tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 7 (preview of Live Fire mode and more additions)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-7/
1/23 Server patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

TERMINATED:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vdS45_MsbbM
youtu.be/qoo3BCCgAfo
youtu.be/0iaNfZz0Tzc
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
youtube.com/watch?v=JlyoRm9UqbE
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?list=RDqoo3BCCgAfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tone salvos me
>manage to dodge some of it
>flame core him in return
>he had less than 1/4 health when I popped the core
>It just dooms him
>get tracking rocketed
what the fucking fuck
I'm G17.10, and I have NEVER had a flame core not kill someone that low health

Daily reminder sniper-chan is probably dead / being raped eternally by space terrorists.

starting off on the shill foot
first minute of the tutorial is up, just to tease your nips:
youtu.be/vdS45_MsbbM

holo pilot relies as much or more on your enemies making mistakes as it does your use of the tactical itself, so mileage will vary greatly. some games it may work out great, others you may get nothing out of it.

also xth for cold war if my raifu

fuck off

Did he drop his shied? maybe he dropped it a nanosecond before the core hit him and it vanished the instant it appeared, saving him.

Thats false and I have proof

>if I acknowledge that I'm shilling, that makes it better!
literally your logic
fuck off and stop atttention whoring, namefag

When is this stupid update supposed to roll out? Because the wait is getting ridicolous; it's half a month they are teasing with new content, even more if you consider they hinted about a new mode last Christmas. And for what, one mediocre old map, a pilot only mode that is going to be forgotten in a week, and a bunch of skins. This slow content trickling is killing the game, I don't know if they realize it.

You are right but colony is a very good map

read the frontier news network 7 article in the OP. a timeline is given. you should also probably expect balance patches along with both of the updates. jayfresh whatever said that hemlok and devotion are in their sights nexts. im assuming this is gonna be a separate thing, since the big problem with hemlok is aim assist on consoles

>This slow content trickling is killing the game, I don't know if they realize it.
forgot to add: they were on vacation during the end of december into early january. assuming they dont take anymore vacations, i think its reasonable to assume we are going to get content drops every month. theyre not stupid and know better than anyone else what the population numbers are, so they have to step it up.

may not be big content drops every month, but they need frequent updates to keep players interested

>the big problem with hemlok is aim assist on consoles
Figures. I honestly found that anything I can do with the Hemlock I can do better with the Carbine. Which of course begets the question: are they gonna balance the game around two platforms or they are just gonna find an unhappy medium between console and PC playstyle?

what do you think ronin prime and the other new primes are going to look like? scorch prime borrowed some elements of the dropped titan, bison, from the artbook, namely the fists/wrist things.

the former, but i dont have a source. it was mentioned somewhere that they said they were either going to do it or look into it in the future. i feel like eventually its gonna have to be done, cause the gun balances are totally different on pc/consoles. a big nerf to hemlok would really hurt it on pc. i imagine it would do the same to devotion on console(is that weapon even overpowered on console? i dont hear about it much.)

flame core ignores shields of all kinds.

:(

cant win them all user

Ronin is gonna have a Naruto jumpsuit and his sprint will be arms behind back sanic running.

this is their """""roadmap"""""

>colony
>not relic, rise or boneyard

I'd buy it

>Colony
>Not war games
>Coming in March, not February
Fffffffuck

shieeet totally forgot about that map. we definitely need it too.

>have dentist appt today
>put on my best sick voice
>cancel it
TIME TO GO FAST

The Volt wasn't as bad on consoles as it was on PCs, now it is virtually unusable. Is this the case on PC.
Also, the Devotion is just as bad on console. Maybe even slightly worse because of snap ADS. That when combined with gun ready is actually kind of ridiculous. That being said people don't tap fire to snipe with it on console for whatever reason.

>when the match starts off just right

It's still good, just nowhere near rapey as it was.
It should not have pin point accuracy at rifle distances.

>Not War Games

>Not...
Good man

It was objectively the most aesthetically pleasing map with objectively the best intro.

Blame consoles. Both Microsoft and Sony have often month long certification processes for game updates.

How about in an hour?

Alright, I'll be there

Damn, didn't realize that.
I wonder why that is. Its not like its a whole new game that needs approval.

They have a one or two week cert process.

Oops. Seems I forgot to filter this faggot.

well, it's so patches don't brick your goddamn ps4 or wipe your save file. there is absolutely value in certification.

when you download a patch from sony's servers, and that patch fucks up your ps4, you'll be mad at sony and hold them responsible. it's like a seal of not-shit.

>this general has at least one tripfag
huh i suppose it's not as great as i thought

I'm pretty sure he's just a Veeky Forums troll. He hasn't been here the last few threads.

He goes to like every general and shits it up.

lol orphan your parents are dead

filtered

Damn, I missed the fact that Colony is supposed to come out in March, not with Live Fire. Guess that's one reason more not to return.

I CAN'T

STOP

PLAYING

SOFTBALL

>Colony is supposed to come out in March, not with Live Fire.

iktf

just takes them way too long, also apparently live fire is good to go but they can't release it on PC because it has to be approved by sony and microsoft

Live Fire looks fast paced and fun as fuck.

Cold War is going to shit all over it.

