/mbgg/ - Mobage General #651

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_DIKg9X5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ql6H6Gb0z34
alternativegirls-news.com/12277.html
t7s.jp/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.onmyoji.na
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=I_DIKg9X5SU

>tfw gallery apps with minigames

>Different characters can combo attacks together
It might be a better Valkyrie Profile, gameplay wise, than the VP mobage itself.

Camilla's shameful camillas

>Dungeon crawling with branching paths and random encounters
I'm sold. There are so few games with this mechanic, and the existing ones keep shutting down for some reason.

what is this, a trailer analysis video?

that aside I'm semi afraid they'll end up with a game that's more complex than most mobile games are and remain unpopular, while also trying too hard to be a mobage to draw away the usual RPG folks

also pic related because I see a lot of gameplay mechanics similarities

Some thailand gameblog that discusses the game's interesting details from trailers and artwork they got through mail, I think.

For example, that characters can combo together and different characters have different resource systems.

Artwork video
youtube.com/watch?v=Ql6H6Gb0z34

The important question is:
Game release fucking when?

Soon (c)

>DC music in the background
gee they sure like KR games
also I see too many fuccbois that aren't the kind in the pic related

Looks like Alternative Girl's PC app is out

alternativegirls-news.com/12277.html

No more emulator suffering if you wanted to play this, now you can play it on your PC. Biggest question would be if you can play on PC and mobile at the same time but I haven't tried.

Not at the same time, you'd need to close one side to open on the other but you no longer have to keep linking your account back n forth.

Chrom's shiny chrome

>50 attack
What the fuck

He is close to max level

>playing with max speed on mobile
>forgot how cute the animations are

In the end: Can I play safely on Nox? Does anyone play it on the emulator with no problems? Or emulators are bannu?

You can if you link to nintendo

Game will randomly "ban" you so you have to delete the XML or reinstall and relink to continue playing

>Or emulators are bannu?
Everything is bannu.

Rule #1 of FEH is that you're not allowed to play FEH.

I see, thank you for details.
>Game will randomly "ban" you
Even if I link it to nintendo account?
If so I'll just wait and hope until they fix it.

How many games are you all juggling?

They probably wont fix it

If your device fails Google's safety net check then you'll be getting that error sooner or later.

GBF, Alternative Girls and Laplace Link.

GBF, DC, Alchemist, and FEH

And I'm guessing once they hit some kind of a popular event or implement ranking rewards they're only going to strenghten the protection like DW did, because
>muh hackers using emulators.

Too many.

A bunch are just on login bonus duty, though. I usually only focus on 2-3 at a time.

They probably think paying goyims will be registering their id anyway, and if they got the ban they can just relink the id to the phone.

Yes, I'm doing fine.

So THAT's what the second transfer option for. Thank you user, you've cleared out things for me.

Basically the first transfer option is you taking your account from device A and transferring it to device B. Device A cannot use your account data until you transfer it back.

And with the second option you basically allow your account to be used on both device A and device B but not simultaneously.

anyone else getting a 何らかの理由でダウンロードを開始できませんでした。
エラーコード:-20003?

How would one go about unlinking their account from the AndApp? I probably have to grind out 10 friend codes myself for the free 200 quartz.

How's logress doing?

>""""localization""""

It took me several tries to understand that

Holy shit

With bonus rolling blogposting
PAD
>Got Romia with free roll but rolled dupe Mitos right after
BGHS
>Only ever got the guaranteed roll in an awful set that couldn't have a bad result aside from only getting the guarantee
Shironeko
>Rolled a bunch of fags instead of the new sword memorial cutie
Luck is dicey this month.

How? Unless English wasn't your first language, since that's just phonetics.

I'm allergic to memes, they're like poison to my brain. Please understand.

I don't care for memery either but that didn't strike me as such? Unless I've avoided them so much that I don't recognize it. Looks like the TL was trying to capture that character's accent/foreigner-ness

Wrong 5*. I wanted Rika.

