What do I buy when I can't afford a Honda S2k?

What do I buy when I can't afford a Honda S2k?

I hope your joking, there is only one answer

Miata

Honda S1000

Or a bus ride

Go be poor somewhere else fag

Keep driving your current car and save money until you can

corolla

Corvette.

>this is actually accurate
wew

this
S2000 is overpriced garbage

Save up. Don't compromise with a Miata. You will spend a bunch of money trying to get it to s2000 levels of performance. After which, you will realize you could have pooled that money and bought the s2000 from the start.

>busrider:thepost

Who wants american push rod reliability when it comes to sports cars?

These

Right? I'd much rather have a gutless oil burner

>I read somewhere on the net this car

Yeah, let me buy a 1903 vette with a carriage suspension

More like I've driven behind notamiata's S2000 while it sharted burnt oil while pulling out of a parking lot

Honda engines burn oil, this isn't anything new

>I read somewhere on the internet leafsprings lol

You buy a RX8 or a C5 Corvette

>high reving engines burn oil, this isn't anything new

A Miata, like you should buy even if you could afford an S2000.

Porsches also have relatively high revving engines and they don't burn oil

>when I can't afford a Honda S2k?
Corrola

they don't have the same hp/l tho

Sucks to be a fan of whatever brand you like. I'm so glad your problems aren't mine.

oil is cheap

stop making shitty excuses for honda
they won't thank you for it you cuck

>shitty excuses
porsche doesn't make a N/A 2.0L engine outputting 247hp

>The F20C produces the highest specific output for any naturally aspirated 2.0L piston engine in a car priced under US$100,000, at 125 hp (93 kW) per liter, ahead of the SR16VE N1 found in the homologation version of JDM Nissan Pulsar producing 197 bhp (147 kW) for a specific power of 123.45 bhp (92.06 kW) per liter. The F20C held the record for producing the highest specific power output for any mass production naturally aspirated piston engine.
source:my fucking ass

Porsche makes a N/A 4.0L engine that makes 500hp, that's a higher hp/L than the S2000 and still no burning oil

>Honda 4 banger takes 4 quarts of oil
>burns a quart between oil changes
How do you not see the problem here?

>Hp/L matters anywhere but in japan
Americans dont get taxed on engine size

priced under $100,000? No.
oil consumption is not that high and topping it off once every few hundred miles is not that hard, its actually considered standard car maintenance
>he is proud of his low output high displacement boat anchor

>topping it off once every few hundred miles is not that hard, its actually considered standard car maintenance
>its actually considered standard car maintenance

This is what Honda kiddies actually thing holy shit

So checking your fluid levels every couple of weeks is too hard for you? You don't do checks on your tire pressure too?

Oh wait I forgot, you don't have to do those checks. The bus driver does it for you.

My echo is at 5 thousand since last oil change, never topped off

>Honda kiddies actually thing holy shit
>THING

redneck education at its finest

>Save up. Don't compromise with a s2000. You will spend a bunch of money trying to get it to corvette levels of performance. After which, you will realize you could have pooled that money and bought the corvette from the start

Is this a straw man? It's a fucking echo dude

No one gives a shit

>So checking your fluid levels every couple of weeks is too hard for you?
I check it every time I start my car. And even with 15k mile oil change intervals I never have to top it up

6.5k rpm what a fucking joke

this

9k rpm what a joke

Integra gsr if you want a honda. Otherwise miatra/240 but theyre all beat to shit

My saab 9000 has never ever used any oil or coolant, has 200k on it, makes 360hp.
Honda is trash. keep up the mental gymnastics

Nice honda bike

It's called a usable power band you candy-ass

Yeah that's why Honda is not a company anymore, oh wait

>Saab

A salvaged Honda S2000.

You don't have a car.

You're also a confused teenager.

Any civic si that hasn't been destroyed yet, they can be had for 4K-6K still if you come across one.

Get a MR2

Depends on what you like about the S2000. If you're just looking for a fun and reliable roadster, get a Miata. Not as fast, but it's arguably more fun at reasonable speeds. Also more difficult to spin.

I'll sell you my miata, trying to buy a nice yellow AP2 and throw a supercharger at that beauty

lol.. corvette? Sorry mr. boomer, we are talking about nice cars here.

A MX-5 and a turbo kit.
/thread