What would you do with a Ford F-750?

What would you do with a Ford F-750?

Sell it to a cousin fucker with a micro penis and buy a decent car.

BTFO the corvette at the nurburgerrink

How do you even get in it?

Tow my boat and a second F-750.

Sell it

Drive it a few times for the novelty then sell it since I don't like drawing that much attention towards myself when I drive.

>getting out of your mobile fortress

Go muddin'

Daily it to make all the fags with lifted F-150s jealous

run over ur nan and her prius

Use it to pull a 5th wheel car trailer and 14 of my friends to the track.

Chop it

Sell, only option.

Sell it because I can't park anything that size on my driveway.
Oh, wait, nobody else would buy it because of the same reason.
I'd convert it into accommodation, then.

>RichardHammondgoingtotheshops.jpg

You could always chop it/remove the bed and convert it to a big rig

Enter an F1 race and win it, because torque wins races.

does a 650 count?

/thread

Wouldn't trumping the lifted truck fags make you an even bigger fag? The race for the biggest truck in a race to be the biggest fag logically speaking.

Drive your fat ass mom around

>t. lifted f150 driver

Put a box on the back and start an expedite service.
I would rather have a day cab, but keep the frame length.
A roll back would be another good choice. Thing is a 750 is not a common truck seen on the street because it is a heavy duty, industrial vehicle. OPs pic is a custom, and not very many are made. While I'm sure several are bought and used for no other purpose than to project manliness, you'll still find that these conversions are popular with the horse crowd or any group that needs to haul a trailer and several people.
If OP was trying to shame a group of people they would have chosen 3/4-1ton diesel pick up. Many more examples of these being driven by asshats on the road than an expensive custom conversion like that F750.

If you fuckup nobody can pull you out.

>yfw your car has Alcoa Frontrunners.

park it illegally in the city and watch it getting towed

Put a house on the back and live in it.

Not sure what this unimog weighed(think it was around 7.5t), but it took 2 hours of digging, a 4x4 Ranger, Land Rover Defender and my boonga F150 in a 3 way pull to free it.

Can't even imagine what a clusterfuck trying to recover that monstrosity would be.

Take your logical and calm argument and go away.

>convert to dump truck
>actually make money off of it

tailgate other trucks

Do those actually have a legitimate work use or is it purely you need the large hadron collider to see my dick territory, because I've never seen anything bigger then a 450 used in a work environment and they were rare.

Sell it before my penis shrinks

Buy something normal

I have an f750, but its a 70s IDI diesel, dual axle dump truck. So probably carry around dirt and gravel. Which I do.

Are you talkin' bout a truck-boat-truck?

>yfw you can buy one of these with a 6.8 V10 petrol engine
I fucking love you Americans sometimes. What a stupid but strangely interesting thing

Cool image.

theyre just mdt's, like wreckers, or straight trucks, but with a pickup bed. they can still do work

Laugh because its still faster than a brz.

The car makers' biggest offerings (F-650/750 and formerly Chevy Kodiak) are basically in line with the truck makers' smallest offerings.

Thought I'd rather trust a truck maker to make a medium duty truck, and I guess most people would.

underrated post

In my shit town, lifted trucks drive a foot off your bumper. They all have small penises, I've checked.

>I've checked

that is so cute, omg

I wonder if the fat guy who was making threads about not fitting into trucks would like this one

Hell yea I'm talkin' bout a truck-boat-truck.

Beat me to it

Photoshop.

Real life has shown me that trucks can't fit in a parking space.

Fuck the shit out of my sister

prom limo for rural high schools.

That's a fucking big ute

Is it just me or do these seem like they'd be horrifically slow with only a Cummins 6.7 or the even more gutless V10.

If your going "that" route something based off an actual semi tractor chassis makes more sense. At least it can tow.

