/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Gondor Edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/WaB1BTBJ

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>(Fixed) Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!mQQmBQ5a!tomenTON1qzCZ-kiVG9vlHz7LqoY1Hmwi-kQrq43Hhw

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,343872.msg8222933.html#msg8222933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bannerlord never ever

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>still no links to the lorebook

around elves, watch yourselves

Removed the (options) for dickplomacy from the OP as it seemeed to cause problems for most people
Will put them in the pastebin

BEHEAD THOSE WHO.USE DENUVO

>tfw that's what was said last thread

I can't tell people to reread lore if they can't find it user, I'm not SD

this is suffering

Won't seriously put it in the OP, sorry.Might do it one of these threads if I think of it
However you'll find it has a nice place in the pastebin right under the link for the mod

pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi
New pastebin remind to replace.
No new major additions except the (option) files for dickplomacy (archiving purpose) and the pdf of the entire lore of PooP

All of the lore?

All of it. In two different covers.

>launch 1860s Old America by Gabiluro
>shitty jpg-compressed blurry loading picture
>"PLS RATE AND COMMENT ON MODDB AND TALEWOLRDS"
>Gabriluro's name posted everywhere at every chance he can get
>suddenly shitty music
>pick custom battles to test game out
>ERROR messages everywhere (and I installed/unzipped it correctly)
>decide to start new game
>even more "PLS RATE AND COMMENT ON MODDB AND TALEWOLRDS I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THIS FOR FREE BTW MY NAME IS GABRILURO DON'T YOU DARE FORGET IT"
>character creation options not even the same as 1866, which I thought this was a Warband port
>150+ proficiency in basically everything right from the start wat
>can't actually start game since the "DONE" button is shaded out because my proficencies are higher than my base stats and the plus button is shaded out
>remake char
>get past through char creation, open map
>holy fuck it's literally all of America and Mexico
>towns spaced so far apart, scale is just unreal being able to travel the entirety of US so quickly
>all town names are CAPPED for some REASON and dialog text... speaks autistically.
>menu pictures aren't properly transparent or even aligned, many not even scaled just literally slapped on taking on 1/4 of the screen
>horse can just move across rivers like the Mississippi
>move around some more
>game crashes

how can one MAN be so OBSESSED with himself... and make such a SHIT mod

easily WORSE than PoP... by a long shot,

Stop bullying GABBY

Khergits are the gayest faction, managing to both suck ass and take forever to battle.

Playing as Sarranids is pain.

Considering his mod is the reason we'll never have a 1866 port for Warband, no.

Which is more likely to happen first? Warsword getting updated or Devblog?

Dickplomacy downlaod doesn't seem to be working for me. Anyone else having this problem? Tried Gekonewer link but that works.

what if bannerlord is just a test

SIR GABBY :-DDDDDD

He's literally autistic though, isn't he? At least on the mild side of the spectrum.

Screencap?
Gabby is weird but he's not the drama cow that Cozur and Saxondragon are, I think the theory Gabby is roleplaying his dad is more likely

do NOT bully gabby

He's not for drama.

In fact, his narcissism isn't even arrogance, I think he's just really into doing his own thing.

I am convinced that he is on the spectrum, based on what I have seen.

Spergs are seldom drama cows. Cozur and SD are annoying as shit, but they're not literal autists like MUH HERITAGE

>his narcissism isn't even arrogance, I think he's just really into doing his own thing.

Exactly autists are self centered as fuck
Going off Saxondragon and Cozurs sperg melt downs I have to disagree, they act like CWC

Gabby appears to wallow in self pity and whenever he reveals his personal life, desperately searching for attention and something else, his self worth appears to stem from his ability to code in a mod scene where no one wants to learn python, which makes him as a person valuable, especially considering in his own words his workplace is trying to force him out and his wife tries to force him to stop modding

>Cozur and SD are annoying as shit, but they're not literal autists

Yes they are
>Make accounts to downvote your competitor mod
>Get caught
>Refuse to respond

>Someone mods your mod
>Flip your shit for 5 pagers worth of shitposting accusing the guy of stealing your time and breaking copyright
>But not before asking them to join the team and being told to fuck off

is this the gabby edition

haven't had one of these in a while

gabby's mods sucks ass but he seems like a pretty chill person tbqh

would have a drink with/10

why would you have a drink with a literal autist? that can't be chill at all.

Gabby's not old enough to drink yet.

he's been married twice and has kids

>His dad's been married twice and has other kids

he can tell me stories of his heritage

he wouldn't have as much inhibition and we could do fun stuff

and then he would blog about our legend to his upset wife and in his forum posts randomly forever

it's a great deal

is the dickplomacy download link down just for me?

>America

Why would any company use this now? It has proved to not work and games using it still get cracked. Also I hear the license is very expensive but that might just be shit Veeky Forums says.

Works on my machine :)

gabby is italian

People are stupid, they think making the most money possible in the first week or two is more important than making a good game that makes more profit long term, because pirates would buy a game instead of waiting a month and playing their other free games

You know this by now

no he's native american

For some reason it's giving me a "temporary error" whenever I click the button. The optional version worked though... I hate mega

What about gsanders?

