Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knqSBgwQXB4
discord.gg/8QMuU3v
discord.gg/2BhN3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STARS Jill > RE3 Jill

Vote for Nidhogg

fuck sfv desu

It's going to be amazing when the Ingrid trailer plays at the end of Capcup.

I want rev 2

>he can't Korean backdash

PlayBlue

I can't lose hope

She'll be here soon bros...

Sacchin's Arm Chasing the Unreachable Dream
(actual name of the move)

How do I do this? I can kind of beat guys in GG, but have never ever won a BlazBlue match against a real human being besides my 12 year old brother.

How long until trips will be disabled from /fgg/ because no one uses them properly.

Whoops, didn't mean to quote...

youtube.com/watch?v=knqSBgwQXB4
How would you rank the Ultimates so far /fgg/?

Play it safe in neutral and learn to hitconfirm into combos with good damage. In GG you can generally afford to make mistakes at lower level, but in BB even at lower level characters will still shit out damage against you. The game is very matchup heavy so you shouldn't feel too bad about not losing matches where you don't know what you did wrong, and instead take it as a learning experience.

What character do you use?

I just filtered them and /fgg/ has improved for me greatly

Damn straight.

ingrid will save sfv

That's lovely, but what about people who don't want to go through trouble to make /fgg/ tolerable? Will they be screwed forever?

link to the discord?

Is Satsuki the thirstiest fg character?

put twelve in mvci

No that would be Ibuki

I just want to have her pantyhose covered crotch in my face while her thighs squeeze my head so bad.

Alright, thank you for the info. I was learning stuff for 3 characters, Makoto, Taokaka, and Valkenhayn, but I can see this is probably a bad idea, especially for a beginner. Which one would you say is better suited for a newer BB player?

discord.gg/8QMuU3v

discord.gg/2BhN3

Yes. Put forth the effort to fix the problem if it bothers you that badly.

Not him and I'm no BB expert but I'm pretty sure Makoto isn't at all for beginners.

I could be wrong, I really only remember the original Makoto.

Out of those, I would definitely say Makoto is the best to start with. Both Taokaka and Valkenhayn have pretty non-standard movement and rely heavily on mixups that open up the opponent repeatedly, so it's harder to get down as a newcomer. Makoto in comparison can deal a ton of damage and is somewhat more linear in her playstyle. Unlike in CPE, the Level 3 Drive isn't as hard to hit in this game either, so you won't be having to grind that down as much.

Playing multiple characters isn't a bad idea, but in BB you need to really get down what your own character can really do, since it'll be what carries you through the beginning stages of the game. Learning multiple before that will just lead to unnecessary frustration.

I'm Didn't Makoto have really weird inputs and timings on some of her moves?

>I was learning stuff for 3 characters
well there is your problem. Just drop Tao desu, she requires effort while also being complete and utter garbage anyway. As for Makoto and Valk, both are good but Makoto is easier so I'd say to really grind out training mode and matches with her first since it will be easier for you to grasp how the game is played. Then maybe try out Valk when you feel a little more comfortable. For Valk you really need to learn to do his oki game, which really is quite difficult to pull off. With Makoto you mostly open the up with frame traps and overheads. Try to watch Goro matches, he's the best Makoto.

Makoto is easier now and in CF they changed her drive so that it's really easy to get the charge level you want.

She did, but that's not really the case anymore. The Drive really was the hard part when it came to getting consistent damage with Makoto before, and that's a non-issue in CF. It's still not super easy, but when compared to Valk and Tao I would really say Makoto is the best beginner choice.

Not fighting games. Fuck off already you don't even play this genre anymore.

Jill is playable in 2 fighting games

Thanks for the info. Makoto it is, then.

guilty gear reminded me what it's like to have fun playing video games

>Eric the cunt has been missing for days now
I miss his angry rants about Leos gender.

Party mashers are not fighting games. You don't even play fighting games anymore so why not search for a better suited general for you?

Play Goober Gear.

