Two questions:

Two questions:
A) What's the best looking wheel ever made?
B) Out of curiosity, what are the most expensive aftermarket wheels you know of?

Other urls found in this thread:

imaginelifestyles.com/luxuryliving/2010/07/most-expensive-rims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A - Blitz 03
B - Not sure but I remember seeing some Lexanis or something on MTV back in the day that had jewels and shit all over them and the wheels came with a body guard for a year. I'm sure they weren't cheap.

Advan 3 spokes.

adjectivelty? te37.

a you cant answer that question objectively but the correct answer is Rotiform IDK
b those Asanti diamond encrusted wheels

AC COURRÉGES
Basic bitch neutrally aesthetic wheel

Those white wheels with like 10 spokes that WRC cars use look fucking great.

There will never be a better looking wheel

WATANABES

A - Rays Super Volks. Literally have hollow pockets in the spokes that hold air
B - Forgiato's most likely.
Eh, okay. I'll give you this, Modena's are underrated but are on one of the most overrated cars.

Sort of like these?

A) Volvo Virgo (or what lever T5R's had)
B) donno

For a wheel from the 80's, truly ahead of it's time. Apparently the new TE037's carry the similar hollow spoke concept

Those old BBS racing wheels. Finned covers optional.

imaginelifestyles.com/luxuryliving/2010/07/most-expensive-rims

These?

Sucks that fan wheels were later banned because they cooled brakes too well

What's the benefit of this?

Weight reduction. It was the 80's lighter materials weren't as affordable or obtainable as they are now so they had to come up with something.

>fake Minilites
"no."

What are those?

I'd love some meister SP1's on my NA, but they're rather heavy and I've been spoiled by low unsprung mass.

what are some good lightweight wheels to get for zzw30?
I want to reduce unsprung mass but it has to survive shitty pothole filled roads

Those look like they fell off a vinyl player in the 80's, owned by some faggot 20 year old m'lady.