/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General:

>Valentione's Day (Feb. 2nd - Feb. 15th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Valentiones_Day/

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TsOPjZEF6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello

hey boys

>dosent put pic in it because it was futa
>post a well known futa in the OP
classy

>poopnose

woah wtf, do you let dudes fart on it.

hey i just started playing and im lvl 30 im looking for non gay poeple on cerberus to play

thx

xth for naka has never made an attractive character

For those that RP:

Male Au Ra Paladin/Machinist that's taken an interest in Illuminati designs to reverse engineer and create his own spin on things to help combat the Galrean Empire menace? May or may not pull some of Alexander's power too to fuel designs.

This may or may not end up with lewd machines to ensnare nubile women to pound endlessly, such as a machine called "Throne of Judgement".

Thoughts?

Help.

pools open

I want raid to be over ;_;

P A T

xth for im the best

N-No you

I agree!!

raid at 100% and quit shitposting.
if you shitposted as much as you raided you would be worlds first.
being there while not at peak performance not only makes it a bad time for you but a bad time for the seven other people in there with you.
If I was raid leader I would kick your sorry ass to the curb, where you belong.

Who is she?

RPers on Balmung is also the Tumblr community. You know how they're like.

The best at being an emotional train wreck of manipulation and co-dependence.

Should I use Fracture on Monk?

Howdy

do you like running out of TP

Cat.

And stuff.

>>post a well known futa in the OP
Wrong on both counts.

Yeah, not staying tabbed into the game 100% of the time while waiting on double balance surely makes me lose focus and perform badly.

Go with it. I don't see anything cringe.
Although people don't really RP as certain jobs, but their classes (because some jobs are rare and special snowflake and etc.) so if you don't plan to be a Sultansworn then be a Gladiator instead.

ty

woah savage

No, this is so against lore it hurts.

probably yda.

got 3 hrs to get 300 scriptures, what do?

Please stop, this hurts the man.

>so if you don't plan to be a Sultansworn then be a Gladiator instead
This. My Duskwight paladin isn't actually a paladin, she's a knight and the oldest daughter of an extremely minor noble Ishgardian house who're the vassals of House Dzemael.

I play monk

you can be a paladin w/o being in the sultansworn.

look at the heavens ward

From the Alexander shit and being a Paladin without serving the Sultana and Ul'dah, then yeah.
Those 2 things can easily be replaced with just using gobbie technology and just being a Gladiator.

why is VODKA such an autistic FC on Gilgamesh

xth for creatively bankrupt

cute cat

feast
frontlines
all your roulettes
expert dungeons

They're more like Ishgard's Paladins (literal) I guess.
"Paladin" the job however refers to the elite Sultansworn and the job crystal comes from them.

Like the saying goes, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

All of your shitty catgirls look the same

yes, yes it does as does replying to me with a sarcastic comment when you are clearly shittin it up here instead of beating alexes face in if you were at 100% peak performance you wouldn't need double balances like a shitter practice your rotations for every scenario and work on your dps instead of working on your shit backtalking skills.
why should i even be telling you this. practice raiding instead of shitposting, shitter

Oh hey, someone with a good and reasonable RP character description

lf cute eb

*gives you a small loan of a million creativity*
go back to afro and become a disco cat with all the new plad attire we got recently

Except we're waiting on double balance because we're doing speedkills since we've already gotten weeklies out of the way. You just sound like you think you're better than everyone by talking down to me.

Good thing I ain't a catgirl then nigga.

daily reminder :)

Lf waifu on Gilgamesh pst...

Too bad I've shat it up by looking terrible.

who the fuck is that autist

She's cute as heck

hey

He's not wrong

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU TALK IN 8V8 FEAST
HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO COMMUNICATE TO WIN
HOLY SHIT WHY IS THIS EVEN A THING FOR FUCK SAKE

They actually undid it due to popular demand.

Roulettes then spam Wall/Sohm Al Hard while using your second chance points to reset your 60 dungeon so you get stickers for each clear (Only if you have a scripture reward on your sticker book)

you can't talk in any feast mode

pst

I forgot your name or I would

who?

more like undid it due to popular shitposting lol

this thread is Jeff's life

Hey

I'm in New Grid right now running circles

thanks you're not too bad yourself

i'm sorry there's no way i could possibly repay this...
i'll have to consult my hairdresser and see what he thinks

Let me ditch some people and I'll come by

kala crowe

Anything special happen if you dote the same guildmaster all 3 times?

where did all the men disappear to??

A unique conversation once you go to hand in the quest.

Does anyone else wonder if all those people on your friends list that never talk to you or want to play with you are actually your friend? Did they just add you out of the welcoming friendly facade and not really give a shit about you? If all those people who add you and only try to erp with you and cut contact after you don't give in, or shove you to the side to go erp are actually someone you can call a friend?

I have a lot of people who are friendly towards me but none of it feels real, and it makes my mind itch with the thought of how no one is actually my friend at all. I guess I'm just weird and I just have a big list of acquaintances at best.

Because our guy Yoshi P says "stop being mean to shitters!!! You'll hurt their feelings!!!!"

can i eb you

They're not your friend if you barely talk to each other, barely hang out with them and don't have a friendly bond. They're just somebody, a nobody on your friends list.

Well the good news is, user, if you're a guy, they're ERPing just to ERP, and they probably hope/think you're a girl. The bad news is, Balmung is very shallow. So yes, you probably have a lot of fake friends.

I only have 54 people on my list
39 of them are (unable to retrieve)
and out of that I only hangout with 2 people who I would truly consider my friends
for a big world balmung is the loneliest server if you have morals
but maybe I just ride a real high horse

I don't like to initiate

this is why I delete all my friends and make emo posts

wanna frug

just talk to the people you add more. i usually get lost doing my own shit but when people pm me wanting to do stuff i can usually make time for that.

same

I only have 30 people on my list and feel like I cant make time for all of them. Stop taking it so personally.

want to come to my apartment and hear me say sad things

Is the Golden Saucer the way to get new hairstyles?

okay

Post character themesong. Guess others' race/job.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_TsOPjZEF6E

Gold Saucer, PotD (just buy from the MB) and cash shop (they have outfits included)

PLD

Welcome to my life aBuddY

Okay, thank you!

That's Balmung. Either way I don't care about ERP, I'll be your friend.. I've only just came back to the game and it seems alot of the people I used to play with have also, could use a capping buddy.

95% of people on my friendslist are people who added me

name?

Have you tried talking to them again or are you just a friend collector?

now neither of us will be virgins

>the underboob on the Thaliak set

... yes, actually. Well done.

I'm not online at the moment though will be shortly, I'll meet you somewhere IG?

Hello yes can I order a spitroasting?

Sure, meet me at Ul'dah benches with the Looking for Party green tag on.