Mostly playing Tagatame and slogging through my daily grinds so I can help my guild in GW in gbf. Rest are on the backburner for various reasons (such as not actually liking brave exivus that much and taking a break from f/go after too much grinding).

I don't even have time to play VC anymore.

sword grill

Is the valentine pack and 900 diamond pack worth it? I want that green haires saemen daemon

>Play VC after months.
>Get succubus on the first roll.
>Barely scrape 25 stacks in Shoumetsu.
>Get Miku.
I accept my imminent immolation happily.

I thought in VC you only get the beginner gatcha once? How come mine got refreshed back to step 1 where I can roll 50% off?

Doesn't look that complex. Its basically 7k with longer dungeons with a map that has both battle and loot/buff/rest nodes, instead of just battle.

Characters have class resources?, three skills you choose manually and can combo with other characters like in VP.

They also have gear with either sockets, or skill buffs?

Dunno about VC, but I think I've seen games reset those before, occasionally.

I think it's usually when they're changing it, so old players aren't mad that new players are getting a better deal than they did.

what game is that

who should i use, the current event is kicking my ass

2/2

BGHS, Terra Battle, Otogi (just the daily summon mostly), FEH, and Shadowverse. I had to drop Destiny Chili.

Valentine Shiho and Yukata Sadone.

What's that on the left?

Don't remember everyone's skills that well, but Yukata Sadone and Wedding Haruka are the ones that stand out to me from there.

thanks

They reset it because they added Luca to it, I believe

>tfw about to roll on the valentines banner just because I'm a dirty pervert that wants this succubus

Yukata Sadone, Flora Hinata, and Valentine Shiho should be the ones you use. Yukata Sadone's skill kills multiple waves of monsters. Use Valentine Shiho's skill then Flora Hinata's skill for hard-hitting damage and then lightning buff afterwards.

FFBE, VC, and FEH for me

Don't ask why I still play FFBE because I don't have an answer

Against my better judgment I did it, and I didn't get Liciela, but I did finally get Freya, so I'm still content

Now the question is if I scrounge up more diamonds from my filler units' hero quests and try it again, or save for Odin or something instead

Tokyo 7th Sisters, a Rhythm game (even if it has non rhythm related events like raids and the current shitty Performance Match nobody likes).

t7s.jp/

>getting annoyed by poor Lucky Orbling results, never even reaching 5/9
>3/3...6/6...9/9 on the xth run

Welp, that's a first. Best Daily truly delivered this week.

>rhythm
I don't really feel like humiliating myself today. Thanks anyway, though.

Dead

>they will never make a sword girl online mobile version

Any good dress up battle games worth investing time in? Preferably with an auto battle system and/or low day-to-day maintenance.

Currently looking at Girls Tribe and Alternative Girls. Already tried Ragna Strike and Schoolgirl Strikers.

AG is pretty casual and has cute outfits so it might be what you're looking for.

I spent 115 stacks and got nothing
My fucking luck

BGHS has plenty of dressup, but not much auto. Daily missions + event runs don't usually take too long, though.

Pop Up Story is basically SGS but with less minigames and more Blade art.

Magigirls is also not auto, but the outfits are pretty good. You can also equip outfits on different girls, if you've got their friendship high enough.

You should have stopped after 65 like me.

Should have saved them for Hoshi tomorrow.

GF, GBF, SV, Potion Maker, FEH (shameful yes but I have to teach those normies how to be autistic for once)

MAGE KILLER.
MAGEFAGS GET OUT.

Is it worth playing Valkyrie Connect?

You should definitely give Alternative Girls a try. I have some qualms with it, but you can play it fairly casually without missing out on much and the girls are quite cute.

>Not having both.

>Hoshi up tomorrow
I want to believe, gimme a real green lead.

