FR

>FR
>6MT
>53-47 weight distribution
>factory LSD on all models except base
>brembo calipers
>285hp at the crank
>timing chain will go 200K, no worries about snapping a belt
>only common issues are easily avoided (oil consumption in RevUp engines 05-06 should be avoided; maintaining proper alignment and running a square wheel/tire setup will avoid premature tire wear)
>$7500 for a well-maintained 100K example, $10,000 for sub-75K models
>looks good stock
>excellent wheel fitment without rolling fenders (unless you're a stancefag)
>the only reason you don't like it is because you knew some Chad who drove one in high school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rh7T6F4naYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow another thread on this pigfat shitbox someone really got their feelings hurt

Actually I made the thread about trading my truck for one yesterday, decided against it. Not OP

Looks like a fat girl

>350z
Worst Z.
Z32-34 are all shit.
Z33 is the worst.

Get a god-tier Z31, RB26DETT swap it, crush every other Nissan that doesn't have a GT-R badge on it.
Or get an S130 and VR swap it.

Is it middle school lunch time already?

Z31 is the worst Z
Z33 is at least better than Z31 and Z32

Too unrefined to drive everywhere everyday. Brand new, these things were rattly pieces of shit with cabin noise levels loud enough on average to cause permanent hearing loss on drives longer than an hour. It's not even that fast, it guzzles oil like OP's wife guzzles Tyrone's cum, most used ones are either salvage title or have been in accidents bad enough for a write off, but were repaired by Jose and his cousins in his Grandpa Carlos's backyard shed over a weekend and some Modelo Lager Especial.

In short, they're shit.

>t. Grandma's Buick LeSabre driver

Lol you are a dumbass

I daily my 03, it burns zero oil and surprisingly I do still have my hearing.

>cherry picking this hard
If you read these you will see that it's the same story every time. Someone switches to synthetic after several years and many tens of thousands of miles. after it was a well known issue.

Again see above, I daily an 03 with 130k miles and have for the past 7 years.

Nigs gonna nig.

Veeky Forums hates it cuz they are still to poor to afford one. If it can't be had for 2k then "it's shit"

Still a hairdresser's car

maybe people just dont like it because its heavy and ugly

People are free to have an opinion, but spreading bullshit opinions stated as fact is just silly.

>Too poor
>Brags about it being reasonably priced
>Never mind most of Veeky Forums has cars that cost that much or more

I hate it because it feels and drives way bigger than it actually is (hence the pigfat meme the car isn't very fun at low speeds and feels heavy and big), it's horribly impractical with only two seats and that stupid cross bar in the back, you can't make much power out of them NA, and they go through tires like Jerry Sandusky goes through young boys.

You can pay a little more and get a AP1 S2000 or a E46 M3, or save your money and get a RX8. Or deal with a more unreliable but also more fun car with a E36 M3/02-07 WRX.

I mean there are plenty of reasons to not like them

everything is subjective

hp at the crank
Oh I thought it was way higher like 350hp

Are the new 370z worth it?

>you can't make much power out of them NA
350hp is not much power na?

>muh practicality

What are you, gay?

is that supposed to be impressive when people make that much from 2.0-2.4l Hondas

The 2015 2.4l Honda civic si only makes like 210hp na

The 370z is a 6 cylinder engine that makes 350hp

Any tuning you can or want to brag about the civic doing can easily be emulated on the 370z the same

Fuck off.

why are you talking about a 370Z when the topic is 350Z

you really made it look like you were talking about a modified 350Z

>350hp crank
>Neglects to mention how much it costs and the use of E85 to do so.

VQ35s will peak around 280whp (stock is 220-240whp) before you go full retard on stroker kits and built internals.

>Wanting a impractical two seater that can't fit a second spare of tires
>Can't even put the top down
Literally what's the point of that stupid fucking crossbar in the back.

I'm not even mentioning how the car runs always hot. Brake fade issues (fluid boilover) and going into limp mode for high oil temps. Sad!

I thought we were talking about newer 370z's

>VQ35s will peak around 280whp (stock is 220-240whp) before you go full retard on stroker kits and built internals.
I just Google dyno results of a 370z and it shows it makes about 325hp at the wheels

we arent talking about 370Zs

VQ35 is 350Z

Nissan hasn't made a 350z in years why do people talk about it over the 370z?

