Tiki!

Hinoka is so cute!

Fucking forgot the old thread link

Typo

Add me please and thanks.

If only she wasnt so useless she would make my perfect waifu

Hector or Takumi?

>it's a "Takumi, Loli Tiki, Azura and Lyn" episode
Don't know how I won but I never want to go through that again.

>big titty tiki doesn't have big titties
Shut it down.

>joyride to the skies

What did Honkers mean by this?

She isn't as bad in this game as she was in if/Fates since there she was only a flying tank and nothing else. Has the Killer Axe+Glimmer for 2 turn murdering stuff.

She meant to say "I'll do you"?

Here is this

1B9sfmaiBhqv8ux64m00Au5uclyBqxwjlc9Ahch8
c353041e9288ecf0

>When your duplicate Takumi squad starts your new season off with a perfect score

Is there a significant stat difference between same characters of different rarities?
Also Henning playable when?

Reposting Lobster because holy shit.

add me bro haha

I love all these teams with Camilla in the arena. It's practically a 4v3 since it's a free kill for Takumi.

It's more like she got cut off. She doesn't have another dialogue box after that.

why not both

Two years ago, this happened.

Robin hard counters at least 3 of those and then take a Cecilia for Water.

>been using Camilla in the arena
>haven't lost yet
>even against Takumi-centric teams
I must be a genius.

>+ATK/-DEF Nowi
>+RES/-DEF Tiki
>no other 5* since the opening roll
>only enough free orbs left for a 17 roll

Welp. Looks like it's time to hoard and try again in 2-3 months.

made a discord for this game if you wanna hang out and chat about Fire Emblem!

discord.gg/tgcNddU

So I have 5* Camilla and 5* Minerva.
Both characters seem pretty similar, is it worth running both of them on one team, or is it worth sending one home?

I liked her in Fates since once you got a Tomahawk she could do silly shit with Opportunist. But yeah on top of Killer Axe+Glimmer, Lunge is a fun ability to play with.

I miss James

3888119137 is my id if anyone wants to add me

ty user.

Lunge those armor units into the sea!!!!

Who WOULDN'T have "Eat shit pussy" as one of their crit quotes, though?

Anyone's a genius compared to enemy AI. You're not stupid enough to throw your Camilla in obvious danger, but they are.
I imagine your chances of a Defense win is lower with her in your squad though. Not that anyone has much of a chance there to begin with.

should have sent camilla home ages ago user
minerva shits on her so hard it's ridiculous

I'm sad we couldn't live in the timeline where James and Blazer were friends and worked on TLP together

Hinoka is top tier

No problem. Hope you enjoy it!

You're not going to get a proper answer because you mentioned Camilla and a shitposter has it out for her for some reason.

Camilla isn't on my defense team.

Stats 'n shit

What would you?

How do you make a "defense team"

I want all these boy loving fags to get the fuck out of my general.

It's just whatever the team in your first slot is.

Is Nino the greatest miracle Heroes has?

Your first team will be the one used for defense. You can stick you main team in another slot.

I NEED TIKI TITTIES

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIIIIIIS?!?!?!

I CAN'T FUCKING UNSEE IT ;_;

I'm guessing Wrys and some tanks to bunch up few chokes

Keep them both but Minerva is rare as all hell. Congrats!

And yeah only run one or the other since they both are flying axe units. Camilla is offensive while Minerva is defensive.

Now you too can be James! Just wait for when Elincia gets released and reroll on Reds until you get a 5* version of her. Then call yourself James.

Large vagina

I mean it's definitely not a bulge, so it's fine. This is just licensed fanart afterall.

Is it worth leveling 3* healers/bowmen/thieves if I don't have any 4* ones?

Kinda feels like a waste because I'll never wanna spend the feathers required to upgrade them.

>Camilla is offensive while Minerva is defensive.
Actually it's the other way around. Minerva is pretty fragile with her skills, but deals twice as much damage as Camilla could ever hope to. However Camilla can tank mages and to a lesser extent non-red attacks much better.

F E L I C I A

At least somebody rewards your efforts in this game.

ILL NEVER GET FELICIA FOR THIS QUEST!!!!

Use them as a stop gap measure. My best spearman is 3star Shareana and she is actually doing her job alright.

yes
truly makes waking up every day worth it, knowing that nino is with me!

Camilla and Minerva are pretty much the same when it comes to taking physical hits, Camilla is just MUCH slower.

