show your cars europa.
mine is Volkswagen Passat b5 1.6
show your tunes on car and inside.

saloon looks like this

>okidoki

>Footwell neon lights
Dude, you drive a Volkswagen, not a late 90's nightclub

What a heap of shit, user

If you're going to do Footwell lights at the very least do them in Red to match the VW dash LED's

Here you go

Passat CC 2.0TSI DSG

Unitronic stage 2 (280 hp)

Interior is stock except for GTI steering wheel with paddles

I thought about getting one of those but i read about the timing tensioners failing and scared me the fuck away. How do you like it and how's the comfort?

Friends dropped valve and scored cylinder wall and I thought dsg would go first.

Timing tensioner is a 200$ job. First think I did was get it replaced as well as a DSG service at 115kms.

what caught me off guard was the PCV freezing shut on a trip to stockholm last winter. causing the crank case pressure to blow out the rear main seal. which was €900 and 4 hours at a VW dealership in Gothenburg. threw a wrench in me and my Ex's plans so much she refused to go on another road trip with the car.

europoor reporting in...
is it the 1.6 mpi 102 bhp ? Can you tell me more about this engine's reliability ?
I plan on buying meself either a Golf V or a Passat B6 with this very engine..
Currently I drive the 1.2 12v 63 bhp engine, which is basically the 1.6 mpi 102 with a cylinder chopped off. Technically I know this engine from bolt to bolt, but I want a confirmation from an actual owner..
My only problem in 5 years was an ignition coil and a constant CEL because of poor quality fuel. Everything done with normal maintainance intervals ( 10k oil and filters, every 2 years on spark plugs, brakes, brake fluids, bushings etc. )
I do alot of city driving with really bad traffic so a diesel is out of question. Most TDI turbos in my city last for 50k km tops...

We dont all drive Volkswagen, I promise

>oil every 10k
what the fuck

I drove pic related
I lost my licence today so I need to retake my tests

07 GTI - 6spd

That's clearly just a lie, user.

müügiks v?

OEM VW Classix?

yes dum-dum. Allthough manufacturers recommend changing the oil every 15.000km, it's better to change at every 10k km for petrols and 8k km for diesels. This is called preventive maintainance. This is also why my engine is good as new despite it's mileage and many other similar engines are at the scrapyard.

1.6 is really reliable,only bad thing about it is the fuel consumption in the city.

If you're going to get a Passat,I recommend something more powerful or a diesel though.

My 1.2L car does a pigly 10L/100km fuel consumption in the city and I understand that the 1.6L version does about the same so that wouldnt be a problem for me...
Im staying clear of the FSI engines since they require 98 petrol which is expensive af, so the 1.6MPI 102 bhp is just about my only choice.

JUST

As far as reliability goes,it's great.
If I had the money to buy a Golf V,I'd probably get it with that engine.

so glad i live in america

thank god for not driving a 1.2 liter diesel

The prices sure have fallen. 3.500-4000 euros will get you a decent spec Golf V with the 1.6 engine

We are talking petrol engines here, silly american.

>my country's going down the shitter but our obsession with big engines makes up for it