Yes those cars are made for 350hp no problem :^)

because they still exist?
because theyre half the price?

if people only talked about new cars it would be a boring world

because thats what the fucking thread is about you retard

Are we only allowed to talk about cars still in production on this board?

holy shit that is ugly

Eh, I guess? OP said it cant put the roof down

>spare tires inside the car

You don't truck and trailer? Gross

Car is now actually pigfat

Also op didn't mention concentric slave cylinder issues (located next to clutch in transmission, when it fails it requires you to drop the transmission) and wheel locking issue (steering wheel lock will engage and refuse to disengage without taking column apart)

And VQs as a whole burn oil, just some are worse than others. They're engines that are hard on oil.

not OP but to be fair, its kinda retarded to think the car has no issues like at all. The 350z is pretty "bullet proof" but obv. its not a godmachine

AWWW the s2000 baby got his ass beat by a 350 the other day

Fantasy land the post

youtube.com/watch?v=rh7T6F4naYA

just gonna leave this here for all the butt mad honda/mustang owners. Seriously pick a Z33 up for 8000 then throw in a 6000 turbo kit and get a basic tune you can destroy almost anything 20-40k above the price range.

and you can get a Honda for 2k an ebay turbo kit and ARP headstuds and do the same for much less

pigfat garbage

For those who own/owned a 350z

How prone are they to rust? known for rust like some older jap cars?

Nowhere near as prone to rust as older Nissans. Relatively uncommon even above the frost line.

concentric slave issues are only on the VQ35HR equipped models, 07-09.

I've never heard of the wheel locking issue, but a lot of other issues are common among the G/Z platform vehicles. Yeah, other than the HR's, they all burn oil.

>brags about being reasonably priced
You have me confused with another poster.

Hate it all you want. That's totally cool. You don't like how it feels to drive it. I get that. I do hope that is an actual experiential opinion, not one from a screen. But again don't spout shit you read here and on forums as fact. I have had to get one set of tires in 7 years of ownership and several trackdays. I daily it, impracticality is relative. I also own a truck if I need to carry something big. Don't have kids, and rarely do I need to travel with more than one other person.

If you had stopped after your first statement I could've respected that, but instead you start shitting out useless hyperbole.

Are 07-09 the best bet used or would I be better to get an 03-04?

I almost went with a 370Z instead of a WRX but decided that I wanted the extra room over more horsepower.

how often do you need all that extra space?

If you want the extra ponies and the different headlights and hood . Sure .

I bought my 05 Touring 6mt back in 2012 .

So far issues I've had are :

>Tire pressure warning every time I drive for over 45mins or so
>passenger window regulator and last week my driver one started acting up (infamous for this)
>Oil pressure sensor is shot (marks max pressure)

Other than that just regular maintenance. Oil and clean my jwt filter every 30k miles or so . They're fun to drive and even funnier to leave frs/brz's who think they're hot shit in the dust

When ever I have a third person who wants to come along

Yep, my dad's regulators went maybe a year ago on his 04. Pain in the ass to replace, and a bit expensive as well.

Otherwise it's been very reliable, sounds good, and is quite a fun car to drive.

how often is that in a month?

350s are pretty much worthless here in the UK, so I might get one

Yeah . My only issue is if the passenger window goes full auto up it goes back down half way . I always have to tell people just have to do it to the first click.

They never do.

If the car has to be insanely ugly, it better be a class beater in every other aspect...which the 350/370 isn't

>fwd
Fuck off busrider

>cherry picking
Even nissan admits the issue.
You nissan people really are scumbags.
What kinda of low life piece of shit lies to try and save face for a shitty company.
Nissan scumbags, thats who.

Do not buy an 03-06 350z or G35, 07+ so many issues had been addressed. Most importantly you ditch the paperweight VQ35DE for the VQ35HR

I worked for an Infiniti dealer for a while and became good friends with a few of the techs and got to learn a lot about the cars, and their flaws.

Ironically I ended up buying an 03 G35 sedan, it's been reliable but it's no race car. Just my DD that can carry some people and tools, on a good summer tire it's not even the worst car to toss around either

*The VQ35DE isn't the absolute worst engine ever, but the HR is that much better. Over 80% of the parts had been revised from the DE

>Z31
>better than the Z32
ok