So how is the Mazda 6?

So how is the Mazda 6?

Other urls found in this thread:

madison.craigslist.org/cto/5970657992.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aside from hideous?

It looks pretty fucking snazzy if you ask me. I mean in terms of reliability, cost of maintenance, materials, that shit.

The interior is hideous,

The V6 was ok.
The automatic is trash
The 2.3L is golden
The 5spd is excellent
The wagon you pictured only comes in V6 auto if i remember right

How?

The one I'm eyeing on CL has a manual, according to the listing. I'm seriously interested, and I was wondering if there were any real deal breakers with this model.

3 more than the Mazda 3, but only 1 more than the 5

post the link ya dingus

>Getting anything but a Mazdaspeed6

Don't do it. Gotta get the turbo.

madison.craigslist.org/cto/5970657992.html

It's an old listing, so I hope it's actually still available.

just get a civic for 3k. The only 6 worth buying is the MS6.

Don't do it. He didn't care enough to vacuum it out before taking pictures and it's had it's engine replaced so the car was abused at some point. If he wants an ST he's a boyracer and you don't want to buy a car that was owned by a boyracer. Also, mazdas of that vintage like to rust.

He's selling the ST, says so in the post and every other thing you posted is bullshit speculation

I mean the only thing that sucks is the cracked windshield which you're gonna have to pay for, but overall seems pretty good

autism: the post

It's not speculation. No vehicle in the last 20 years should need an engine replacement before 200k.

That's a nice generalization you made their, but understand this
SHIT HAPPENS
It doesn't mean the guy was dogging it

Kek

I want a wagon, not a hatch.

Can you do something to prevent the rust?

rust on the early models is an issue
otherwise they are very reliable, fun to drive, godd looking inside and outside. a bit noisy on the highway, but some dynamat will fix it.

I've had one for a while now
It's pretty quick (3L V6 duratec 30) and it handles well
Mines a 2004 and has 0 rust
Never had any major issues that weren't my own causing

>The wagon you pictured only comes in V6 auto if i remember right
notLPG has a V6 Mazda 6 wagon with a stick

Then i stand corrected.
Sounds like i might wanna look for one

Parents had one for about 4 years starting my senior year of high school. Roomie and comfy and a good looking car. I actually loved it personally and now I really enjoy Mazda. By the end of the time we had it the struts squealed like crazy. Live in Florida so rust isn't an issue. Totally recommend, maked me absolutely love station wagons

I haven't gotten a response from this guy, but I really want this model with manual. If I can't find another, how hard would it be to put a manual into an automatic version?

That's retarded. Buy a manual or get a different car