>Gsanders appears to wallow in self pity and whenever he reveals his personal life, desperately searching for attention and something else, his self worth appears to stem from his ability to code in a mod scene where no one wants to learn python, which makes him as a person valuable, especially considering in his own words his workplace is trying to force him out and his wife tries to force him to stop modding

he's not
he literally believes he is a descendant of the last of the mohicans despite living in Italy

he's a redskin

Is there any actual gameplay changes that come from being a manlet or tall in Viking Conquest?

ladies reject you less if you're tall

not even kidding

manlets have been btfo since the beginning of time

How do I make ACOK decent? I just want an ASOIAF mod.

Before they removed cuckoldry your spouse was almost twice as likely to commit adultry if you were under a certain height threshold. It's why some people would get the notification like every 10 minutes.

gabby is literally a middle-aged italian body building instructor who has been marries twice and has kids and has specifically mentioned that the amount of time he spends modding is damaging his marriage

somebody post the screencaps

Previously, higher chance of getting cucked and also bonuses to certain attributes depending on height.

Now? Just bonuses to certain attributes depending on height.

Explain

Yeah I see your point but his sperg rages are far and inbetween, mostly about forum posters expecting Warsword to be worked on, imagine if the other two got the flak he does

He just doesn't seem half as thin skinned as Sax and Coz, his drama posts are always reaching for something

>inb4 scrapping flying mounts

No Gabby is the son. Pretending to be his dad.

are there pistols in Gekojuko?

I know there's rifles but pls let me know

Yes

Depends on the Geko

>works out a half each week
what

You expect his 9 year old to understand?

His American mother caught his Italian father fucking one of the girls he was supposed to be "training" in the basement. Now he has to channel his crippling depression into modding M&B.

Pistols aren't sold in shops so you have to get them as loot or from companions who have them. In newer at least.

Jesus Christ, I feel sorry for the guy.

1 slash 2, man, not one half. That part of the post is actually understandable.

Why don't you become a supporter then?

regular Geko

fugg, pretty sure they won't be in regular Geko then

I'm only playing regular geko since I wanted to stop myself from becoming another euro character like what happened with swedish mayo

I just really like pistols though

I wouldn't worry about pistols in Gekonewer, you're far more likely to play a loli leading an army of skeletons

regular geko doesn't have any pistols at all.

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,343872.msg8222933.html#msg8222933
Should have pistols show up in shops but I haven't tested it.

Is that you MikoSlutAnon?

>tfw only went with the Hojo clan in Geko because their symbol reminds me of memes

>Morgh's finally got updated
>it has those new flags
>including "force_show_body"
Holy shit why did nobody tell me this? I really don't want to get back into modding.

>Is that you MikoSlutAnon?

No, worse

it will probably never stop bothering me how the hands on the geko upswing animation aren't properly aligned with the hilt

>not wanting to take dubya's colt walker and then travel the land slaughtering nips with your nanban bros as the one man gunslinger killing machine

only reason to play the mod desu

Fuck whoever said Viking Conquest was good.

What a boring pointless mod.

you must have poor taste

w-why do I have 16 prisoner limit in geko instead of 15 at 3 prisoner management

is there a free +1 given to everybody even at 0 prisoner management?

these strange numbers are triggering my autism

Is that the one with Cancun on the map?

Cancun was founded until 1970, 110 years after the period during which the mod is supposed to occur.

Which mod has the best combat?

native

You get bonus prisoner limit for having troops in your army. I had like 15 prisoner limit at 1 prisoner management with a 200 unit army in Gekonew.

probably upstab user's 1257

oh cool, thanks

That's pretty impressive development work for only 40 years.
The fact that they managed to flip the geography around is especially awe inspiring.

any other updates?

why is there no prisoner management skill in viking conquest? how do you increase the limit then

Hey, did the final version of user's 1257 ever happen?

Is the ten days for Warsword over yet?

yes
no

How hard would it be to port Geko's item set back to Gekonew? The 100+ speed everything was fun and I want them back.

Nice.

beev

Asperger's, Autism, and ADHD Awareness month and this is in honor of all children who struggle every day!!! Let's see how many of you do it.... copy and paste ... Yeah I have autism.. I've been modding mb for 12 years.. I wonder how many likes I can get..

holy fuck I have the same first name and same blond hair

this is getting too real

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW DO I FIX THIS FUCKING FREEZING IN GEKONEWER WHEN FACTIONS DECLARE WAR WITH EACH OTHER

ITS REALLY PISSING ME OFF

wait I'm confused

so what list of companions are completely compatible with each other?

this circle shit is hard with all the lines

mite just got with the "companions not part in circle with no likes/dislikes" to play it safe since I don't like dealing with possible bullshit from my companions

>Yeah I have autism.. I've been modding mb for 12 years..

Well remember what you learn in Geko, because obviously at some point you're gonna fall into the time vortex George does and wind up back there, so you better brush up on your Japanese.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

see it like this:

Yoshio is a noble, she likes Sessai but dislikes Hoshi and Hyogo-no-suke and is neutral towards everyone else

what mod?

>Youmu is nobility
wut

Oh, you poor soul.
Persistent Troop Identities, as made by a current user. There was a functional version (that he has since lost the source for), then he tinkered harder and broke the entire mod. It's been shelved until Bonerlord is released.

yeah but is there a list somewhere that has the greatest amount of companions in a single party with no conflict to each other?

i.e. everybody either just likes everybody else or is neutral

obviously you get the 6 freebies, but if you go with one person like Yoshio it's easy, but suddenly the more people you try to recuit with no conflict the trickier it gets

Needs more detail

Persistent Troop Identities, a mod that was reaching beyond it's capabilities unfortunately.