/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread life is suffering edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wEcxCQ4a!2Wu4MsgiVBJfJxnLJeZGSPH-RU5rhOk2H3TazM6sMMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gimme lewd himiko

wish me luck

>survivors form a V
What did he mean by this?

>Shirogane "Don't Ignore Me You Normie" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Back in the Locker Piano Baka" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Dirty Brother Killer" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Don't Say No to Your Imouto" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Can't Resist a Sister" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Zeussu Right in My Vagoo" Tsumugi
>Shirogane "Pretty Boys into Incestuous Toys" Tsumugi
# #

i think i recognize your art from around here adorable, user! the straps are a+

Reminder that she died for nothing.

Post new Angies

Gimme some ishimondo
I need it for science

I just wanted to post an image of Chiaki being cute.

Got an entire folder full of it. It's a bit old and outdated since I have been lazy to put my pics in the right folders. you still want it?

So wait, did Ouma have the mega despair of the outside world revealed to him before he went into the VR and that's why he asked for the remembering flashlight? I've seen translations that say he used a keycard(?) to access the door that shows the fiery deathworld he shows everyone else in chapter 5.

That would explain why he knew to specifically ask for the remembering flashlight in game.

HE'S NOT JUNKO, DAMNIT

No.

The reason why he asked is because he DIDN'T know what the rest saw at the start of Chapter 4.

that's cute user

>Thinking Kaede will be the protagonist.

The fuck have you dumbasses been smoking? I only want my self inserts as protagonists, how am I supposed to self insert myself as Kaede?

Yes.

Tulpa

Didn't Miu see it? He could've just asked her, since he was really good at dealing with her.

She got herself killed because she didn't think either Saihara's or Amami's plans were enough to stop the mastermind.

She could have discussed the trap with Saihara, since they set everything up in the library.

She could have also left it to Amami, since he was a big target for the mastermind and didn't want to involve others.

He told her that if she got in his way, it would all be for nothing, and that's exactly what happened.

Kaede was supposed to be the leader of the group, but she made a fatal mistake in judgment at a crucial time.

A tragic character if I've ever seen one.

Alright. give me a few minutes.

You could insert yourself in different ways with Kaede.

lmaoidonttrustanyonemoreconflict

See the problem is she didn't trust or believe in her friends. How can hope grow if you don't trust your friends?

Reminder that NISA's press event is on February 17th and they'll probably announce V3's English release date or release window then.

Where is Angie meant to be from anyway?

Would you?

user Him being Junko makes Junko a bit more interesting and proves that she's a pretty good fighter sans her Onee-chan. I know in Dr0 she broke a 7foot or so snake man's arm while flipping back and forth from herself and ryoko but she had to go Home alone style to set snake man up. If she's Lico she's Fast enough using an umbrella to stop a gun not to mention how brutal Lico was vs SHSL Mountain Climber just for being a member of Hopes Peak

Yes.

>no bulge
>cameltoe

Stomp on that loser's dick and show what a pathetic piece shit he is? Hell yes!

Tenko trusted her friends and that didn't work out in her favor.

Some island. Her FTEs make it sound like an entirely different culture. Angie's character is pretty much the zany foreigner.

It's not a flattering custom but why not?

Honestly a lot of things could've been avoided or put together had Ouma and Miu talked a bit more.

Her telling him about the remembering light aside, Ouma already figured out that the game was being broadcast. Miu performed upgrades on Kiibo and obviously knew his capabilities and inner data. She could probably see he had recording/broadcasting abilities. At the very least she should be able to tell his ahoge was an antenna.

If they had a talk about it they could've easily pieced together that Kiibo is the camera that's broadcasting this game to an audience, and that he/disabling him could be key to stopping the game in general.

Do not bully the normie

If she didn't spout all that talk about trust Monokuma wouldn't have put in that 2-day condition just to spite them.

>Angie will never tie you up and use you in some kind of artistic, sexual ritual

Angie was Basically Kodaka's attempt at a character like Copycat in DRK

Clearly she didn't trust them enough. It always worked out for me.

>she will never smear you with acovado

WHY DON'T YOU LET ME HAVE NICE THINGS user

Are we gonna start having Naegi shit talking Kaede like Kirigiri shit talks Saihara?

This is why I'm curious about seeing V3 from Ouma's perspective. Trial 4 reveals that he thought of himself and Miu as the outcasts of the group. What info did they share and didn't share? That kind of thing. I also think it's pretty interesting that of all people, Shirogane saw Miu in the other side of the map and Kiibo was the one that overheard about their planned meetup.

Stop using my wax doll for your weird fantasiessu, Tsugomi.

Him picking on Kiibo since day 1 seems weird in that context, why bother with so many elaborate plans if he could have just worked with Miu to do something to Kiibo?

Granted Ouma's not naive, and it's possible that TDR would have done something worse had he not also come up with an escape plan first to prevent everyone from being cornered.

Because with Tights like these he's Junko

No, because I'd rather see Saihara in one.

Harumaki!

Nice things are for pleb
Suffering is far better

Freshly baked normie angie

She paid for her mistake when she was forced to trust in Saihara to reveal the truth in the class trial.

She wanted to get out with everyone, but if he didn't expose the truth, everyone except her would die.

All that was left for her to do was hope that everyone else except for her would get out safely.

She had to act as a sacrifice for her mistake, and things went downhill from there.

Yes, I would very much love to kill him intimately and play with his sexy lifeless corpse.

