BMW has too much window

Just look at this uggo greenhouse

yes the small windows and resulting lack of visibility prevent you from seeing the children you are running over. Truly the superior design.

There's nothing to complain about.
As demonstrated by this gentleman you can clearly see there's a whole hand length to see through.

I test drove a CLA wagon not too long ago. It's a car where you want a moonroof since it's such a fucking dark place to be otherwise. Especially in the back.

Also, the sporty interior makes you feel secure and cozy.

Literally shaking right how is this legal in 2017?
What is holding to roof up?

It is fucking retarded.

Those cars are also meant as family cars and what kind of SHIT PILE OF A FAMILY CAR makes it impossible for the kids to see out of the window?

Do they have any clue how quickly they become impatient, nervous or even driving sick they can become when they can't see out of the window?

Shit man, modern design went completely and utterly retarded.

this doesn't look safe at all!
I bet it got -5 stars in the NCAP

but user, that's what the entertainment centerâ„¢ and displays in the headrest are meant for!
they don't need windows!

>What is holding to roof up?
Engineering.

so it stops you getting ptsd after a crash?
glasscucks btfo

I'd love to fall asleep back there for a few hours.

>What is holding to roof up?
gravity
:^)

i want to get in there and go for a ride
would not mind being a passenger in an m4

never forgetti jalponik's spaghetti

I think I saw a nipple!

hehe

I know this is an obvious troll but one thing that got me interested in BMW as a whole was the fact they still have windows. Following this, research over a year happened resulting in this purchase

(Veeky Forums lied to me about the E46 being the last good 3 series)

>Having a B pillar on a coupe

dont do that guys

I used to DD a 370z and you're a fucking moron just making excuses. Not being able to see shit outside of the car is extremely dangerous at worst and very uncomfy at best.

>implying I want to see 3DPD

>people reply to this without a sage

fucking cancer

I think both sides are fucking toxic. BMW fanbois and the common haters.
I don't like the usual BMW front end but your photo shows the perfect angle of what I actually like about that car design-wise.

Well the M Sport has a nice front, I'll agree most are kind of not-aesthetic, though.. You basically described how I feel about this board in general; half of people blind fanboy everything and call everyone else poorfags, the other half are legit poorfags who just shit on everything they can't afford.

I wish there were just more people on here who didn't base their car knowledge around Veeky Forums shitposts and memes

>buying a car without a dipstick

You know a car is good when the main criticism of it is a dipstick (it takes five seconds to check the oil through the computer anyway)

I have that in my pants, thank you

Well the n54 was a shit engine too. The dipstick isn't the main problem, it's that BMW stopped caring about the enthusiast to care more about badgewhores that never check their oil

>Well the n54 was a shit engine too
That's why I got an N55; these are very reliable.
>it's that BMW stopped caring about the enthusiast to care more about badgewhores that never check their oil
Every luxury company does that; they don't make their money off enthusiast cars, but base model shitboxes. BMW fucked up the 3 series with the F30 but the 2 series is a more than acceptable replacement, anyway.

lolwut.

I have never ever seen one of these shits (did see the 5series GT a couple times tho) and they're supposedly in production since 2013.

seems like it sells really badly in its home country lel.

Subaru's are another good brand to go to if you value visibility. You can see fucking everything.

Dude sick hyundai

you need glasses

All the 5 series GT did was to sway away customers from the 7 series to the cheaper 5 series, since the 5 series GT is built on the 7 series platfom, most importantly the suspension and the comfort. BMW basically shot themselves in the foot. The 3 series GT just doesn't have a place in this world.

I should think it makes sun visors unnecessary
only time it would be a problem is when looking up hill
does this mean Chevy drivers should stop using indicators ?

>The 3 series GT just doesn't have a place in this world.

especially funny if it's true that it is meant as successor to the 3 series compact. at least that's what is written on wikipedia but it would make sense in the way that the 3 is now as big as a 90's 5 series.

Why does that Chevy wear the tiny windows?

Damn it feels good to drive a fishbowl.

This triggered me the most.

The 1 series was made as a replacement for the 3 series compact since BMW didn't have a small, entry level car.
The 3 series GT is to the 5 GT what the X4 is to the X6. Just an attempt for a cash grab. Only that the 3 GT is based on the 3 series platfom and the 5 GT on the 7 series platform.

I remember when windows used to be cool.

lol

>there are people who find this actually attractive

>not driving a fishbowl

As far as I know, the GT models are kind of China-bait, since I think they have more room in the back, something that customers in China value.

Fuck, you're right. It all makes sense now.

Even ALSO that Porsche comes with some Panamera or something with a huuuuge cargo space. First I thought they for some reason find new love for wagons but your comment makes sense, they just want to expand on the delicious China market (which will probably not last for long when you consider the whole bubble situation)

in newer cars the windows are a structural member

Nah, in Germoney the hatchback still monsters the sales

Styles change, and long booty sedans and out of style. It's all short booty and fastback and hatch style now. Quit being whinny piss-pants Veeky Forums bitches and deal with it. Or invent a time machine and go back to your beloved late 80's/90's/early 2000's.

it looks like the rear had a meltdown

because hatches look cheap

Nice Astra

Windshields have been a structural part for a long ass time now.

Is that fucking real?

I can't believe they made promo shots with a plate like this

> get 93 Cherokee
> holy fuck I'm a god

Literally could see everything. I kept thinking the lift gate was up the rear window was so big. Realized all my modern vehicles are absolutely shit for seeing out of.

Then I sold it

you sold the car after you realized how much better it is?

>not knowing Holden and Opel love the bantz

How are they still in business anyways?

I thought Hulk was successful

lol

FUCKING LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how big are his hands

>5 series GT is built on the 7 series platfom, most importantly the suspension and the comfort
really?

i've heard exactly otherwise: 5 GT is very uncomfortable and firm

Normal sized because he's not a manlet like you

The dude is still a manlet otherwise he wouldn't compare about not being able to see above the dash.

The dude is still a manlet otherwise he wouldn't complain about not being able to see above the dash.

I once knew this feel. Car got too old/busted beyond being worth repair though. Now I drive a modern 4 door with huge ANKEK A pillars and life threateningly poor visibility.

Somehow I think seeing whats around your fucking car might be a little more important for your safety than what's in those pillars.

>drive this
>still think the visibility is shit