Loli tiki is the cutest

Lucina is _________

Lucina is MY wife

Fuck rng

Azura is shit

Azura a cute

Adult Tiki is the cutest

I want to ____ Tiki!

Welp, this is a new one. I can't fix this.

Smelly

I want all the top tier Lolis ;_; in my team

Cuck.

I'M GONNA DO IT
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE

Would smash.

Rukina~

Is it viable to run Marth Roy Lucina AND Lyn I mean I got all 4 and all are 5 star but too much red sword...

Cuck.

Cute!

>Adults
>Cute

But that's impossible. Maybe sexy but they'll never reach that young charm they had in their younger years because of getting old.

Don't do it, you'll regret it almost immediately.

How viable is running nothing but mages (and mankete) in Heroes?

>adult

what are you a normalfag?

Do it. no balls, bet u won't

Not really. She's kinda unattractive.

Don't you get more buying the 35 bundle twice?

>tfw I'm only missing Nowi

NOWI WHERE ARE YOU

COME TO ME

throw her onto my bed, and as she asks me "what are we going to do on the bed?" I will reply

"I'm going to fill your body with my seed, every orifice will leak its warmth, and you will be dominated. Open your mouth."

as she opens her mouth I will violently shove my erect member inside it, scraping her teeth and filling her throat with drops of blood and cups of semen.

no acct. link?

thats nice.

>spending money on a game with no content after a few hours of play
Pathetic.

Oh, Starbuck! It is a mild, mild wind, and a mild looking sky. On such a day -- very much such a sweetness as this -- I struck my first whale -- a boy-harpooner of eighteen! Forty -- forty -- forty years ago! -- ago! Forty years of continual whaling! Forty years of privation, and peril, and storm-time!

fAlq9blD4vkB7bkzrCDBa1vAt8e5uDmnyuCd7xxt
ef07419285652f2d

Stay mad

I wish I had 75$, I'd be able to eat today

Copy pasting cause new thread

Are everyones pull rates all just 1 out of however many units of a color there are? Even pulling from the legends banner I've gotten Robin about 4 times total. Pretty sure at this point the amount of times I've pulled Subaki in a row is less likely than what I want.

Why not be nice to the lizard loli? I'm sure she'll suck you off happily if you don't make her bleed

Nowi is in my custody, sorry lad i got her first.

Takumi 4 smash.

>Her dark dress doesn't have that corner of exposed side.
A crime and whoever missed the memo should be punished.

So can we officially declare the classic FE general to be dead?

I've been breezing through the game with a team of Loli tiki/Fae/Fcorrin/Colorless 5* ranged so its more than viable.

The colorless ranged fo the last spot is super important to pick off threats that might fuck up your dragons.

Any Mias in this game?

I bought some too cause I'm a trustfund babby so it's all good mate

Bring someone to kill res tanks.

Her Nohr dress looks like shit. You only want it because you can't have it

When are we getting alt outfits? Azura will definitely get her Nohr dress, right?

Just WHO is that mysterious dancer?

That happened the moment awakening was released.

Not now, but you better be saving orbs just for her.

It isn't.

What levels are your units at?

Its been dead m8

>tfw replaying Tiki's intro summon video to relive the one time I had good pulls

I can't even properly enjoy it thanks to her accent.

Honestly? I didn't ask you.

Back to r/fireemblem

Calm down autismo, we are going get a new game soon.

It's too bad your Hector didn't come over today. Maybe I could be your Hector for tonight?

SOREN

Good luck, user!

Mia is shit.
>le tuff girl memedon

>5* Lucina
>4* Barts axe guy
>4* Kagero ninja
>3* literal who healer

Is this enough to start the game? I don't intend on going pro I'm just happy to have Lucina and not spend more than 2 hours rerolling...

No one asked for your opinion either.

SOREN!

post your weird sexual greentext

It surely will be great after Mirage Tokyo Session and Fire Emblem Heroes.

>playing with permanent death on
>just reset or start over every time you lose someone

WHAT'S THE POINT

Why are Azurafags shitposting again? Fuck off.

35/33/35/31

Currently on chapter 4 of Lunatic and I'm still breezing through.

The only chapter I had to retry so far was that one mission in chapter 9 with the mysterious masked man but then I realized I was being retarded about it and the answer was right there so I beat it on the second try without changing a thing.

Which of these would you 5-star?

>Azura now SS tier

Nowi

Why wont she come to me

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

Because you're starting over from the beginning of the chapter

It discourages suicide tactics

Fuck, I have to reroll AGAIN

Dancers are broken in heroes

Serra, duh.

Nowi or Camilla, depending on if you need red or green more

Nowi.

Nowi for sure.

xvdxryz0D2hdtumzvyxz4ckedxdmrm7ivdaqna44
5b4ab0ec5e173f43

Run 2 red since it's easy to counter them with just Robin. One manakete killer and Roy(Hector killer) or Lyn(murders everything) depending on the situation.

Makes me want to roll more on the Legendary Heroes banner just to get a loliTiki who can murder Hector. But I already have a good setup going with Lyn/Tacomeme/Robin. I just need that good green phys unit for a Robin counter and a better healer than Azama.

>post cute

They're actually shit in Heroes unlike typical FE games. Best to just go full offense.

Add me please

Nowi's blue.

Nowi
Healers don't do much at high levels, and Camilla is countered by Chrom/Lucina/Marth/Takumi

Just run with what you have.

I'm really in need of a blue unit.

Between these two and Abel who should i eventually take to 5*? I don't know much about any of them.

How's my little Nowi growing lads?

Suicide tactics are easy. Having to win without any of your units dying is harder

>big desert map
>regular enemies consist of mages, wyverns, and Nohr 17 Ninjas
>Astram is coming at you from the south
>Takumi is coming at you from the east
>the Black Knight is coming at you from the north
>fog of war
>objective is all units escape
What do you do /feg/?

help /feg/, I think FE is giving me a thighs fetish

Especially with all the character art in FEH

reroll for azura

I don't see why it would depend on that, considering Nowi is blue. All the more reason to 5* her desu.
I don't know why you'd waste 20k feathers on Camilla when we all know how low her ATK is. She's fine to use if you pull her at 5* but I wouldn't bother trying to promote her.

>yfw Hector and Takumi are put in smash

t. Tharjacuck

Honestly, Hector isn't much of a threat even if you have Lyn. You can set her up to kill him without much issue.

You are desperate to get people to not like Azura, aren't you.

The dress looks better than her regular one because contrast. Her normal outfit is too bright while the dark dress here accentuates her exposed skin.
It's the difference between complementary and contrast

The Nips don't agree with you though.

Catria or Abel would be best for you. If you like the Brave setup, do Abel, if you don't then do Catria.

What's the point of heavily investing into a character for hours and then losing him for one bad decision or one stupid mistake? It's still a game after all,

speaking of this. i know a crazy person who is "sending home" every unit that dies in his heroes game.

anyone else /mad lad/ enough for that?

Did they fix her voice in Heroes ?
cause in jap version of fates her voice was supposed to be gentle soft spoken voice .