False

Ford made heavy duty tandem axle trucks
>LT9000

Chevy made heavy duty tandem axle trucks
>Chevy Bruin/GMC Brigadier

Dodge made heavy duty tandem axle trucks
>CT,NC,NCT,PD,PC

All were class 7 and up

The F-650 and up, Chevy Kodiak/GMC Topkick, Dodge D/W 600 and C-series were medium duty trucks

Sell it and buy a smaller, more useful truck.

not sure about the baby freightshaker, but in the F650 you can get the CAT c15, im not saying its speedy or better than the cummins, but just another choice.
also theyre mdts, nobody buy them for of their legendary quickness

I had a neighbor back in FL who used a 650 as DD. 4dr, regular truck bed in the back. He was about 35 and lived with two hot chicks who were both pregnant with his kids. I don't know what it means to have this monstrosity, but that guy was the fucking man

It was pretty much this but bright red

attach a cannon, hire a loader and gunner, combining Veeky Forums and /k/

Yep! Pretty much that. I figured big trucks were merely compensation but dammit that guy was doing something right

You step into it. How short are you?

6'7"

It's obscene, but I have never even seen an F-750 in use anywhere, let alone as a pickup truck. I don't know what their market would be honestly.

This is the most strangely inspirational "you do you and don't give a fuck" I've ever read.

People who want the biggest, loudest thing they can afford, despite the impracticality. Just like idiots with massive trucks on a lifted bed and mud wheels that never see grass, let alone mud.

>tfw no trucc tall enough to require a pull-up bar for entry

This guy gets it

At my job we have Ford F650s with both the 6.7 Cummins and the 6.8 V10. They were all purchased around the same time and have identical specs other than the motors.

The V10 will suck gas like its going out of style. I've actually managed to hit 3 mpg driving in city traffic for a full 13 hour shift. Add in the fact that our F650s have 25 gallon tanks and you have a truck that will only go about 180 miles before needing to stop for fuel.

They're cheaper to maintain than the diesels, for the price of new injectors on a 6.7 Powerstroke you can buy a whole fucking brand new V10 motor.

The 6.8 V10 is well suited for motorhomes and other low-usage applications. For fleet vehicles that see lots of driving, they get very expensive to operate.

I think you're referring to the CAT C7, the C15 wouldn't even physically fit in an MDT chassis.

The previous-gen F650s were available with the precursor to the C7, which was the CAT 3126.

For what purpose do you burgers need a truck like that, and can anybody just get in and drive it

GIT ER DONE

Do they actually build these on an assembly line, are they built to order, or is it a one-off concept?

holy shit
that's a big wheelbase

Holy shit that's at the station! Great graffiti around there.

install a crane to lift me into it

like so

For you

And they're all garbage, so what's your point? Ford is basically Stirling anyway as far as trucks go, and even Stirling is garbage.

You should be doing that anyway t-b-h. Fuck any anons with sisters that don't have sex with them, you're all a bunch of fucking cucks.

Florida is the most interest place on the planet.

Why not just get a proper sleeper semi at that point

>For what purpose do you burgers need
BILL OF RIGHTS NOT BILL OF NEEDS

It's funny because banning a truck would be constitutional

Property is not a right in the US, so contraband is a legitimate concept under our government. You can be disallowed from having certain property and have that property confiscated should you be found to have it.

Land of the free.

>Property is not a right in the US
The power to protect it is so...

It's also legal for the government to use superior power to nullify that protection. Rememer, you have the right to bear arms but not the right to choose any arms you want. It's only the bearing part that is your right. Technically, you could be barred from actually owning them, and only rent arms from government-controlled militia organizations.

>Technically, you could be barred from actually owning them, and only rent arms from government-controlled militia organizations.
Nice try Hillary but no. Try reading the Constitution some time. Keep and bear.

Pretty sure Ford only builds the F-650/750 as a chassis cab these days. A third party orders the truck with the desired chassis length and a crew cab, then stretches the cab to a 6-door (if desired) and fits a Super Duty bed in the back.

There are whole businesses built around doing the conversions, like "stretchmytruck.com".

Yeah, like 20 to 40 fucking years ago. I'm talking about the present and recent past.

Suppose that makes a bit of sense with regards to the maintenance, I was under the impression these big V8 diesels were pretty tough and reliable. Do injectors go often?

Just for a laugh, here in the UK petrol is £1.16 a litre at the moment. That means a tank of fuel for that will cost you £109 ($134 USD), and it won't even do 200 miles on that? Jesus christ that is obscene. And a small number of people use these things as recreational vehicles?

I really want a go in one

>IT AINT CALLED DA BILL OF NEEDS, YER FUCKIN YUROKEKS

donate it to a gay pride parade

park it in the gay district.
collect boipussy

>yfw your truck doesnt even have a rolloff bed

Stance it

Don't need one because it's not a lifted cukcbarge.