/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>I was only pretending to be a Knight of Gwyn!
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Shills will post detailed information on February 8, ignore fake "leaks" until then
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

first for
>she will never keep your fire

You're retarded.

First for T H I C C

>tfw you will never stuff her full of firekeeper souls

fume sword confirmed in DLC

50 str 10 dex requirement

S scaling in strength, E in dex

does 90 dark damage and 140 physical at +5

66/10 2H gives it 550 AR

shares 1h moveset with LKLS and shortsword

uses unique das2 R1's, standard horizontal R2s

>tfw no Kriemhild ass dlc

Elemental weapons in general are shit in DaS3, compared to DaS2. That, plus being unable to buff infused weapons anymore, just further cemented quality as the only way to build in DaS3.

Just a warning, once you do find Siegmeyer in Blighttown, the next section of his quest becomes EXTREMELY tricky, since there are three ways it could end. One hint I'll give you, you'll probably want to have a good bow ready to kill some enemies ahead of time, but also allow him to do his part without letting him overexert himself.

Also, in the Demon Ruins you'll eventually find a door at the end of a long hallway. If you've done your part for the half-spider girl, you can do something with that door. And it unlocks a different ending for another NPC.

Nope, only Soul Level and Weapon Level. If you keep both of those low, you can literally get 14+ Estus and have the same amount as (or more than) low-level hosts.

dumbest shit I read today

>raime wasn't a strfag

the denial is strong with this one

>tfw haven't played das3 in just under two months
Aren't the streamer shills supposed to leak DLC information somewhere this week?

If it's going to happen at all, it will be on the 8th.

Oh my god you guys, he looks so sad.

>Fume Sword was a Dex and Dark-scaling weapon in DaS2
>it now has an unreasonable Str requirement

See, if you really wanted people to believe you, you would have said something about how equipping both it and FUGS would unlock a unique moveset.

info on the Paired Ultra Greatsword was given out by a japanese streamer that attended an event

(特大剣)
>竜血の大のはさみ
>ペアの特大剣どの重さと、攻撃力を備えている

>両方の刃にドラゴンの血を表す模様が彫刻されています

>戦技は「細断する」
>両方の剣を組み合わせて巨大なはさみを形成する
>大量の失血を引き起こすために細断する

(Oversized sword) Ultra Greatsword
Dragon Blood's big scissors Dragon claws or some other edgy shit
A pair of oversized sword which has weight and attack power Paired UGS that are much too thick and much to rough to be called swords, in fact, they're more like hunks of dragon bone

A pattern representing the blood of the dragon is engraved on both blades this is translated pretty well. nice google

Warfare techniques "shred"
Combine both swords to form huge scissors
Shred to cause massive blood loss why the fuck do ugs have bleed? whatever.

i actually figured that would have been even more unbelievable. but look what they did with the previously 40 str 30 dex FUGS.

See that corpse he's staring at?

Touch it, and then get ready to run like fucking hell.

Why would a LS have the same STR req as an UGS ? Makes no sense.

Which streamer posted that ?

why does the fuckhuge enormous magic blue greatsword only require 16?

because it's very long and we don't need dexfuckers using it to shit up the game even more

Farewell big guy, i dodged thee well, Kinda.

>4 estus left

ask the user in the previous thread, I have no idea

>be him
>have half a dozen of cute onee-chans and a sexy mom
>mom fucks up her magic, everyone dies or worse
>transform into a lava demon yourself
You'd be sad too

>scissors attack
We Gusion Rebake Full City now.

How do I learn what new weapons an armors are in the next dlc without getting spoiled on anything else?

>too thick and much to rough to be called swords, in fact, they're more like hunks of dragon bone
Is this a legit description or the jap is memeing? Memehacki can't keep getting away with ripping off mangakas

Hah, I wish

ask in the thread on wednesday

It has been rumored that there are a metric fuckton of hybrid caster/melee weapons, like str/fai, dex/int, or any combination thereof

in fact, Im pretty sure that there wont be any quality weapons in the DLC

the fuck? user, I was memeing, and I wrote that part

Every time I want to make a new build, I remember how much effort it is, and how I'll always be at a disadvantage numbers wise unless I go to NG++ for the max rings. So then I just go back and play my main.

How do you guys find the patience to make an entirely new character? Is it just the inspiration, or desire to play at a different SL range? I've been kind of wanting to play a low level invader, but not sure what would be fun to play.

You literally can't and you know you can't, that's dumb as fuck.

The best you can do is ask /dsg/ and pray they don't spoil the shit out of you intentionally or unintentionally with vague responses to your vague prodding.

SERIOUSLY, WHEN DOES SORCERY BECOME GOOD?

I seriously... Fuck... I can't even go trough PVE with sorcery, it's shit against bosses, it's shit against monsters, it's shit, the only goddamn good sorcery is hide body and yeah there is unlimited cheesing abilities with pestilent mercury by this shit is so unfun it's frankly hurting my feelings.

So far, the following has been confirmed:

Paired Ultra Greatswords leak in the game code listed to a non-existent NPC in the game files labled "CapitalKnight_PairedUltraGreatsword"

Paired Greatshields Part of the imgur album in the OP

Dragon? greatshield It's highly likely that the shield is going to have very high fire resistance

Dex-based catalyst, probably for sorceries Trailer

Pyro catalyst, could be a new flame or a hybrid catalyst/weapon a la ariandel's flail screen shots

Faith-based bow Trailer

But I knew AoA had badass viking set and knew to prepare a strpyro accordingly. Actually, if I recall, that's due to seeing a millwood knight in the trailer.

Speaking of, that lightsaber looks cool. Also do you think the lightning bow is a bow or a miracle?

