PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview4 released. BootNTR Selector updates automatically. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-VitaShell 1.51 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku. wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon™.416434/
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for LATEFAGS NEVER EVER

>you lived to see the day when rxTools died

Absolute madmen, they finally actually memed this on the historic updates page. Among the updates that actually did something once upon a time.

>Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Sighax is the last hope.

I remember you pingo.

Does >cakes work on 11.3?

Can i use an R4 card on my new 3ds to play original DS games and can I play DSi enhanced games with that set up?

Im new to this could someone explain how to use this to run my old r4 on the my 3ds

gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon™.416434/

>finally caved and installed A9LH/Luma just a couple of days ago
>firmware update today
jesus christ
is this what dodging a bullet feels like?

what is rxTools and why are people freaking out about it

yes, stick around to watch latefags get BTFO

they had literally no excuse, but same could be said a year ago

Custom firmware of choice in 2015 when we had no arm9loaderhax, people who still use emuNAND need to switch to Luma CFW

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my 3DS - is there any easy and simple way to revert it entirely to factory settings, erasing all homebrew and CFW? Thanks in advance.

>I JUST BOUGHT A 3DS AND UPDATED IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT 11.2 WAS THE LASTED FUCKING UP
>ITS 11.3
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

>tfw 11.x newfags won't get the meme

I remember you 10.4-chan

No. Any CFW that firmlaunches old firms are ded. That includes Reinand too I think, and gateway.

It's not like your 3DS would auto-update.

Oldass dead CFW that was the main choice for O3DS back in early 2016 when the main influx of CFW happened. Became irrelevant as soon as Luma (AuReiNand back in the day) happened and never got to support A9LH either, but it's still around because some people don't bother to update their shit. You're not missing anything other than just history.

Sell it hacked faggot, you can sell it easier and earn more bucks that way

A sad chapter in CFW history. A bunch of crochety oldfags refused to give it up 'cuz it jest works loool.

Anyone still on it isn't even running arm9loaderhax due to laziness, stubborness, apathy, disinterest, etc. These are basically your worst members in the discussion. For a while they automatically hated any newer cfw and would not stop shitting on everything.

Installed 11.3 on my emunand, taking a long time to boot, am I fucked?

yeah, safea9lhinstaller lets you uninstall a9lh

you should sell it on 11.2 with the OTP included so someone can reinstall a9lh if they wanted

11.3 will fuck them over for hax

rxtools? it's fucked

Let me get this straight.
>11.3 tonight
>easy a9lhx is fucked
>rxtools btfo
Is it safe for not-latefags to update? Or is there a luma update we need?

>attention whores not waiting to blow their loads until the switch came out
baka
then again it's surprising that something as obvious as safehax was kept under wraps for years

Switch is not a 3DS replacement, and 3DS could be getting releases and updates through 2018.

Luma works, but some other items are having issues right now, best to wait it out for a while.

>Switch is not a 3DS replacement
idiot
>and 3DS could be getting releases and updates through 2018.
it still doesn't hurt to wait

I bought my copy of Dragon Quest VIII and I just found out about the censorship.
How do I apply a patch?

9.2 fag here, can i still get arm9 on my 3ds or am i forced to update to 11.3 to get out of the 2.1 downgrade? can't restore from a backup firmware?

Why do people do this, why do they think they can still get support or expect to resale once they void their warranty?
It's contaminated, if you can't afford to lose the machine or its value outright then you should have never hacked it.

>Switch is not a 3DS replacement

>The Nintendo DS is not a Game Boy Advance replacement

No one is gonna fall for Nintendo's bullshit this time

Is there anything else worth installing on a CFW ps3? I'm seeing stuff like Cobra and Rebug Toolbox but they don't seem relevant to me

I only have multiman installed to transfer games via FTP and boot them

>idiot

What other items? Rxtools? Please specify so I can point and laugh.

Is sending my vita to sony for servicing safe or do they update when they service?

HBL (who cares) and NTR

Except Kimishima's already said they're working on a 3DS successor

you can get a9lh on 9.2, follow the guide, you can downgrade to 2.1 for OTP then restore to 9.2 and install a9lh

FOLLOW THE GUIDE

but maybe hold off system updating until we know more about 11.3

Likely fake but otherwise

sorry for your los t money

I wouldn't

Anyone who believes Switch is a 3DS successor has no comprehension of the importance the Japanese audience places on portability.

There aren't even new 3DSes with 11.2. 11.0 is the most recent provided base firmware.

Re-read the post.

Yeah its $130 anyway fuck that
Guess i have to try a repair shop or self service

>but maybe hold off system updating until we know more about 11.3

I meant updating after installing a9lh, don't update ever if you don't have a9lh already

Oh. Still, you should really check here or on gbatemp or reddit before you update

>want to get n3ds xl
>out of stock everywhere
>new ones will probably be 11.3

Is this an enchilada for ants?
Get me a better one pronto.

