Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RimWorld/
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27606.0
steamcommunity.com/id/machmal2014/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100
github.com/FluffierThanThou/RW_Outfitter/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As always don't forget to visit our friends over @ reddit.com/r/RimWorld/

first for fuck futa

What's the comfiest biome and why is it boreal forest?

Thrumbo is for cud

>futafaggot OP

Rainy desert is best.

How do you guys manage your access to the freezer?
I always put the kitchen in the back so cooks don't open it to the outside, and put a hallway like an airlock to the outside.

what is actually end goal of Rimworld?
building the spaceship?
i researched everything i could and no idea what to do next.

Directly next to the kitchen.
Triple walls and airlocks are for fags.

The end goal is to buy the game.

Making a pretty base

what happens when i build the spaceship then

I always do mine with airlocks as they seem to be very effective, sometimes I do 2 thick walls.
I also did a seperate room for bad thought corpses this time.

game ends

How do you find such a big mountain? I always end up with hidden open spaces

I embarked on a mountainous area and got lucky I guess

I'm fucking jealous

I might make a white supremacist village next.

Start off with a handful of whites, and exclude non-whites to the subhuman ghetto areas, where they can farm the land and such.

Buzz off racist.

inb4 triggered drumpfkins

Good job futafaggot. You are doing really great work at killing this general.

is there such a thing as too many mods?

>ensuring there is always a thread
>ensuring it doesn't fall off the board
>killing the general
ok

Without futanon the general would be dead already.

How difficult is caravan travel between bases? Am I liable to get fucked on if I only send 2 guys? I've got a lot of dead weight in my colony, so I figure they can do something valuable and go trading.

I've got hardly any medicine, food, or silver. No good growers, so no healroot, and even if I could, my indoor farms are busy keeping my colony from starving (volcanic winter).

With mediocre doctors, and lack of medicine, I'm afraid of a disease killing my town overnight, so I'm considering making a journey to buy some meds. I've got just enough medicine to slaughter a prisoner who's organs I'll trade for the gear. His death will lower food-stress too.

If you have adequate food/clothing, you should be fine.

Unless you get ambushed by a manhunter pack. Then you might as well consider them dead.

I use the rimfridge mod because if I can build a star ship from scrap I should be able to not leave my food on the floor in a -30 room.

I'm actually pretty sure he's the one keeping the thread on life support with inane questions and stupid posts, too.

>Download every animal mod I can find for that 'alien' feel
>Dire wolves are insanely powerful and shrug off a rocket launcher
>Tame 5, only losing 3 animal tamers to failed tamings
>Breed them
>Ignore defenses, just release the wolves
>Get wrecked by a herd of rampaging mammoths

Chinchilla fur farm, viable, y/n?

Is there a mod which allows for the opening and closing of vents? This would allow the heating of your rooms in really cold biomes by using thermal vents. Just set the vent to a room temperature and when it's reached it will automatically shut so it traps the heat. It could also enable the building of hot-rooms to trap raiders in perhaps.

I don't think they would breed fast enough. I had a lizard farm that did pretty well though.

>Raid becomes the microwave scene from MGS4
I approve. The mod is RedistHeat

No :^)
What will you do to gays.

Ah, thanks user, now I can build my raider cooker.

SEND HELP

>observed Deep One x2 -80

>Be in the presence of a god
>Get a mood debuff

Is there a mod that removes the "advanced technology" from the game?
Like I want to do a tribe only run, with bows and shit but I don't want to get raided by fully armored bandits with launchers and shit

there's a popular medieval mod, yes.

I just wanted to say that you guys are cool and this is one of the comfier and drama-free generals from those that I've seen so far.

holy crap, i just completed a runthrough and one of my original 3 actually made it through the entire thing without dying, and I even replaced her lungs because she developed asthma. it probably helps that she was incapable of violence so never once got conscripted.

Thank you for your kind words. The Rimworld playerbase is a liberal community after all.

All the shitposter are just waking up you lousy faggot.

Yes but it actually adds medieval stuff, I still get raided by normal raiders

There's this, but I'm not sure its up to date or what you're looking for.

ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27606.0

This says she's a pyromaniac but she doesn't have the pyro trait? I like her construction, melee and artistic, even if she isn't capable of hauling. Should I grab her? If she is somehow a pyro I don't want her though.

>get a cute base set up in a tropical rainforest in a easily defensible mountain valley
>start digging out mountains for individual housing
>Randy thinks it would be funny to send three simultaneous raids armed with only molotovs
>why do steel and concrete burn?
T-thanks Randy

>no picture

What are the comfortable temperatures for eggs?
I built an Incubator, but have no idea what to set the temperatures to. Just room temperature?
My barn is at 21°C and I've had Lamias hatch before, but what's the bufer zone up and down?

Backstories and traits are unrelated, pyro's have the trait.

YOU'RE

MODLIST

IIRC "Pyromaniac" is not a Childhood Background in Vanilla, if it's mod added it might not be set up to give the Pyromaniac Trait, only the "firefighting disabled" Condition. Hover over it and read the flavortext?

I believe the minimum temperature is 10°C and maximum 40°C.

>My barn is at 21°C

Not even my pawns have rooms over 16°C

why do you cool them down so much?

Why would I heat more than is necessary to get them comfy?
My settings are usually
bedroom 16°C
workshop 11°C
barn 0°C

useless, skilless, cunt and social outcast?
top tier scientist

>YOU'RE
kys

She's not a fucking refugee anymore Tynan you cuck, get the fuck out of here.

