyone loves DBZ even if we make fun of it

i want to train with Spats

Is the user still working on the Metal Cooler collab or whatever he was going to do?

Reposting from the last thread:

>Reminder that i'm still collecting images of your CaC fighting Meta Cooler on Namek.

>Try to keep it physical attacks and full body shots, ki and auras all over the place will make the image a mess. Use Imugr and pomf if you have several shots to pic from and don't want to use up the image limit.

>Thanks in advance, and thanks to those already contributed.

This sounds really sweet, on it fampai

Thanks when I'm not being a shitter, or getting NTR'd by cute PC girls, I lab up. I got some cool sword tech today too. All of these were possible with good old forward cancelling.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyPcyP5KTFc

youtube.com/watch?v=IIJzMrh1_8M

youtube.com/watch?v=o2zRjzTf_II

>It's an "Ally NPC ki blasts the oppenent out of your combo" episode
>It's an "Ally NPC knocks the enemy out of your super/ultimate" episode
>It's an "Ally NPC goes into a coma when you're getting ragdolled with no stamina" episode

Don't use NPCs kids
Make rooms for PQs

>Not soloing PQ's
user you need to git gud

>trying to farm Em17 with people for exp and tp
>not a fully lobby so AI rares
>continuously knock him out of the way ults, even those with good tracking
>Not baad!
>Not baaaad!
>NOOT BAAAAAAAAD!

>or getting NTR'd by cute PC girls
You know it's not like that

>Actually getting .webms under the filesize limit in one shot now.

Holy crap I'm almost competent.

>It's an "Ally NPC goes into a coma when you're getting ragdolled with no stamina" episode

You can avoid this by locking off the enemy when they're kicking your ass. Your allies will wake up a solid 90% of the time and usually knock 'em away.

Forgot to add, you can also forward cancel into your grab if you want to make some room between you and your opponent!

>bothering other people just to do shitty PQs.
>not just using NPCs as meatshields while you teleport BBKs into enemies faces and have the quest done in a minute
Oh wait, I forgot there are people that actually play lesser races.

I just realized I made the filename "super gorgeous shot" instead of "super gorgeous fist"
Good thing I said I'm only "almost" competent or this would be even more embarrassing

Keep the tiny people closed.

dumb..

>disappointing costumes or accessories
Honey I can find a way to make them not disappointing

I know, I'm the worst.

That's a pretty giant bottle

I've already accepted I'll never get the End of Z Goku gi and am using the GT gi as a substitute

Nah, she's really tiny.

stupidity isn't cute, delete this

nice photoshop, we all know she's not that big

Why don't you get a pair of colourable gi trousers and try to match the colour?

Here you go boss

Just joshin'...Or am I?

I will always have Budokai 2 and 3 ;___;

But she's got a big heart!

End of Z gi is great, and I'm sad they didn't switch the orange and blue for it in the new arc. Full Blue Goku would look nice.

At the very least we can mix it up in Xenoverse with the GT gi and the recolorable pants.

o-okay

Is her heart bigger than your butt?

Shining Slash and Burning Slash are fun

Tien got outfit cucked as well, still upset.

no wait don't actually do it
don't listen to anything i say please

i really appreciate the compliment it's just really embarrassing and untrue

No ass is fatter than Hiney's ho. Except maybe Parsa's.

>Or am I?

At least his RoF robes look cool.
But damn what I would give to have that kickass cape with his gi. As a consolation prize, Fusions at least has it.

a challenger appears!

I've just been using white gi trousers but that's a good idea

Based Budokai

I wish Super would pick up this outfit so bad. It's a shame Goku's best outfit showed up for five minutes.

Tien is always aesthetic as fuck

sorry

Really, we should have gotten all the RoF outfits. Tracksuit memes are all well and good, but Tien's outfit's pretty cool, and Roshi's outfit is generic enough to be a decent component of some Fashion Ball Z. Krillin's cop outfit would be nice too.

All of the outfits Goku look best in only show up for a little bit. Yardrat, Bulma's armour, the EoZ gi. Hell, I wasn't too fond of his Whis gi at first, but he needs to wear SOMETHING that isn't the fucking turtle hermit gi. It's classic and it doesn't look bad, but it's gotten so stale. The least he could have done was change the character on it like he used to.