It's a very autoplay game even by mobage standards, the game is basically just putting your team together, pressing auto, and watching them kill things for you, and even if you don't use auto, manual gives you barely any extra control in battles anyway

That being said, it's one of the most generous games I've ever played with premium currency and pulls, reduced price and guarantee banners happen regularly, rates are pretty good besides, and it's not very esports either, getting a team of good characters is easy and even without them you can make most teams viable if you so desire, you can make a meme team with the dog and just the big titty waifus and do everything but highest level arena and superbosses just fine

If you want to feel the rush of pulling good characters in the gacha regularly and watching your waifus get stronger, give it a shot, but if you want stimulating gameplay don't bother

I really don't like being the guy that turns to a general for tech support but I just don't know where I would even ask this.
I'm trying to play AG on my PC since my phone isn't all that good, but I've never had to use AndApp before so I'm not sure what's causing it to not work. Starting up AndApp just instantly pops out a "failed to start" and starting it from the website does the same. The only exception is when I run it as admin, then it just gets perpetually stuck on the loading screen. I've read that it isn't region-locked so that shouldn't be the problem,should it?

I just really have no idea what I'm doing since I haven't really played any mobages before this point anyway.

I had this happen before but only randomly and just restarting it helped.
Try to disable your AV software or close your current browser(yes this helps too).

Is there a guide for the e-sports portion?

Look up a tier list, then the rest is just getting lucky with good gear pulls basically

Ideally, the best character for each role would go:
>Tank: Luca
>Melee DPS: Zato
>Magic DPS: Odin
>Healer: Baldr
>Ranged: Verdandi

But there are others that are nearly as good as those, and some are better for arena or specific bosses or synergize with certain characters better or have specific niche uses (like Wolfgang having a stat debuff skill and Luflit having a party wide magic shield skill)

The superbosses tend to have their own gimmicks that specific party setups counter too, so ultimately the best thing to do is just keep playing and pull on good banners and build up an arsenal of a variety of heroes for different situations

What gacha event is this?

Technically 5* are limited to these in the picture, but there is not chance increase for any of them.

Anyone playing Onmyoji?
It's a chinese game with cute demon girls and it's fully voiced with japanese VAs.

Forgot the link play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.onmyoji.na

But what about the boys?

Try the homo general instead o this one

Is there a wiki to look at the units?

>Sugita
>Rie
>Sawashiro
I'll give it a try when it comes out in Japan

Thanks, I'll try it out.

>One thousand cherry drop, ghosts Story breeze fantasy RPG, turn beautiful fantasy trip!

The OP guide doesn't have a reroll guide for Valkyrie Connect, should I just roll for something high on the tier list?

Yeah VC is forgiving with that kind of thing, try to get Freya in the initial roll and Luca asap if you want to reroll, but otherwise it rains diamonds on you for quite a while and rates are pretty good

Should I save diamonds for a special gacha?

Well there are two events up right now so this is actually a good time to get started, the Hell's Fury one has Zato who is the best melee DPS in the game, the Valentine's one has an increased chance of Freya but you can reroll for her anyway, the other characters on that aren't as good although I really want the succubus because I'm a dirty waifufag

Luca just got added to the beginner support banner and she's the best tank in the game bar none, plus that banner has two reduced price pulls and the third one guarantees a 3* hero, so you should roll for that

If you want to have as good of a start as possible, I'd recommend rerolling for Freya, then pulling for Luca, then Zato, then if you didn't get Baldr in the process, try to get them from the 3-pull below the valentine's banner, then you can pretty much do whatever you want because all you still need is a ranged unit

To get more pulls, go as far in the story as you can, place as high in the arena as you can, and join connect battles at every opportunity; your first 100 connect battles give 50 diamonds each, beating your old best ranking in arena gives a good chunk of diamonds, and story gives them out constantly

I can't juggle games.
Played VC for months and then dropped it for no reason, picked Pokemon Duel for about 2 weeks + Raramagi for about one week, now only playing Fire Emblem Heroes. It's perfect for a casual like me. Log in to do a few battles and log off.
Maybe I'm getting tired of mobage or just looking for another good game™ to come out.

Have a couple 4* on AG but I haven't played since November. Should I just reroll because of the sickening powercreep?