>Dex-based catalyst, probably for sorceries
taking this out of your ass buddy

>Door Dual Greatshields
>Orma and Reeves will not return
Fuck that wooden texture, I want slabs of steel

>paired shields
I'm a fucking retard, I went through the imgur a few days ago and just thought it was a giant shield and didn't even read the caption.

Did you even watch the fucking trailer?

yes and there's no catalyst in it

???????????????????????????????????

0:51

we don't know what that banner is
you're taking info out of your ass

i refuse to believe someone is this far in denial about a BLUE fucking rapier that just SCREAMS "I CAST SORCERIES AND DEAL MAGIC DAMAGE" not being a catalyst

It's probably a quality scaling weapon with split damage

we only know that it enters a buff mode you fucking braindead retard
nothing suggests that it's a catalyst, only your ass

i can guarantee you that it's a catalyst

i will laugh at you in few months

>months
>implying it wont be revealed as a catalyst tomorrow afternoon

kek

would you be willing screencap with a trip on and wear it forever if you're wrong ? ?

Go fuck yourself, we don't need more tripfags.

>what am I doing here
>my sisters are dead or gone
>everyone is so fucking small
>my sores hurt
>I miss my ring
>wish I could be back home in izalith

sure

there is literally nothing wrong with tripfags

filtering another retard taking info from his ass is always good
i mean, Veeky Forums would be ideal with poster ids so i could just filter degenerates, but if one retard will be forced to wear a tripcode it only means i won't read his posts

That "weapon" is being used by an NPC. Note the vines on the lothric armor. We may not even get it, I completely fail to see how it would work. Spear? Was that magic a WA? What 2h WA alows you to keep your shield out?

It's probably just an inst scaling straightsword with a crystal magic buff. We already have a sword catalyst.

>kill all the demons like im some sort of tryhard

>only thing behind them is an item in the middle of lava

y tho

or we get a lothric armour version with vines
it can be a simple miracle

Does Hidden Body work on bosses?

>we get a lothric armour version with vines
That would be the fucking laziest shit. You're probably right

If I'm running a 40 DEX 40 INT build, what's the best infusion for the mail breaker?

No, what are you stupid?

Other user, I think that's a miracle spelltool. That shield isn't a skill shield. Can't chimes/talismans use the way with 1hr2?

I'm guessing it wouldn't, but I wanted to confirm before I tried something stupid.

user...
you can just LOOK at the damage numbers on your screen when picking an infusion

crystal you dumbass

Sharp, as that has barely any less AR but lets you buff it.

Uh, it would be highly unorthodox but then I guess it's not to different from a big faith staff wit ha banner on it

>silver eagle kiteshield
>not a skill shield

holy fuck this general is so fucking retarded. stop talking out of your asses jesus christ

if it has a spear or glaive r1s this thing can be pretty good

Do people just never ever really use greatshields in DaS3 or am I just missing them?

more importantly, it's fashionsouls as all hell

I'm fairly confident he was referring to the greatshield and the flag staff, not what looks like blue flame.

people barely use shields in the first place in das3

Didn't watch the webm, only saw the thumbnail. I was talking about the lothric dude. LKGShield bashes

Do you know something we don't ?

Greatshield is love.

Is there a single goddamn boss weak to magic?

Everything is weak to lightning

That would make it a hybrid catalyst and not a pure catalyst. Which leads back into my question.
>Was that magic a WA? What 2h WA alows you to keep your shield out?

Blocking is probably the weakest it's ever been in 3, so it's far better just roll. Some people still stubbornly use a greatshield (especially bad players) but for the most part they're largely garbage.

Almost every non-DLC boss in DS1, DeS and DS2.

In DS3 I should've added.

Sorcery was mad good in DS1.

Or fire. You would think Lorian would be weak to dark since he's all fiery but nope, weaker to fire.

Please give us good dark spells fromsoft. And stop making them pyros.

>You would think Lorian would be weak to dark since he's all fiery but nope, weaker to fire.
He's called DarknessBigBrother in game files which supports my theory about angelic magic being abyssal in nature.

Well, it's not like there's still not things that are good to block, and things that are good to roll through. Ocerios is a complete joke with a greatshield, or a normal shield + magic shield.

Poster ids are shit and encourage reddit faggotry where you can block triggering opinions which in turn promotes a hugbox culture.

Also the new tripfag is probably worse than lucifer. At least Lucifer mostly keeps his tripfaggotry to discussing the game instead of responding to every single post about him. Rule of thumb on tripfaggotry : if you use a tripcode when it's necessary to know it's you i.e Zullie the Witch / Crestfallen could use a tripcode when responding to questions aimed at them as youtubers, but using the tripcode for just chatting is maximum faggotry.

For a faith build, how much worse is Lothric Holy Sword than raw ASS? It's probably weaker, but it's got that aesthetic.

Kuro onii-chan?

Gonna dump some old pics for a little bit in the hopes they recirculate in future threads.

there's nothing wrong with being able to block yet another shitposting retard
only shitposters oppose thread ids

just black crystal out if you see a caestus

You could shorten that rule of thumb to: only use a trip if you're contributing something.

As it should be.

So it's just easily parryable? Is there any other faith weapons that scream holiness? Afaik they're mostly just lightning.

Incredibly worse. You can't buff it

Gotta say the fashion in NiOh is pretty good

Anyone from /dsg/ have opinions about the game?
Im loving it so far

Saints bident. Wolnir's holy sword.

>only shitposters oppose thread i.ds
You know how it's gonna go down in this thread, ds2fags and ds3fags will filter each other and we will have a dead thread.

Can't make a qt waifu in it. Its shit.

Also Morne's and muh flail

you mean they will actually discuss their games instead of endless shit flinging?
how horrible

The filter would only come into place if at least one (or both) of the filterer and the filtered can't hold a conversation without shitflinging.