Why shouldn't I buy an S63 if I can afford it?

Why shouldn't I buy an S63 if I can afford it?

Because the LS460 and Giulia Quadrifoglio exist. Buy both and you can have comfiness when you want it and sportiness when you want to instead of a compromise between the two.

because you're a faggot if you have to come to Veeky Forums to ask about this.
if you actually had the money you wouldn't come here

genesis is better and won't cost you $800 for a simple oil change

autotragic

Protip: Rich people lease these things.

>handles like a boat
>steering is no fun allowed: 80 year old grandma edition
>autotragic only
>unreliable
>big and heavy
>generally just a poor value for the money

Get something fun and sporty.

Because you could buy an Equus which is just as good or better and not spend over 100k for some piece of shit made by krauts

>wanting a manual in a luxury car

Name one Mercedes-Benz built after 2010 that retains its value

Even the Black Series go down the value gutter.

Sedans are even worse.

>Luxury cars can't be fun because I said so

OP, buy a Porsche 911 GT3. Saves money and its not a boring drag mobile meant to impress middle easterners.

Because there's no point to and AMG S Class, can't hear the engine and it's nowhere near as comfy as a regular S Class because they replace the Airmatic bags with regular springs and dampers

Also get one like 2 years old, it would have depreciated 50% by then. Only poor people are stupid enough to spend an extra $70k "to sit in a new car"

>OP wants a luxo barge
>DURR BUY A TRACK SPECIAL 911 INSTEAD

Wtf lmao, the Lexus dreams of being an s class. And the alfa? Holy shit, no, just no. There's no semblance of luxury in the QF, certainly not even to the level of the S class.
Korean doesn't touch the toes of MB

t. Not even a mb shill, just stating the obvious universal agreement that the s class is the benchmark and standard of luxury cars

>I know literally nothing about luxury cars
Alfa, Infiniti and Korea can fuck off but you've obviously never driven a Lexus
>t. Not even a mb shill, just stating the obvious universal agreement that the s class is the benchmark and standard of luxury cars
Okay so you're just parroting everyone else

>having fun in a 2.5 ton car that's meant to get you to a and b as comfortable as possible
>you need a manual to have fun
oh wait, I forgot this place thinks everything needs to have a good lap around the Nuremberg to be good

fuck off

To be fair lexus is definitely close to mb but still no one in their right mind gets the ls over an s class. S class simply outshines it.
I'm not parroting, it's just what every review showcases. The s class is genuinely in a league of its own. Id never buy one anyways, even lease... Luxobarges currently don't interest me

Because you could buy a couple rental properties and have something that makes you money instead of depreciating.

Shut up faggot
You can also walk everywhere and save gas money
You can also never buy anything for yourself and save it all for emergency funds
You can kys and avoid spending at all

Literally none of those are true for the current gen S class, the steering is fully adaptable, the thing handles like it's 600kg lighter than it actually is, the engine is utterly phenomenal, the car is solidly reliable compared to anything else on the road and it's not a car for people the chase pleb concepts such as 'value'

>forgo the s class now
>buy rental properties
>buy rolls royce later.

t. mercedes shill

Because you have a brain.

go for it, just dont keep the wheels black like a nigger bosnian trying to be edgy
you have obviously never driven an s class and think everything is about numbers, nor will you ever afford one

also
>where were you when you grew out of the manuel phase

have you ever driven one to spout these things?

then fuck off

>s class
>compromise between luxury and sportiness
no, its full luxury. performance is just a bonus

no lexus is anywhere near the level of even a low model s class

S-Class was outshined as soon as Toyota created the original LS in '89. And each generation gets progressively better.

The latest LS is out for blood. Just from the pictures you can tell Lexus stepped their game up. Previously, if someone cared about reliability or resale value at all, then the LS won. Now you can genuinely pick the LS over the S-Class because you prefer the design.

Because only niggers drive AMG's that are over 2 years old (excluding "Real" AMG classics).

People that can afford AMG's only drive new ones.

If you can afford a brand new one, go for it. You won't impress me. My town is loaded with the fucking things. Then the nigger drug dealers in New Haven and Bridgeport drive them when they are 4 years old.

Do it motherfucker.

because it's a POS

Nice but the E63 W12 was a much better choice for me wasnt a fan of the curve along the back but nice either way

what kind of logic is that? if he ask for advice, what is wrong with that? in that price range i would buy a panamera, but i love the new s class designs, if. you're planning to get the s63 then try to get it in extreme dark blue or whatever that color is called, i saw some and they looked good.

>Compromise
Have flown down the highway too many times to count at 300kph in my friends E63. Complete silence and complete comfort.

you have not driven an LS460, Quadrifoglio, or S-class.