twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G
O
D
B
I
K
E

>yfw americans have to fight over bikes nobody cares about like the dr-z and wr250r because they can't get the good motards road legal

>linking the new thread several minutes too late
>OP in all greentext
>no edition
DRZ posters, everyone

hey yeah wtf.. what about muh freedoms

can you post your own drz?

>no 250lbs 175whp supermoto with 25,000mi oil changes that is perfect for the mx track
hold me i can't cope with the fact that bikes aren't exactly what i want?? i'm goin to go ride my grom around the block for 5 min until i'm overwhelmed by the speed and need to take a nap :(

yes?

any photos of the actual bike? not just the gas tank and handle bars

Fuck off jake, go get a job so you can feed your baby.

You're just not going to get the 'supermoto' experience without getting somethign thats Iight and durable, aka built like a dirt bike.

Bikes like the desoduro are pretty much more of the same if you've already got a sport naked.

If you want taht supermoto experience you're going to have to give up on the idea of having a ton of power. Really the closest thing is the 690SMC/701SM and even those are getting on the portly size for a hooning bike that supermotos are good at.

~30hp is enough to pull freeway speeds comfortably. You're just never going to get a bike with 85hp that you can really jump, pop curbs, run up/down stairs, etc.with reckless abandon like you can on a supermoto. And if you're not going to be doing those things you're better off just looking at a normal sport naked because it will do everything else that you'll actually be doing, better.

it looks like this but kinda different
???

>30hp is enough to pull freeway speeds comfortably

Pretty sure he only owns those 2 parts and runs on the street pretending hes riding a real bike while making 2smoke sounds.

Why don't you image dumping fags just make a thread on /hr/ or /wg/

Hm, ok. My current bike has 137hp so it would be a fairly drastic change to go down to the 40 I get from a drz but I might see if I can take one for a test ride and try to get a feel for how it would be on long trips.

No

The DRZ will probably still feel slower but the gearing is such on supermotos that it will accelerate better but limit the top speed. Most will do freeway limits fine but it will be buzzing stock and won't have much more left in it unless you're looking at a fair bit more displacement.

REEEEEEEEEEE

why all the suzukis?

japaneseclassics.com/inventory/jdm-motorcycles/

moto2imports.com/inventoryholder/

>250cc
>$5,500-$9,000

I could just buy a new bike for these prices.

Yamaha R3 vs Ninja 300

Which one is better to hoon around with and which is easier to work on? Looking for first bike to get and I like these two the most so far.

So how do I get into the discord?

R3 has the better motor but the suspension is garbage
Ninja 300 has a garbage motor but overall it's more squared away.

Pick whichever one makes your dick wiggle.

Oh don't buy into the 300cc bike meme and buy a 650 twin like a normal human bean.

I've heard R3 is better for track performance, ninja is better for street

buy a 650 single like a normal human bean

pls post motocats

Fucking sucks dick. By this time last year I was well into the season riding the toegays and racing civic fags. Now my bike is sitting in the garage, uninsured, with a few things to fix I need to work on with it and there's literally no rush because I'm getting absolutely cucked.

Just get a 701 or a 690 and call it a day. 76whp with intake, exhaust and Pirate Racing tune.
They're fat compared to a dirt bike but light compared to a Dorso, and the reliability is fine. The 690 has been used as an adventure touring bike for years, and the only significant issue with it was fixed a few years ago.

You're a cuck alright, get some decent textile gear and fucking ride through the rain you pussy.

How much more powerful are 650s compared to 300s? I only have a bit of dirt bike experience when it comes to bikes.