Its true my dude. I was planning on hacking it and selling it, and thought it would be easier to do if it was 11.2. The kicker was it was 4.5 when I got it too. Oh well, I'll return it in the next week if nothing comes up.

OK that's good to know I can restore from 2.1.

>out of stock everywhere

what fucking tiny country

it's apart of the process

we could always restore our nands from 2.1

I did.
On the last thread OP post didn't say anything about an update, so I thought it was fine.

Why do people even update? To play Mario Kart with autistic children?

Well that's your own stupid fault. With safehax/fasthax, all firmwares above 9.2 were equally easy to hack.

That's the best part, Nintendo doesn't even disable online for 2 weeks. No, people update out of a pure kneejerk autistic compulsion.

welp, switch should be capable of dual screen support as afaik tv out is streamed over usb, so..

2 screen switch mini

I had a friend do it for Pokemon Bank.

Thankfully that was from 11.0 to 11.2 and I've since hacked it for her.

The United States of America

How to play online on 11.2

Luma3DS will update to have httpwn built in, basically.

When I tried doing it when it was 4.5 I couldn't launch the browser unless I updated, that why I did it. Nintendo pulled a fast one on me

3ds.guide

It's not too late. Just don't fucking update to 11.3

Where the fuck did you even find a system on 4.5? Also if you read the fucking guide you could've used the MSET exploit instead.

But isn't doing a system update part of the process?

At the very end, yes.

I got it at a pawn shop and the reason why I didn't to the MSET way is because I don't have a fucking flash cart

You could have also done a cart update to something >9.0

You should've known that Monday nights are always a update risk. Return it, I guarantee you nothing will come up until like next year or when sighax comes out (and in this case will be hardmod-only). Like I mean it, latefags haven't been this BTFO since 9.3 back in 2015.

This. Return it and either get another one used, or just buy one new. Retard tax yourself.

could someone explain to me what sighax is please?

You must live in the middle of fucking nowhere then. Get one from amazon or something

>Oh well, I'll return it in the next week if nothing comes up.
You might as well return it now because it's going to be a long ass time before a new exploit is discovered.

a myth only spoken of by moralfags

w-what?

Type of hardmod but it sounds like hard modding might have been shutdown by this latest update

oooh okay, thanks user

Ok, just gonna return it then. Oh well not a huge lost since I can replace it with another, and might even find one even cheaper.

wait, really?

>story of seasons trio of towns no dlc for international version
>can't give costumes
>can't have furry husbando or lazy town waifu
>no new storyline

Elite Pirate Agents, Help!

11.3 kills the emunand

So 11.3 ends the dream for fucking seriously latefags, but pirates are free?

No, hardmodding itself can't be patched. What happens is that the system can't boot with a kernel version under 11.3 anymore (there's a minimun version check on NS preventing it). This is nothing new and happened on every major update before, like anything past 9.6 couldn't boot with a

At the moment, yes, but it's best to hold off until the update is fully dissected.

The only known casualties right now are HBL (which is stupidly easy to fix anyway), and NTR, which will be updated soon to fix it anyway.

The eShop updates are a little more interesting, to see if they can counter the freeShop or detect it, but it's unlikely.

tl;dr: Seems safe, but wait a few days.

Softmods, yes. You can still do a hardmod, but gud luck. Until another attack vector is found.

>You can still do a hardmod

user, I...

Hardmods are dead too, cousin.

I accidentally updated and now my 3DS won't boot. How would i fix this so I can start from scratch?

well shit, waitfags finally forced to finally switch over. I just woke up, so I'll have to read through previous thread for all the delicious drama.

And you're a fucking weeb who thinks he knows shit about Japan.

It's gonna replace it without a fucking doubt like what happened to the nds.

You're fucked mate

Only if they update.

user, im so sorry...

You're a moron. Screenshot this post, it'll be useful for you in a couple years.

What's the deal with the Wii U? Last time I checked in was like March 2016.

Do we finally have something better than that shitty loadiine crap? Should I bother updating now if I'm on 5.4?

The pastebin mentions some stuff about IOSU, did smegma ever stop moralfagging?

Glad I deleted my connection settings before my cat could jump on my 3DS and accidentally update it.

>stop moralfagging
surely you jest

github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki

IOSU + Brazilian Title Install Method has been out for 4 months.

Don't do redNAND + Mocha CFW

Get Haxchi for sysNAND

Use Mocha CFW + Internet browser if you don't want to pay for DS VC game

Brazilian Title Installs are like legit games, you only need to run CFW for DLC, out of region etc

neat, so i really wish i started doing more jailbreaking for $$$

now everyone is gonna be stupid and update because pokemon sumo told them too.

All our hacked 3DS systems just got valuable again, thanks Nintendo!