C'mon Veeky Forums give me a startup idea!

C'mon Veeky Forums give me a startup idea!

Blowjobs.

reality tv show: gay divorce court

edible hemorrhoid cream for people who like to eat ass...

if you ever get rich of this, heres my legit bitcoin address for any donations you feel applicable...

19khrrK5NGEvwCfM2hugxnNDrjwSkpWkgm

food truck
lawn care

both are high profit, low overhead

G-G-G-GO!

sent ;)

WOW!

Let me take a moment to say thankyou!

Thats so generous of you... maybe there is a market for this sort of thing... This guy donated 3btc to anyone whose wanting to know... Thanks!

I'm getting a food truck soon becasue im a poorfag uni student, if you have to money to shoot for something better, do it.

Oh and btw OP, are you a programmer?

Yes... where is your startup idea?

I have one, but I'm already making it myself lol. I have a couple more, lemme just pull up my ideas folder.

Ok never mind, I don't feel like giving you anything. Think of your own sir :)

An app like Waze except users can alert each other about noteworthy street performers, foodstalls, etc.

If that sounds like too much of a meme for you, then just find a fairly hidden problem in your day to day life and that of the people you know and try to solve it. Profit!

Also, get a good team for your future startup. Mine is killing me atm.

For any generous memerinos willing to help a young startup, my bitcoin address: 1H7CPQ93aBbd9d19wZJYcgCbu5QQZNMswF

>If that sounds like too much of a meme for you, then just find a fairly hidden problem in your day to day life and that of the people you know and try to solve it. Profit!

This is the road to money, OP.

Go and read Zero to One by Peter Thiel and Chaos Monkeys by Antonio Gracia Martinez. Then watch the Social Network 4-5 times. Those should inspire/motivate you to look for the hidden problems around you.

>looks at code
>da fck is this cancer
>sees JS
>makes sense

Hey guys I can code JS! I'm such a 1337 hax0r programmer! What are some startup business I can use my 1337 hax0r programmer skills!?

Trendy startups now use JS in their whole stack. Memedb, meme.js, memepress, reactmeme and memepack.

Word-wide patent writing software. Insert criteria necessary for patent in all countries, determine cost and acceptance time. 100k usd idea minimum

dis nigger dont know bout WIPO

kekd

b2c is a meme

dis typa shit is already in the works bruv

brevski, how good of a haxxor are you, and how much time do you have?

how's your LAMP, how's your matlab, and how's your tensorflow?

I'm devving a system that consists of some abstract factories that ultimately tie into an MVC (duh) web service (with restful api as depicted), for a market segment with virtually no professional competition, and a market cap of approx 15B.

wanna get in while it's hot? all my capable friends are busy writing their phd's and licking academia's balls, so ATM i'm still alone.

A craft workshop with powerhammers, saws, furnaces, all that shit, and you pay to use the facility a la gym membership style. You could offer safety courses for various equipment and sell supplies (lumber, screws, ect) there at a higher cost.

>how's your matlab
People actually use this for things other than being a fancy calculator?

>3btc
>£2,000
Pic related
(Yes I know you're joking, I just wanted to use this image)

That's JS right? (file extension says js)

Doesn't JS require semicolons at the end of each line?

Software is developed through Matlab in the auto industry. Its much more than a fancy calculator if you can afford the licenses...

as part of the development cycle, yes. you'd be dumb not to. or incredibly intelligend. but I'm gonna go with the more likely option.

you don't always need it, but you should put it unless you're an edgy faggot.

>startup idea
startups suck ass.
i'm working on a new project inside an already established company. if it succeeds there gonna be an entire new division created for the product, and it's very likely i will lead it. chances of me getting cucked are way lower than a startup folding over prematurely.

Uber for tow trucks

right now velezuela is in deep sheet. people cant buy medicine. Turns out energy there is cheap as fuck, and people can actually mine bitocoin there. The police is hunting, arresting and confiscating the hardware. But the sucessful miners are using the money to buy food and medicine online.
The idea is : create a silkroad like site in spanish that accept bitcoin to send medicine to venezuela. You will have to list all the medicines with the generic formula name and figure out the price. pic related. You can also brag to your friends you are helping the world and making a profit at the same time.

>send medicine to venezuela
yeah it's not going to get confiscated and shit right? if you want to smuggle shit in you are going to be a big red target for police forces worldwide.

It already exists, its called, "google local tow truck companies you lazy fuck, goddammit"

Uber for delivering shit

You deploy a free app to your unemployed friends with cars (imagine you had friends)

You visit dry cleaners and laundromats. Tell them you want 1 yr exclusive delivery rights for a $5 adder on the bill. The laundromat keeps $2 you get $3.

You work as dispatch. You get an email for deliveries for as many laundromats as you can handle and you send them to your NEET friends apps. They're getting $3 a delivery as many as they want to do.

If a friend quits you just have to recruit a new driver. If a laundromat Jews you you just have to recruit a new one. You have to make the app too. Customers get used to it and they start asking for your brand at laundromats you haven't even courted yet. Eventually you can code more to automate the dispatch delivery assignment. Also almost every dry cleaners would deliver which they don't right now which is annoying. Get on that shit millenial fags.

dude, its to smuggle medicine into VENEZUELA. the FBI will not arrest you for forcing capitalism inside a gommie country, and saving lives in the process.

give me money and i will.. i have a decent amount of start up ideas i want to monetize

A way for me to create 3D scenes in 3D studio max/Unreal using my mind. Hookup my EEG signals to that, and let it build what I imagine.

$3 a delivery doesn't even cover gas.

you do know that startup ideas should be payed for right? I don't do anything for free.

nigga lol

*hearty kek*

who the FUCK is using a LAMP stack that shit is gay

memestack is the future

go ahead and try it!

Do you 2 mind killing yourselves?

>who the FUCK is using a LAMP

only 99% of the internet, habibi

not yet, I have a biz 2 run.

>LAMP
not even once!
i like .net core tho, the more i work with it and the more i work with it the more i love it.

it was the exact opposite with everything else especially php.

>and the more i work with it
*and the more i learn about it
fuck

tools for the job, broski, tools for the job

if you fucking program websites from the ground up I feel bad for you son. consider kys, it's too late now.

lel fkn top kek

>if you fucking program websites from the ground up I feel bad for you son. consider kys, it's too late now.
we kinda have to. if there was an other choice that would be nice. but thankfully i only deal with back-end and model stuff. i put together the middle-ware shit to work and data relations and the excruciating pain of developing cshtml views is not mine.

>the excruciating pain of developing cshtml views
it's nowhere near php tho i have to give them that. they did a decent enough job with razor.

I've got a great one in untouched territory... stay tuned Veeky Forums. Maybe I'll post about it next year.