I need help finding a 80s-90s car

What's that Vaporwave car called? I love it. It has a square shape. I don't know what make or model it is but it's the only vehicle I would buy at the moment.

The closest image I could find similar is the Sentinel from GTA: Vice City.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zev0wz87hVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Graphics were reeeeeeeeeeal fucking shitty back then. it almost hurts my damn eyeballs.

E30 M3 is the best looking boxy car

Sweet meme car

Doesn't get much more vaporwave than the Subaru XT (pic related). There's also the AW11 and . And a bunch of 1980s japanese sedans fit the bill pretty well too.

this is not a 190 E Evo II

igcd.net says vc-s version of sentinel is based on the e23

Fug forgot pic

e28 5 series?

They looked better on low resolution tvs

AE86?

... uh, do you mean these fucking Chryslers?

Nigga, this was the pinnacle of sandbox, mass murder, car stealing, drug dealing, thug busting, taxi driving, customizing, mansion buying awesomeness. The only better game on the PS2 is San Andreas. GTA IV sucked, GTA V was alright because of the online play.

i liked Vice city more than san andreas, eventhough it was worse in almost every way.

and gta IV over GTA V because NIKO LETS GO BOWLING

>gta IV over GTA V
I just couldn't get in to IV no matter how hard I tried. It's like the physics didn't agree with me after playing 3, Vice City, and San Andreas so much.

>GTA IV sucked
GTA4 was fine, it was much more story focused and the first game in the series where the main character tried to not be a criminal.

F A I R M O N T

Its more of a 5series size though. See

what should i know about the 90's BMW 8-series cars
i fucking want one so bad

By the time you put the work in to it you could have bought 5 much better cars.

a lot of cars from the 80s were square
youtube.com/watch?v=Zev0wz87hVw