AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Civic
>FWD

For .1 seconds of track speed, I'd rather at least have the ability to kick the tail out and slide around instead of being cucked by understeer for the entire lap.

t. someone who can't afford either

>pic related
>it's you

>yeah but i'd like to ruin my tires faster it's not like they cost hundreds per unit

Has anyone ever claimed that a stock 86 is fast on a track?

I'm actually surprised a civic is as slow as a BRZ. is this the downfall of jap cars?

>being poor enough to care about the cost of tires

so the brz is better on corners but got its ass handed to it on the straights

>A boring family car is slow on a track

Wow what a surprise

The entire point of the car was to be a good handler. If it can't even beat a FWD econobox based car, the car really is a worthless pile of trash. Why not just get a Miata at that point?

>Not waiting for the s-fr and dropping a v64 in it

the 86 is meant to be a shitbox tho

Every thread where this car comes up always turns into shills vehemently defending the vehicle with "that's not what it was made for" or "that's not the purpose of the car" and can never truly come up with any objective reason why the car is good so they use feels like "it's fub" or "it feels good to drive" and whenever you bring up objective metrics and measurements they call you a bench racer because they can't argue

Daily reminder

It steers better than your WRX user

>it feels like it steers better
>even though the wrx takes a tighter turn faster

t. benchracer

Pottery

t. poorfag

The brz can't even do hektik skidz because it doesn't have enough torque to even do a burn out

WRX understeers and requires alot more steering input for a turn

>someone who has never driven one

>understeers
Ok so I press the clutch in and cause an oversteer, do you even drive?

>requires more turn input
So? My turn radius is the same as yours and I wanted to put less turn on my steering wheel I can just get a simple fucking gear for the steering column to scale input to output greater like this isn't fucking rocket science and I seriously feel bad for you if you bought or were thinking of getting a brz because you had to turn the wheel 30 degrees less

Fucking off with these fake bench times

>Ok so I press the clutch in and cause an oversteer, do you even drive?

Stop arguing with him, he's a teenage busrider benchracer who gets all his car info from Forza on the Xbox

>thinking a clutch kick on AWD car is good idea
RIP your clutch
>requires more steering input
So now you'll admit the BRZ has better steering now...

What do you drive?

Almost every single car reviewer praised the shit out of the 86s handling though, so it's fulfilling that point.
There are tonnes of fwd econoboxes that are faster than the 86, that has no effect on how much of a sports car it is.

There are plenty of buzzwords you could use to claim the 86 is a good sports car, just not 'faster than a camry,' 'track time monster,' or 'fast'

I expect that from a teenage busrider benchracer who gets all his car info from Forza on the Xbox

>trying to steer away from the argument

There's nothing left to argue about

you're right
there never was

go back to playing forza after your bus ride's over cuck

>I-I can't argue against what he said, let me redirect the insult towards what he drives! No matter which car he posts, I'll point out all the flaws and appear to win a fictitious argument!

>RIP your clutch
You're fucking retarded if you think simply pressing in a clutch does anything to damage it beyond its normal wear and tear. Tons of people simply press in their clutch all the time and I'm no different when I wanna cause an oversteer by pressing in the clutch

>So now you'll admit the BRZ has better steering now...
Less steering input =/= better steering. It merely and only means you turn the wheel slightly less to get a certain angle on turning either way the wrx still takes tighter turns faster no matter what you say

Why did anyone reply to this?

t. toyaburu cuck

I actually own an 89 mustang but OK

Shut up bench racer

I don't think you understand how an AWD system works, differentials get damaged. That famous clunk you get from launching without letting it roll. That's why people claim earlier WRX'S have glass transmissions because they don't take abuse you dummies put on them.

Can you buy a MX5 stock with hard top and a LSD?

A differential does not get damaged for pressing in the clutch where do you get this shit? The awd on the wrx is FF based and works virtually the same as any other awd system on that regard

>that's what happens when you dump the clutch
Except I'm not dumping the clutch I'm taking a turn and to avoid any understeer I simply press the clutch in to cause oversteer instead then let the clutch out again. I'm not slamming gears or holding the clutch in constantly so my throw out bearings wear out. The differential isn't getting damaged, the transmission isn't being hurt by this

I'm talking about in general, people launch the shit out of these cars without knowing shit, clutch kicking like you said earlier is still abusive

This is such advanced shitposting that I think barely any of you actually get it

>I'm talking in general
And I was talking specifically about avoiding understeer by pressing in the clutch to cause an oversteer

I'm not talking about retarded kiddies who think dumping the clutch is the way you drive a manual

Serious question, would you clutch kick a friend's car?

It's not clutch kicking to simply press the clutch in you dumb fuck

Then what's the purpose...

To cause an over steer

Sounds alot like a clutch kick, call it what you will

That's Cayuga, right? I'm surprised both cars get around there that quick

Shut up faget

You don't have to clutch kick to cause an oversteer you can just press the clutch in as forcefully as you would for changing gears or something. It's really not that big of a deal. It's literally the same as if you were changing gears on a turn except you aren't changing gears you're just pushing it in then letting it out without a gear change and that's enough to cause oversteer

You put alot of stress on tranny which gives you that jerk motion in the rear end.

No you only get that jerk when you dump the clutch quickly or don't keep the revs up accordingly

You may be right, I find it hard to believe there isn't any extra premature wear or stress however.

>I've never driven stick before: the post

Well for all technicality every time I push in the clutch I'm wearing on the clutch, wearing on the fork, wearing on the throw out bearings. It's kind of designed to do it but it's like using a pencil eraser and not expecting it to wear down over time

>I've never clutched right before and me getting the jerk means everyone does

>clutched right
The clutch is on the left you fucking idiot. Unless you're a bong, fuck off

"clutched right" meaning clutched correctly

clutch is always on the left in japan and the UK

I don't think you know what benchracer means.