>this Friday is never
(lol

Whats a good root file explorer to use? I've been using ES File and while it lets me delete my xml file, I can't edit it. I gives me a message saying "An error has occurred" whenever I try to save the file.

puffy vulva

Did anyone max out Olivia yet?

why does Life and Death exist

Is Gunter good? I just roll him and look like he's better than my Frederick which I don't quite understand why

Minerva's skills reduce her defenses quite a bit though, so she won't be taking as many hits. But yeah, she's much faster and stronger and honestly I don't know why she isn't S tier while Camilla is. Camilla really needs to be bumped down.

I know everyone's busy playing Heroes but I was thinking about Warriors.

Obviously people want to see characters like Hector, Ike, all the main lords playable etc. But there's also a lot of lesser characters that don't really have much of a chance getting in that have a lot of overlap with other characters.

I was thinking a solution might be to have generic 'Archetype' playable characters that get tons of skins. For instance, there'd be "Archetype: Paladin" with skins/voice grunts for Jagen, Oifey, Marcus, Seth and Frederick.

I'd fucking love if they had skins for every Pegasister for instance so you could set up your dream team of youngest, middle and eldest sister. Differences would probably be something like "youngest = sword, eldest = lance, middle = both".

>-DEF Nowi
I know how that can feel.

I want to marry the fuck out of Tharja.

>last castle upgrade is 10 orbs
I think I'll pass.

How good is Merric? Is he worth promoting to 5*?

I just want to be a cute dragon

So if I had a +SPD/-RES character and upgrade them to 5*, would they still be +SPD/-RES?

I have 3* Felicia and Saizo. Are either of them particularly good?

Trip back on

Because she will take a hit between hits while memebait has a good chance of not getting hurt if you pick your targets right.

Is that seriously how the stat variance works? It's just one stat that is a bit lower and one is a bit higher than normal?

Considering the stamina you save from getting bonus exp I honestly think it's worth it to upgrade the castle all the way.

what if we get rolf

Can I fuck him? Will he let me?

That doesn't make any sense. You're saying that Camilla is worse, so doesn't that mean you agree that Minerva should be swapped with Camilla in the tier list?

>Aside from Lords, who are all unique, all other playbles are just reskinned classes
>Changing skin causes small changes to stats when playable so as to give incentive to explore all the characters to see who you like best
>All characters playable, whit unique dialogue for things like "officer defeated" or "base captured" and such other lines

Too much to hope for, but it'd be nice.

>Camilla and Hinoka at literally opposite ends of map
>Double Takumi
Just fuck my shit up.

Is yours +ATK, or is mine -ATK?

do they have the rotation up somewhere?

there are probably better options for mages.
i came across this one and he technically would have been able to take a beating if i didn't have roy kill him in one go

Corrin's debuff is amazing.

Probably the first unit I'll 5*

I don't see what the difference is.

I just lost on this map. It's some serious bullshit especially because you can't place your fucking units in this game

Great attack and defense. You can also make a cavalry team with him for meme purposes.

I hate the map, what's the point of teambuilding when the game splits up your units?

Same with the Ryoma story map, the game should at least let us choose where each unit starts.

I think he's saying Camilla is better because he thinks she'll actually be able to kill something just with her double-hit.
Seriously though, the gap in offensive power between Camilla and Minerva is unreal.

Oooh, so the wolf spell is Anti-Cavalry magic.

Good to know. Guess that makes Ursula pretty good for Anti-Rider combat.

Camilla=has a chance of just straight up murdering something without getting hit back because Brave Axe
Minerva=will always take a hit between her attacks

Check the in-game notice board in your castle. Lots of information in there. Cecilia and Felicia seem like the only units we'll be getting for a while that are worth a shit

Except Minerva's attack is so much higher that she she will deal far more damage in one hit than Camilla does in two. Camilla will always get hit and has to survive being hit. Minerva doesn't because she is about killing things quickly.

Well yeah, Minerva isn't stuck with a 8 Mt weapon.

I think you got -RES and +DEF, maybe -ATK. Your Nowi already has as much defense as mine and mine is 10 levels higher

If it did happen they'd probably sell it as dlc packs.

>Buy the Mega-Pegapony pack, with 8 sets of 3 lovely sisters! Only $49.99, or $69.99 to get it on both 3DS and Switch!! Buy now and get free headpat mode for the youngest sister of your choice!

...I'd fuckin' buy it.