I'm still salty about Gohan wearing the turtle hermit colours in Multiverse, instead of the Saiyaman outfit or a new purple gi.

no, i'm sorry

Im sorry that im taking so long with the freezer pic, i have a bad case of art block

I'm mad, Gohan has like no relevance to the Turtle School but he's repping them for no reason.

I'd love the Saiyaman outfit because it actually feels unique to him.

>Krillin's cop outfit would be nice too.
Man we got the helmet, give us the rest of it, DIMPS!

I don't think I'm gonna ever get good with that build, but fuck it, I'm fabulous.

Thanks Hiney, added

Don't worry about it friendo, your work is awesome and worth the wait, take all the time ya need!

Take your time man, the fact that you're doing it at all is cool enough

it's fine user, take your time. are there many of them?

It's all good, friend. Take your time and enjoy yourself.

Did you still need any shots of Taino or Salma? I got a few for you but you were already gone by the time I had them.

I forgot to say it but I really liked your outfit there. Made me laugh when I saw it at first.

It's like the form was made for this gi. I'm getting depressed.

IDK maybe

The plot thickens

Nani?

I remember in a DBZ filler scene where they actually had Goku wearing his outfit from when he first trained with Roshi again. The shirt with his old purple/blue pants. I wish they had an adult rendition of him in that outfit some time. He looked really good.

It made sense in Buu, he was going to be filling Goku's shoes and showing respect to his dad. I honestly have no idea why he'd decide to wear them this time.

>Time to wear the same outfit as my father who's put my newborn baby and loving wife in danger.

The Saiyaman outfit is my favourite Gohan outfit too. It's the first outfit he wore when he fought under his own power rather than because somebody else wanted him to, and it emphasises that he's more of a superhero compared to Goku's martial artist.

If you wan't i can make a webm of your fridge's body change
Would have to wait until tomorrow tho

Piccolo gave him that outfit first, remember.

Honestly I think it would be great if the symbol on his Gi was Piccolo's, but alas...

Okay to be fair, he's wearing his father's rendition of the gi, which Goku abandoned for the King Kai/Roshi combo gi from the frieza saga.

So I guess he wears it as a tribute to his pops. Heroes did him justice having his Adult GT self rock his Demon School get up.

The saddest part about it is that Gohan has recently fought Goku in it youtube.com/watch?v=5NePSGq96pI

It happens. I've just had it for several years.

I loved Heroes giving him the Piccolo gi with shoulder pads for his Super Saiyan 3 look.

Only 8 or 9, i haven't even started yet

Gohan better bring the Masenko back, like how Future Trunks used it

>people giving stalkeranon attention
Fucking leave already

He looks great in it. I like that his SS4 has it too and looks great with the demon school pants/shoes.

I haven't been following Heroes much, but is SS4 Gohan still the god king in terms of power?

I remember that he's so strong that and Experienced SS4 Goku was nutting himself over him.

I made it as a joke and ended liking it and building a preset around it.

Oh yeah, Gohan's outfit during the first couple of fillers in the Saiyan Saga. That's probably the best compromise, since it has the turtle hermit colours of his dad and the Demon character from Piccolo. If he wanted to pay homage to those that taught him.

That fight scene's pretty enjoyable. It's kinda sad it's not longer. Gohan really rocks that cape in Super Saiyan.

SS4 Gohan, Goku and Vegeta's combo attack is Gohan fires a beam down at his opponent way too hard that Goku and Vegeta have to counter with their own beams to make sure it doesn't hit the planet. Goku calls him out after the attack for lacking control and Gohan laughs nervously.

In terms of GT, SS4 Gohan's pretty nasty. But with all the Super stuff like SSB Vegetto and Black, I dunno if he's that strong in the grand scheme of things.

Nobody could replace Hiney though!

That'd be great. I was wondering what it looked like on your end.
Shocked I actually hit it.

Is it worth going to X2, or should I stay in X1?

giant butt vs lima
in the same way you have to fight the giant ki blast before it hits in this case before it sits

Take your time man, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. You don't owe us anything, it'll just be a nice surprise whenever you have an update.

?

X meaning Xenoverse. Sorry.

Nigga, stalker is all we got left.
>collars isnt doing request anymore
>pumki's backlog is so big

you could say X1 is pretty much a beta for X2

Here is your CaC question for the thread.
Does your CaC have any hobbies? What kinda things do they do when they aren't doing the normal Dragon Ball stuff?

Alright i'll do that then.
I did that instant trans cuz on my screen it looked like you still had some health left, took a few seconds to see that the fight was over.