Newfag.

Thoughts?
Advice?
That's Canadian dollars btw.

Please to help

noob

Just buy new, repairs will easily out cost what you paid for this car

No they won't

Is this guy trying to make me fall for a meme?

I've always been told to buy used if I'm not swimming in disposal income.

Toyota Camry m8.

Hes a retard BUT a $2k Taurus isn't going to be on good condition. I'd look for one in the 4-5k range or go for a civic/corolla

Why American car so ugly and slow

Because Americans are ugly and slow.

> actually caring about year

Anything made between 1996-2004 will do you just fine. Only car ford that would be nice would be a focus. Otherwise, get a civic and shut it.

Thanks for being the only person ITT so far to actually address my concerns.

Can other anons please provide input?

>he has ads on his phone

My mom took the original screencapture to show me a car she found, presumptuous moron.

Pic related for the moronic smug retard with no intellictual capacity for critical thought.

get a taurus SHO instead
great first car if you want to punish mustangs

Thanks, looking into it. Looks way better in terms of aesthetics upon preliminary research (busy studying at the moment so I can't really go into the spec details until later).

What app is this, I'm in Toronto looking to get my first car and so far I've been scouring leasebusters and kijiji.

That model Taurus had transmissions that would shit itself after leaving the lot brand new.

My first was an 04 Malibu, worked great, doesn't look that nice but was super comfy on long trips (we took it to New Orleans, 12 hour, was great)

If the tranny fails which is inevitable especially in an old car with over 100k miles that's 2000 out of pocket to replace it. That's US dollars mind you. Then the AC failed so that was 500 to replace the water pump. Had that shit happen to me. The car was only worth 2k in the market yet repairs were worth more than the cars.

That's still only a 5k car. Brand new cars cost well over $15k

>my mom

poor babby cant afford a pc with chrome, Sad!

he can't even afford a phone no less. lmfao

Currently on my phone. My laptop is right here.

My family loves me and so they don't mind spending time to help me search for items I need. You retards really are terribly stupid to make the reaching assumptions you're making.

Jesus Christ, Veeky Forums should have IQ test verification.