>Natural 5* list for Fire Emblem Heroes
Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion; Leo (Red);
Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue);
Hector (Green); Minerva (Green);
Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pLe8w
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lqH4qtTMpekMIwFLzXufWU03a7DdtzPsgahyFIs89Uo/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would Ryoma be SSS tier if his Raijinto had 1-2 range instead of simply being able to counter at any range?

imgur.com/a/pLe8w

>use Maria
>Blanc's voice

Neptunia!

Probably. But then, as far as I know nothing in this game is 1-2 range, it seems to all be one or the other.

stop using my mom's son

Is Marth's Wife good? I'm probably the only person who wants her.

What 5*s and 4*s should I be looking for /feg/?

AZURA A SHIT

do I roll for something or save up for next expansion

cuck

Lindei is OP.

psot god-tier Lucina XML please I will send nudes

Reposting from ded thread.
Sully is cool and strong!

>we already have whales.

Is Eliwood's wife's son any good?

>god-tier Lucina
no such thing

sissy /feg/ friends
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lqH4qtTMpekMIwFLzXufWU03a7DdtzPsgahyFIs89Uo/edit#gid=0

She's alright just a little hot.

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure that's intentional for balance reasons.
Hence why Ryoma would be fucking INSANE if he had variable range to allow him to attack from a distance AND up close (which'd mean be could initiate almost every character currently in game for fucking free, 1 range against mage/archer and 2 range against sword/axe/lance)
His only checks would be Takumi and Hector, but he fucking rapes Hector by virtue of WTA and I'm pretty sure he fucks Takumi up too so he'd be an unstoppable monster.

That's why I need another 5-star to combo with her, she's trash but she's my love

I want to pinch sakura's cheeks

Why would you even add someone on your friendlist

I got lucina, the bow dude with the lazer bow, and some axe dude with blonde hair from about 30 orbs. Should I keep rolling on one of these two for a good blue char or just stick with what I have till new banners?

ronery so ronery

Nevermind I'm a little wrong, Nowi gets ranged counterattack as a blue so she might be able to check Ryoma.

Free pittance of feathers.

How do I use Fae? She dies instatly whenever I try to do somehitng with her. Her low Def makes here usless in fronline, but you can't use her as caster because of range 1.

>already spent €500 on heroes
Send help

I love my wife so much.

Est seems really good, am I wrong? Seal Speed -7 seems OP as fuck

That's putting some enemies into x4 range

Yeah, best type of tough girl character.

I'm sick of this shit. Every duel map with a Hector pushes my shit in. He takes out at least two people if I can kill him at all. And no I don't have Roy, so fuck all of you who rolled him and dint have to deal with all this shit.

why? There's like 3 good characters to pull, and having even one of them makes all of the game's content a total joke so far.

Mine eats armors so dunno what you're doing wrong.

>I have never played any fire emblem apart from heroes, the post

Fae is a meme

Attack seems awfully low for a Marth.

Can we post some cute families?

>Been trying arena on highest difficulty
>Never get above 3 chains
>Replace my Lv20 Sharena with fresh Saizou for shits and giggles
>Been encountering players 4-5 levels below my highest leveled units
>Even on highest difficulty
I think I beat the system, anons

Good goy, support Anna and the Hero Money Machin-- I mean army!

You should buy some orbs and keep rolling.

I played the one on GBA, and I didn't like it.

Heroes is a good game to play on the shitter when i'm waiting for stam refills on dokkan battle.

Not him but to be honest, the only fire emblem games I played were the one with Lyn and Sacred stones.

I played them in my teen years and I barely remember them, never bothered to play the newer ones because Nintendo memed the fuck out of them and because there's no way I'm buying a 3DS.

Literally only here for Heroes discussion.

>dokkan battle
just how much are you addicted to shitty mobages

>3 good characters to pull
Takumi
Hector
Roy?

Ok, fampai.

She hit that armored guy once, he hit her back. Then comes enemy turn and the same guy just finish her.

This is your 5 star tonight

>only here for Heroes discussion
heroes is a collection game of characters from the actual fire emblem games

There's your problem let him hit you first.

