/dlg/ - Duel Links General

/dlg/ - Duel Links General #6

Last thread Reminder about the tourney edition.

challonge.com/dlgtourney4
Starts in under 2 hours

/dlg/ Official Chatroom is 44

Useful Links:
>Starting guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Leaked/Datamined Info
imgur.com/a/zViO5

>Extracted files from the game
Audio/cards/characters.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQMWZOVjU1RVU

Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

Is it just me or is Flames of the Tyrant really underwhelming as a set, at least in comparison to the previous three?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crap, didn't notice to edit out the last line.

Why would you ever do that.

>tournament in the op
>not taking poll to find optimal tournament time
>not just abiding by est master race time anyway

>Is it just me or is Flames of the Tyrant really underwhelming as a set, at least in comparison to the previous three?
>not knowing how to take advantage of the cards in set

It was specifically related to the last OP's image.

I know, I posted it.

Does not make it any less relevant.

see

Yeah, but I didn't mean to copy paste that part onto the next thread. It was an accident.

SOON

>no synchro pendulum

So...no Fast Dragon?

Whats the current meta? Simple 1700 - 1800 attack beatdowns ??

Guys, I need around 250k from the Pegasus event to get to 2mil. Are there any good ways to farm him besides Cereberus

FISH

When you're ranked low.

Rex deck and mako deck are the meta right now

actually laughed out loud

Best decks right now.

So pretty much Mako/Rex Beatdowns?

Rex is beatdown. Mako is more don't allow your opponent to play

It's either nuke with Daedalus or sit on Suijin.

this pic will never stop being hilarious
also how long till the pegasus event is done, i'm a little over 1.8 mil and i want to know if i have enough time to grind for the icon.

Probably 12am est.

I only end sorcerer, but I've been getting gems and stones from pegasus.

Well, since nobody has entered yet, I'll extend it one more hour, if I still don't get any entries I'll push it 1 more hour just for the sake of starting the same time it did the last 2 times. And if I don't get any after that, I'll just cancel it.

Since the last 3 tourneys had 4 people each, and some changing, I actually thought more people might join if I announced it earlier.

Forgot to post it as a reply to the OP.

Maybe you should try in /arc-v/ or /v/ too

Give it a week or so and it'll start getting more runners - I haven't got the cards yet for a competitive deck I'd be happy with and I imagine that's the case for most people who started recently

pretty much, i've got most of the way towards a proper water shitter deck and its missing a thing or 2 still.

whats so good about a fish deck? is it just that daedelus nukes? because most of the fish only reach 1700 attack -sh via Umi, which is out done by yugis dark power with spellcasters easily reaching 1800 attack..

I still need to clear neo impact before I start competing, even for fun

Big Wave Small Wave; Sujin

Thoughts? Still hunting for 2nd paladin

Post cards that you'd like to see added in the future.

High Tide Gyojin, Great White.

I'am hopeful the movie event will add them

>people are already getting pissed at daedalus/suijin shenanigans
>he wants cyber dragon cancer
topkek

>play against CPU with their gay clown decks
>the stupid shit on auto duel throwa your stuff in defense mode even if you outpower shit
fuck this game, god damn.

Daily reminder that CyDra was banned in TCG for a couple years. Don't get me wrong, it'll get here, but It'll be fucking degenerate.

...and so will probably be HEROES with 20-card decks. That's gonna be a fun meta, and all grindable at that!

Chaos Max in DL when?

For what purpose?

probably underpowered by modern yugioh standards but its been a favorite of mine since tag force 1

This card is stupid. Why is it so broken?

because the game moved on. not only is that card shit by today's standards, it was shit as far back as 2010. It was probably great on release in 2005 and maybe when support came for it a little later but it's never been broken.

I really hope we get Gusto/Gishiki's.

Just don't put in the broken parts of the archetypes.

You're going to settle with your Contract and Cycle and you're going to like it.

>tfw never finished making a hero deck back when they were still cool
>might have a second chance

konmai don't fuck this up.

Toads + Sealancer

In GX era pls.

Just go down a list of every failed archetype over the years and toss them in the game.

How much longer til the Toon Event ends?