There's a difference between being a tripfag and being a namefag when where your name is relevent.

pls help how do i into softball

good stuff so far
looking forward to seeing full video

I'll go take a shit and then we can get started user, if you want

Sounds good. Have a good poop

Finished. ID is Ruendral, if you want to add me. Network invite don't work too well with the jap voice mod, apparently

I don't really have many specific pieces of advice, but you get a feel for it. Use it for a whole match, don't get discouraged and switch off if you keep missing shots. 3 or 4 quick shots all in a pilot's near radius will get them so you can spam while jumping around, but ideally you'll git gud and be sticking enemy pilots directly for instakills. Just keep moving at all times, keep shooting, and you'll start to get a sense of how to line up direct hits.

while amped, the soft ball is also surprisingly effective against titans, to the point where I don't run an anti-titan weapon with it; take either the mozambique or the wingman elite depending on your personal sidearm preference, so you have something to switch to in a situation where you can't risk the softball's long reloads.

Did you get an invite from Alba_WJR? That's me

Page 9, Pilots. Don't give up!

BEST INITIAL D TRACK, GO
it's SAVE ME, obviously
youtu.be/qoo3BCCgAfo

REMEMBER ME is also acceptable
youtu.be/0iaNfZz0Tzc

Holy fuck Lucy is it your life's goal to follow me to whatever general I go to?
6 years fucking later and I'm still not free of you

Post WebMs?

got a really nice play thats almost a minute long, trying to make a webm of it but it might be hard

I hope it's another Scorch webm!

nah, its an Ion and double take ownage session

NIGHT OF FIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

youtube.com/watch?v=JlyoRm9UqbE

How would stimfags have done this?

yeah, I'm aware
and I would be more forgiving were it not for the fact that he also namefags when not shilling his shit

probably with a higher FoV

Seriously, bump your FoV up. I feel like I'm watching this through a telescope.

>that many kills with the mastiff

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Angel of Grapple City.webm

This is why Grapple should be default kit on all pilots. It fundamentally deepens the experience of the game. I want to stim and grapple at the same time dammit.

The game before I recorded that, I had set it at a higher FoV to try out and the game was stuttering hardcore.
For that game, I set it back to 70 to see if it was the issue. It wasn't, so I put it back to 90 the game afterwards

:^)

Not him but, I don't get how people can play with max FOV. Everything looks so far away and unnaturally bent. Seems to distracting to me. That being said, I am a consolefag.

>being this slow

you start getting used to it after a while
a good way to start if you're feeling uncomfortable about it is slowly raising the FOV (70, 80, 90, 100, 110)
i went straight to 110 and it felt jarring as fuck so I went back to 100 but soon enough I went back to 110 and it hasn't bothered me since

PS4 fag, first-time checking this thread. Good fucking -God- does this look so gorgeous on PC. But, with that out of the way, what the fuck's the meta right now? I took a hiatus from the game due to some IRL shit, and all I remember was incoherent screaming about SMGs being broken and how Tone was the go-to. Is that still the case?

I will still defiantly use my G2A5, regardless of meta, but I just want to know what kind of shitters to worry about

god i fucking wish

Tone, Safe Space Shift and R-97 now. Also Devotion

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?list=RDqoo3BCCgAfo

Volt got gutted, but that doesn't matter I suppose to consolefags. Devotion, hemlock, and Tone are currently untouched. r97 is super good now, EPG and CW got buffs.

It's not fair, I was using the R97 before it got buffed. Now everyone thinks I'm a shitter bandwagoner when I fucking bought the cart to begin with

I am a consolefag and I bumped sensitivity up to max the second I realized there was an FoV slider. It didn't even bother me, because suddenly I felt so much faster than before.

I thought I was slow, when it turns out I was just claustrophobic.

That being said, I still can't get sub-30 seconds on the gauntlet without grenade boosting. Still though, I got top three so thats enough for me.

i started using the weapon straight from level 15 so I feel your pain, user
if it bothers you that much, you could use it less but don't stop using it just because of pressure from others-- flatline and devotion are still somewhat dominating the meta

Assuming you're asking about the Console meta, every assault rifle is borderline broken. Hemlock is the worst offender, followed by the R201 and the G2. So you say you're not going to use a meta gun while already using a meta gun.

You post this every single thread, I swear.

In his defense, we don't exactly go through threads quickly.

I've posted it like twice since I made it

>got slide hopping and air strafing down to a fucking t
>keep dying
>almost always last on the scoreboards just feeding all day errday
>can't git gud for the fucking life of me
i want to cry, anons

>you're a god

in his defense it was a pretty good shot

but see, this means now i can finally use the volt

>losing 1.5 battery instead of letting him take it and immediately smashing him for no lost health + shields and core charge
por que

>This is why Grapple should be default kit on all pilots. It fundamentally deepens the experience of the game. I want to stim and grapple at the same time dammit.

IF ONLY

my dick

The enemy already had his battery you fucking goon.

He took the battery and popped off, then grappled back on. Thats why OP whips around to try to punch him, and why there's a battery marker on him.

Well then that just raises question about how he managed to let it get stolen to begin with. Top tier gameplay.

Is it a meta gun? Cool. All I knew about the meta (I did almost no research into it) was that the SMGs were dominating and people were screaming that Tone was too powerful. That and I think Legion?

I lose my sentiment of using a meh-tier gun spectacularly by nature of it not being meh-tier, but oh well. Thanks for the tips, thread!