Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo official photos

It's beautiful!

That's a big car

4u

I just discovered Panamera is just as long as S-class. I thought it's more like BMW 5 serie, about 4.98.

Thrilling!

also its 4+1 seater now. Just like BMW 6 series Gran Coupe.

btw the most powerful version, Turbo S E-Hybrid with 680hp, will not be available with new body for some reason(idk which)

panoramic roof
i have never been driving or been drived in a car with such roof

>4+1
>In a luxury car
To this day I still don't understand this faggotry.

You should either get 5 real seats OR only 4 seats if you've got a huge central tunnel like that.

Just use the space to store stuff or put some multimedia shit, whatever, but such a shitty seat is only good to torture the poor middle passenger's anus.

looks like a squashed Cayenne, I love it

>You should either get 5 real seats OR only 4 seats if you've got a huge central tunnel like that.
why have 4 when you can have 4+1 and extra suit for emergency cases?

>To this day I still don't understand this faggotry.
As far as I see it, it's for the ski hatch. Because if you're going to buy the Porsche wagon, you might want to have something long in the back.

update: you can have 2 fully divided seats in back as an option
also, Sport Tourismo will be only 4-wheel drive, no RWD options

also, announced 0-60 times are the same as with Panamera hatch

> 4 door porsche

stupidity

>station wagon porshe

autism

well it works. capitalism. porsche need money, people need a choice. s8, panamera, panamera wagon, e63 estate, ferrari ft - whatever you want

estate

>modern America
>station wagons
Enjoy your mombombers.

>porsche needs
fix

any native speaker with A grade to approve my correction?

last time i checked, buick was SUPPOSED to make mommy cars and station wagons

owned

I've unironically loved the Panamera since it was introduced. If I wasn't so set on getting a GT3RS I'd settle for it easily.

i used to hate on it because it was a generic bar of soap but within the last 4 years other auto manufacturers have gone so full retard on the angry face edgelord creases everywhere theme that it's legitimately the only company making okay looking """luxury""" sedans outside of MB and Jaguar.

It was just a refreshing addition to their lineup imo, it really neatly bridges the gap between the performance models and the SUVs.
Also it's something different from Porsche and while it's not perfect looking it's refreshingly... Professional looking? It seems like they actually took effort to make it fit into the lineup.

rare != exotic
exotic != desirable

> glad you showed up... I was getting lonely

not only this but

it's a fucking station wagon!!!!!
as if they didn't damage the brand enough by releasing a pigfat SUV.
the only thing they are missing now is a Porsche Mini or a Diesel/Hybrid

gt3 rs? really?

>it's a "Porsche's product line goes to shit" episode
I've loved Porsche since I was a wee lad, but I hate the direction they've been going in for the past few years.

Please tell me there will be a wagon version.

Eh? What're you getting at?

Everybody has a dream car m9, and I'll never be able to afford a basic bitch RUF.

uh, that IS a wagon you dumb yuro

> Odd hatchback-like styling on a sports sedan was not a recipe for U.S. success.

No arguments here, but seeing how the Panamera's been selling id say times have changed.

Why don't more cars use the hatch/trunk opening like on the Skoda Superb?
Seems like a fantastically practical idea to me.

are you blind

They already make the Panamera, Macan and Cayenne in diesel and hybrid versions.
Hell, their flagship million dollar hypercar is a hybrid.

In case you did not follow the dots... the theme is "trying too hard".

>he would rather them half ass it
Find a better flaw tbf

it's a lot of parts to go wrong
surprised that skoda, the kings of no gimmicks, did it

The nice thing about Skoda is that they only add gimmicks that actually add practicality.

The Japanese could do it then.

>beautiful
about that

there is a diesel already?!?

There is literally nothing wrong with Porsche's product line.

You can get both entry-level sports cars and the 911 in any flavor you can dream up, from barebones roadster, to grand-tourer, to track weapon. Changes to the engine have been forced by emissions regulations and unless you only buy Lamborghinis you can't single out Porsche for adding turbos and removing cylinders.

The Cayenne is the best mom-mobile you can buy from a handling standpoint, which is a safety feature if nothing else. Don't pretend you wouldn't have fun on on-ramps in a Cayenne Turbo.

The Macan is a swiss army knife of a vehicle for those in snow states and only underappreciated because car people on the internet like to sperg out about any vehicle that doesn't hug the ground.

The Panamera is a comfy wagon that also handles well and can go fast. "Enthusiasts" would love it if they could afford it, but they can't.

Drank the marketing Kool Aid, I see.

> Cayenne
A VW

> Macan
A VW

> Panamera
A 4 door porsche. And wagon.

whew lad.

It's missing the third row seats.

They made a VW that's faster than a V8 Mustang and can be customized down to the last stitch in the upholstery. At some point it becomes acceptable to call it a Porsche.

>A 4 door porsche. And wagon.
Those are both good things if you ever go anywhere with friends, not that you would know about that.

this car looks more fun

>4 cylinder vacuum cleaner
Just get a Vette

I was going to buy a gorgeous MR roadster by one of the most reliable manufacturers in the business, but thanks to this post I'll just buy a hideous GM plastic wedge with a truck engine instead. Should be much more fun.

what? fuck you burger, estates ARE NOT SUPPOSED to have 3rd row

Nigger go fuck yourself, Volvos and E-Classes have had third rows for decades.

You can't get the GT3RS with a proper transmission, though.

>MR as an actual selling point
Marketing truly is a magical thing.

Allegedly the 991.2 GT3 RS might get a manual option again.

So buy a 911R if you're such a badass that a 500HP RR racecar with PDK bores you so much.

>muh American heritage as a selling point
>V8 as a selling point
>"less ugly than the last one" as a selling point
>"it doesn't overheat anymore we promise" as a selling point
Marketing truly is a magical thing.

But seriously, at least MR layout provides some novelty that you can actual feel without doing insanely dangerous things on public roads.

>You can't get the GT3RS with a proper transmission, though
but it comes with the transmission they use in gt3 racing?
unless you mean stick shift, but why would you want to cuck yourself with an inferior gearbox?

...and they got rid of it. Becuase third row seats in ESTATES(low roof, basically sedan with big cargo) are useless.

And new safety regulations make it impossible to fit save chairs in the small trunk of the estate.

Funny you say that because you can buy a new E-Class wagon with a third row right now.

>Seats facing backwards

Seriously what is the point of this?

>tfw mr
>tfw traction for eons
feels gud

Far easier to get into. The alternative is to engineer second row seats that awkwardly flip forwards, or to leave away a second row seat to begin with.

Buying a wagon from a sports car company...

>reee people who have to carry things can't have fun

wtf?

okay

but porsche doesnt need ut