There is 1(ONE) Ice Barrier in the game.

Fuck, why is the Vagabond such a faggot? He should twice the exp he gives with how much bullshit I have to put up with from him.

It will finally be her time

You still get a good amount of exp even if you lose.

I know, but I get so salty fighting this faggot that I momentarily forget the benefits. You don't just start the game with two relinquished that's fucking retarded.

???

Just summon levia and blow him up LOL

Giving him even more exp wouldn't do anything about the blow to your pride when you lose.

Just be prepared to love when its the "I have 3 monsters on my side already" challenge

6 more hours

fuck me this is broken as shit
thi would literally turn DL into a race into who can get that fucker out unless your playing water cancer cause daedalus would be the counter deck to it since that shit doesn't target

>Play no creatures
>He cant kill you
The 3 Fortress Whale challenge is harder.

Welp, I'm gonna bump the tourney an hour one last time since not a single person has joined yet and just for the sake of having it start the same time as the 2 other tourneys I started.

I just don't wanna waste a page that I already made, so if at least 1 person would join, that would be fine.
Chifuee, you here? I haven't dueled you yet. Why don't you enter so we could have a duel?

sorry, grinding like a bitch today to do it just cause i want that fucking DW icon.

Also Naturia Guardian and Strawberry are pretty decent in this game. They get up to 1900/2000 to hold your field for a turn. And Dragonfly is also in the game.
There's also 2 Allies of Justice and 2 Vylons.

Jokr3, add your game ID after your name please.

Thank you.

I want Machina Y/N?

Well I finally got the pegasus icon but along the way I only pulled 1 Toon Mermaid. I hope when the other Toons are released it's reprinted because FUCK that card is important.

I never got that Toon with the mask. Damn you Pegasus

>tfw nostalgia fag who don't know most archetypes that are listed here

I'll just assume it leads to degeneracy and say no.

well the main machine shits in DL with stuff like metalmorph, both machine king and is prototypes, and barrel dragon.
only thing that would make it better is the v-z shit, but i don't think thats happening any time soon.
also if i've missed newer machine shit then things like ancient gear shit and the like sorry.

37 packs for this, pic related.

Should I go for it or start Neo Impact?

I'd be fine with them releasing Machina Sniper, Defender, Soldier, Commander Covington, Force and Peacekeeper to be honest. The others are probably too much though. I'd rather get XYZ Dragon Cannon or Ancient Gears first though.

Keep going for Kuriboh and Sonic Bird.
Then Neo Impact.

fusion gate is some pretty good shit too, the main problem is most fusions in DL current suck balls except for BEUD and Twin headed thunder dragon.
once more expansions come out it will be fucking amazing on its own, especially once E-Hero shit hits.

Really? seems like a way worse polymerization to me especially since both player can use it to fuse

When is my boy Arcana getting in?

How to stop this fucking absurd noob tactic used with Umi? Only destroying the field from the get go?

In a match where it would matter, your opponent might fuse regardless of it. Also, he can't fuse if he's dead :^)

destroy the umi? destroy daedalus after his effect?

thing is you can use it for multiple poly's, so you can just shit the field up with fusions.

Jokr3, where the fuck are you?
Get online, I've already sent you a friend request. There's less than 7 minutes left.

By not letting him summon it. Or destroying Umi in response to him summon.

Lads I have 90 starchips, but it is t minus 5 hours until event ends, and I get my duelist reset in 4 hours.

Still no toon sorcerer.who #failure here?

as if the game will give me a sphere Kuriboh

>destroy the umi
just what I said then?

>destroy daedalus after his effect
after all the damage is done? good job dingus

cry harder i'm still trying hard to grind the last 100k for the icon.

4 minutes left! Last minute entrants still welcome!

my bad, kinda forgot

Overwhelm?

dwdante, please add your game ID.

>Unable to find this Duelist.
Is this even a real account?

is there a way to give up on a battle right after you see your opponent at the beginning of the match but not lose rank for it?

like, disconnected or something?

Let's start, I guess.

I know friendo
I can't right now
Can you wait a sec?

Yo, get in here Jokr3.

Couldn't even give me 1 sr.