Does putting cinder blocks in the trunk of my car increase fuel economy...

Does putting cinder blocks in the trunk of my car increase fuel economy? My dad says he used to do it in his car to save gas because the additional weight gives you more momentum so when you speed up to highway speeds you can use the gas less and just coast in gear.

>No seatbelt
>12 and 5, who fucking holds their wheel like that driving straight
>No attempt at slowing down
Kek at the guy getting the fuck out of there though

What is rolling resistance.

That is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. No, OP, you're increasing rolling resistance and getting worse fuel economy while you accelerate.

>No attempt at slowing down

"I just don't understand why the other driver didn't get out of my way."

Mothers have the right of way. When a woman brings life onto this Earth she deserves to be respected.

>guy

UNCENSORED REDPILL, NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART: IF YOU HAVE A RWD CAR YOUR ROLLING RESISTANCE WILL BE 0.

Listen here, you piece of shit, I am the op of the thread and my dad wouldn't fucking lie to me. He was a major street racer in his youth and he put bricks in his corolla to give him more speed on the track.

The unknown person in the hatch

>I HAVE RIGHT OF WAAUUGH!

Source for original video?

You dad's a fucking retard and, I'm guessing, so are you.

I fucking hate women drivers so god damn much. The rest of the world needs to do like Saudi Arabia and put a fucking leash on those uncoordinated cunts.

It's bedtime Thomas

Engineer fag here. Force = mass * acceleration. The more mass the greater force needed accelerate. After initial acceleration keeping the larger mass at constant speed will use more fuel. Work = force * distance. The greater the force from a heavier load the the more work is done by the engine over any distance. Bricks do not = better fuel economy.

Unless it's a house.

What you can do is put a basketball in the fuel tank. When you inflate the ball it will increase the fuel economy.

it worked for Smokey Yunick.

Can you put bags filled with helium in your trunk to displace the heavy air and lower your vehicle weight?

You would decrease downforce

You can but hydrogen works much better.

>additional weight makes it harder to slow down
it also makes it harder to speed up you fucking retard

Yes, if you only drive downhill