Which should get in first?

i dont like the new ultimates all that much, but at least it looks better than sfvs critical arts by miles

I love KI and this post is bullshit

They look pretty shit desu

I wish I could be as delusional as you Dank maybe life would be easier

The reveal stream starts soon

>You don't even play fighting games anymore
I don't understand this meme

desu i've seen chariot play more games than all of the anons combined

I love Rashid
every single frame he looks like he's happy.

What stream?

He's the deejay replacement until deejay gets in S2

I mean even here, I can imagine him smiling

Shut up brick

for the next SFV season character. starts in 30

pantyhose number one

WHAT STREAM

The other day at work my brain randomly remember the "post Maki everyday until she's in SFV" poster.

Do you think he died?

Perfection.

this desu

wasn't that donnie

LIAR

Niggas whom'st play Zato.

90% of your posts are pics of men or blog posts about your personal life.

Ingrid needs to have a finished model in SF5 but not playable at all. She gets brutally killed in the climax of the story in the most drawn out and stupid manner. I want Ingrid's character to be so ruined and assassinated that NO ONE will like her.

after a month of consistent play and practice zato takes little work
t. zato main

No one likes her already except for Rafael Martinez the autist

>its been 2 weeks since Yeastie stopped coming to the lobbies
yeastie if you see this where the fuck are you and why did you die

>ki
>interacts with the community before a new character releases and balance changes
>sfv
>randomly drops them at a launch party event with washed out rappers

pathetic

I didn't realise posting in /fgg/ was a fighting game

I want Ingrid give me a footjob and step on my dick while she wears pantyhose.

So the new character is Kolin or Azam yeah?

>ki
shit
>sfv
shit

At least shill a good game.

i wish i could wear pantyhose

What's stopping you, faggot?

>shilling a game by liking it and pointing out real facts

hmmmm no shilling is when people pretend like sfv is good

to make the right size for you they'd have to create pantysewagepipes

"early"

i main carl in BB and zato seems way harder. can any zato main confirm?

How many players does a game need to be not dead but also not for casual babies?

>Tfw Capcom played with my hopes and then crushed them with that Necro model.
Fuck you Ono.

Maybe in terms of execution. I do feel it's way easier to just fucking die as Carl than it is with Zato.

It's not that hard to have a basic zato and stomp shitters. It's much harder to have a legitimately good Zato compared to the other characters though. You can't just rely on and easily setting up up/hitting mawaru string, nobiru, invite hell and dammed fang when you face people who know the match up are are actually good at the game.

I think Zato is considered harder than Carl. But some say Carl is harder, probably due to his neutral being worse on his own than Zato being on his own and not having the same degree of control as you have as Eddie. Carl is also a much more defensive character in neutral compared to Zato, their neutral is very different.

too hairy

shave your legs with one of those permanent hair removers

*degree of control over the doll as you do with Eddie

>white
gross

Reminder Vatista is the highest IQ character in fighting games.

Any tips for throwing in GG?

I always get thrown when I get close and I can't seem to throw at all without getting 6h or something

>all these people shilling their shit games and no one shilling Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Battle Assault

Space yourself better and learn your meaties

Throw ranges are crazy short so don't mash hs unless they're right on top of you

I'd eat her ass desu

If you're dashing you need to break the dash with FD. Also there is throw protection on wake up and as soon as blockstun ends so you need to wait a little moment if you want to throw them in those situations but you are still throwable in those moments.

my logic is that when you play carl you can be kinda stupid with the doll in neutral, since it has a lot of health, recovers fast, has armor moves, and blocks your opponent from approaching on the ground. but if you fuck up with eddie he just dies and you have to play alone, which sucks even if solo zato is better than solo carl.

this is true

Does he realize he's an autist? Dumb question I know.

Rikuo for MvCI

#FISHBOYS

thanks
any tips from people who actually play fighting games?

what character do you play

Calm down Kanye

Wow, I'm sorry for actually being helpful and answering your question. I'll be sure to refrain from such an act in the future.

Just take the burn you spaggetti spagooti