>short hair
Cute as fuck
Also she looks like she's going to devour him that's hot

I'M SOPPING

You're forgetting both about the Monochichi and the fact that, since everything's broadcast and recorded constantly, if there was even the smallest hint of them doing anything major to Kiibo shit would've gone down.

How many of these do Saihara have?

Drink in the despair of that

Threadly reminder normie korekiyo is for tender loving and protecting
Mindhacced korekiyo is for bullying and and fixing with cock

Amami-kun, oh how I wish I can kill you again and have your lifeless body all to myself.

>why bother with so many elaborate plans if he could have just worked with Miu to do something to Kiibo?
Good question. Might just be that Kodaka wanted the MC to be the one to save the day. But it really feels like more should've come from their collaboration than it did. And with how good Ouma is at reading people and Miu being easy to see through, she should've been able to see her planned betrayal coming a mile away and been able to talk her out of it before they ever entered the VR world. If they compared remembering light memories from start of chapter 4 to what Ouma saw in VR they'd know the memories contract one another, since what Gonta and Ouma saw was much worse.

>Paired with Korekiyo
Well, at least it's something. Short haired Angie is really cute.

I think he was suspicious of Kiibo from the beginning. He couldn't really prove anything, but I think he made the connection that robots should be considered suspicious when their main antagonists were all robots. But he hadn't realized the game was being broadcast until later, when his evil psychopath ruse was already in play.

Also, when you're 5'1 and under 100 lbs, targeting a robot who may be secretly allied with monokuma is probably not the best idea. It's ambiguous when Miu made the bombs/controller for him, but it's probably chapter 3 at the latest. Before then he had no means of countering/targeting Kiibo, and no way to make the camera connection.

More than usual.

This

That minigame is hard shit.
You need to master it if you want the love keys.

yes

>If they compared remembering light memories from start of chapter 4 to what Ouma saw in VR they'd know the memories contract one another

Ouma actually figures this out on his own. He figures that the version of the outside world he received cannot be the entire truth, because someone has to be watching this game. He didn't need to compare it to another person's version- the contradiction was in the memory itself.

Yeah, looking at it he was probably wondering since when can robots be students and why Kiibo stands out so much...like he's one to talk walking around in a glorified faux-straitjacket.

Doesn't exactly help much that the timeline of Ouma's plans like his general character is so much of a mystery it's quite difficult to pin down what he was doing behind the scenes.

>mfw when this fanart was actually correct

I'LL DRINK HIS FUCKING CUM

Then why go full on sacrificing others mode when the world outside obviously isn't as bad as the mastermind made it seem it was? And considering what Miu's motive in part was "change the world" it may have helped talk her down.

I'm surprised more of the students weren't suspicious of Kiibo. Of course he was a sweet robot who did nothing but help and very much objected to being though as lesser, but in the end he's an AI that can be remotely hacked by a stronger one or a virus. When the monokumas are all clearly AIs, I think the students should've been more suspicious of Kiibo being overtaken by them or at the very least controlled by them. He doesn't give any good reason as to why he couldn't be overtaken by another AI, especially the one controlling the entire game.

All Angie's are cute!

insert "chapter 4 is where everyone goes full retard" complaint here

Maybe I wasn't clear- Ouma finds out the "truth" of the world in chapter 4, but comes to the realization of the broadcast in chapter 5 and sets his plan into motion to fuck up the game's entertainment value only after that.

Ouma in chapter 4 is acting under the assumption that the world is fucked. He doesn't figure out that it isn't until chapter 5. Why and when this shift occurs is unclear.

That would be Amami's fault. He is the one that concluded that Kiibo was on their side.

post new best boy

You mean Her pussy juice

Here you go user. Tell me if it works.

mega.nz/#!wEcxCQ4a!2Wu4MsgiVBJfJxnLJeZGSPH-RU5rhOk2H3TazM6sMMU

Naru naru~

I want to rape Junko.

Chapter 4's trial is a pretty good example of being so convinced of your own version of truth you overlook the truth right beneath your eyes.

Even when Ouma presented solid evidence he couldn't have killed Miu, everyone still tried to argue that he must have because he's a bad person and Gonta is a good person, completely overlooking how even good people can do bad things.

Anyway, I still wonder about Kiibo since while he's the viewer's representative he's very tame and there for comic relief most of the time. What's his deal? He can't just be made as a cameraman, that's even more convoluted than all the fiction stuff.

That makes even less sense. Shouldn't someone as innately suspicious as him (even if he hadn't remember that he had been through a killing game before) be suspecting the obvious robot of being more than just a friendly helper? That seems too trusting for mr trust no bitch.

Cross dressing as a boy detective or when she's a model ?

That makes sense. But them sharing memory light memories would've made them realize they didn't match in chapter 4. Sad you have to ignore that many major flaws in logic in a single chapter.

How so? I have over a dozen and have barely touched the minigame
Outlaw Run is a million times easier and more consistent

Kiibo was the camera man, but he did still have his own will and personality. The viewers mostly acted as his "thoughts" and only influenced certain choices and decisions, not every last detail.

>ywn kiss a timid 6'2 beautiful man
Why?

Both.

does anyone have the first part or entire comic for this?

I want to play through the game and try to see what big decisions Kiibo makes that are probably because of the viewers' influence.

Any come to mind?

That probably where Ouma came into play. Everyone did associate the fact that Kiibo was a robot like them right away, but Amami defended him saying that "If he has a good creator, he should follow the law of robotics, so he's probably on our team."

Of course, Amami ended up dead, so Ouma had literally no one else to question his own logic behind Kiibo.