Thanks to how easy to hack the 3ds is, I can safely say that you're missing out.
Only console, handheld or otherwise, that I've ever been glad to have gotten.

2DS is way cheaper and slightly easier to hack.

Nigga, you can even emulate the old FEs on the damn thing.

>wanted to push my 3star tiki to 4star
>forgot that I was still in the "send home" menu

That's not canon at all though. IS never intended for Robin and Lucina to be the canon pairing.

Not very, I only play them on the shitter and on the train, and I don't spend money on them. I mean, I burned through all of the story content for heroes on normal, and up to chapter 7-3 on hard in the couple days it's been out.

I'm basically just sitting on a pile of orbs at this point and don't know if I should bother continuing to pull on these banners or wait. I'm absolutely fucking demolishing everything in arena and in story mode.

How hairy

>been confirmed to be non-canon lore-wise through story and DLC awakening chapters
>robbin and tharja literally confirmed to be married in heroes
you lose kohai

But Lucina is avatar's daughter!

A lesson for the future, you let them hit first.

>tharja stalking someone = married

(lol

also lucina is the only person robin can marry that has a unique confession and music, your move tharjafriend :)

you can emulate everything on pc, pretty sure citra is stable enough even for 3ds fe's

Favorite them, nigga.

>That's not canon at all though
???

Who the fucking cares? We're posting cute families here, dipshit.

I'm thinking I should ditch Serra and promote Robin when I get the chance. You agree, lads?

3DS barely has any games that interest me and its a pain in the ass to hack.

I get my dose of cute girl games and emulated games on my PC/Vita.

retard, you just ignored my top line and what the other user said, there is no "yo move", yo move yugi

JUST GOT 5* HINOKA AND TAKUMEME IN ONE ROLL

Not anymore

Robin is strong as shit, Do it.

>lorewise

Chapter 21 rewards the player for marrying Lucina with a unique story change and DLC proves absolutely nothing since Future Past is a completely alternate world

>Going to use the arena
>Out of duel swords
>Okay, I'll just use a spare sword
>Accidentally burn an orb

FUCK

Point is Robin wouldn't fuck his best friends daughter.

That's the very next thing I did for all others, but for Tiki it was too late ;_;7

Did Morgan come from a timeline in which she doesn't have a sister or grow up with her mother?

I never bothered maxing those supports

I just wanted some cute families guys.
I'm sorry.

Right but he would fuck a creepy stalker who curses innocent people and abuses her daughter

lol

>you just ignored my top line and what the other user said

You have yet to prove that story-wise LucinaxRobin is not canon or that Robin has a canon pairing at all, nobody has to give you any reasons.

You're not alone user. I got her 4* earlier. Planned to promote Cordelia to 5* first when I hit the 20,000, but seriously considering Caeda first.

>tharja stalking someone = married
There was actually a tweet reposted in /feg/ few days ago that was written by the devs that Robin is married to Tharja in this game. I'm not gonna dig it up, if you want source look it up yourself.

Really? Even though he still has a long way to go his attack looks low? He's my strongest unit.

You might be the only one that wants her, but by no means are you the only one who's had her.

Good thing Heroes isn't canon

His/Her ending indicated the possibility of coming from a different future than the rest of the kiddos. It'd only make sense, considering if her mother was Lucina.

>Isnt canon
But they said its an official mainline entry in the series?

Cutest right here, all other posters feel free to stop

i'm not gonna prove shit by spoonfeeding, look on serenesforest or gamefaqs yourself if you're that interested

when is the focus hero going to get refreshed?

WEAK
FLOPPY
NOODLE
ARMS

Cuck.

>Nino standing right next to Raigh
>Raigh says nothing
>Odin has no problem killing his mother
>Eliwood doesn't hesitate to impale his son

Right, "canon"

>canonfags

>I'm not gonna dig it up, if you want source look it up yourself.
Sure....

My team is currently Lyn, Roy, Camilla and Robin
I want to replace Camilla. What would be a good Green to replace her with? Hector? Minerva?

Blame them, not me.

I like to think Morgan came from a timeline where their sibling gave into Grimablood instead and they wwre forced to kill them to survive. They feign ignorance to stop any awkward moments from happening whilst they continue to keep their family safe.

Merric.