>chemical interest

Into the furnace no matter how good they are, trust me user.

interest is fine imo just keep them happy. fascination is burn all drugs and/or them tier.

>min maxing faggots

Just won a game where I had 4 colonists hooked on lucy at the same time. Devilstrand is so goddamn op, literally buying 50 pills a time for hats in friendly settlements.

i'm doing good my man, don't worry.
367 days into the game.
My map seed sucks big time though, no plasteel, no uranium, components already all mined and only steel left which i can deep drill anyway... what do?

cassy or randy?

So are added races not compatible with psyche mod?

What's the outfitter tab from?

Nevermind, found it:

steamcommunity.com/id/machmal2014/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100

Would someone be so kind to upload that and the Outfitter Infused patch somewhere?

Do Sandbags help turrets or hinder them?

I've made a basic chokepoint just off the left of my home because my animals are on that side and the raiders killed a few last time. Just a long wall with an undoored 7 by 10 room with an opening in the middle, I'll put a few turrets at the entrance corners so anybody walking through gets the walk of pain. Would putting sandbags in front of those turrets stop them from being destroyed as fast or what?

github.com/FluffierThanThou/RW_Outfitter/releases

sandbags help as long as the turret is adjacent, like pawns. if the sandbag isn't adjacent the sandbag blocks as normal.

Alright cool that's how I had them set up anyways, thanks.

What, how did you find this? I googled it *and* did a forum search. What the hell.

Thanks!

in the steam comments, i think

Is there any way to remove the advanced tech ?
I wanna play as/against tribes only
I know about the medieval mod, it only adds medieval shit, you still get raided by incendiary launchers

>early game
>decide to offer shelter to a survivor being chased by bandits
>only have 2 colonists with guns, new guy has a club, last guy a fucking pacifist
>wait for the bandits
>they arrive and decide to tunnel through a thin mountain wall with frags(no idea why)
>they come upon a steel wall
>more grenades, wall goes down
>fucking scythers
>bandits slaughtered, scythers proceed to my base
>they down my pistol guy with one shot, rifleman takes them out eventually
I'm new to this game and got to say, that was neat. Theres some luciferium in that room the scythers came out of, how much fun am I looking at if the resident druggie takes it?

It has 100% addiction chance on the first use and guaranteed death if you run out and can't get more.

I'd burn that shit in a campfire or put it into a small room and wall it in.

Optimization is fun and there are whole games that revolve around it.

Does it matter if a room has -1 beauty or -50?
Should I worry about putting down at least neutral floor if I can't get it into positive for a few months more?

What is the priority for the "dig soil" action? I don't know if that's from VG or vanilla, haven't played in a while, but you get a hole to dig soil from and place it somewhere else. I don't know what that's under in the work priorities, no one seems to be doing it and I need food fast.

i don't think chemical interest guys take lucy. it's a medicine, not a mind altering drug. its main use is to heal brain trauma and cure plague and infections if you have no other recourse. keep it, it's neat.

>What is the priority for the "dig soil" action? I don't know if that's from VG or vanilla, haven't played in a while, but you get a hole to dig soil from and place it somewhere else. I don't know what that's under in the work priorities, no one seems to be doing it and I need food fast.
Nevermind found it, it's crafting.

>tfw lost all my lucy in a terrible explosion
Never even had the chance to test it out.
By the way, if someone gets addicted and I can't get more lucy in time, I can just put them into cryptosleep , right?

>I can just put them into cryptosleep , right?

yes

OMG I found some animals on my ice sheet. And my wolves started eating them asap.

Should I try to tame these bunny looking things?

They are from the oni mod pretty sure.

>Having animals in icesheet

How do you like your dead weight? Should have gun with the fetch bear or mufallo instead.

Well if they multiply like bunnies maybe they can just eat their offspring.

>tfw all of your people have very high happiness, but only because of 2-3 stacked Catharsis buff

>Should I try to tame these bunny looking things?
i think it's Ori from the Ori and the Blind Forest but i might be wrong

>capture all prisoners possible
>remove eyes
>release
Is this a viable way of neutering raiders? Do released guys re-join for later raids?

Please tell me this isn't always lethal.

sometimes they do. i don't know what kind of defenses you have that your colonists need to fight them tho. in my old base they just died to traps and turrets and the sappers got a insanity lance to the face.

You better hope you've got a prisoner lying around

help
using HCSK, one of my people was interrupted while hauling a statue and now it's stuck in his inventory, can't drop it

Nevermind. Arrest + strip worked, nothing else.

it isn't. you need to put them in a bed/resting spot and a doctor pawn needs to do cpr or whatever it is they do to them in order to get their heart beating again. if they're old they will have heart attacks with increasing frequency until they die tho. although at 52 he probably abused wakeup previously, right?

He accidentally fell on the fusilli Jerry?

>A strabge creature appear
>Dark young 1 is self tamed

Wow, I hope it wont give my colonist a bad mood debuff.

Do I bother with nutripaste? What would be the advantage?

Protip: it wont.

You will get a mood debuff.

Shit I got another question.

This is my second game after the first one burned so I don't know too much about it.

Last game a Thrumbos showed up, I attacked it and then let a passing caravan deal with that whole murderous rampage deal.

This game passing caravans don't pass so much, if at all. I built a wall around it when it was sleeping, will it get mad and bust out or stay there until it collapses and then I can kill it at my leisure?