/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Female character in a game by Kodaka Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sinanaid
twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/802164551626067968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think the dead V3 characters are in the same afterlife theater as the dead HPA characters?

YURUSHITE AYAMATTE YURUSHITE AYAMATTE YURUSHITE

NE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE

YURUSHITE AYAMATTE YURUSHITE AYAMATTE YURUSHITE AYAMATTE

(AHO AHO AHO AHO AHO AHO)

I want to rape a normie.

HPA is HIKUSHION.

ヽ(;▽;)ノ

What a loser.

No because the HPA characters are hikkushon

KIIBOOOOOOOOOO

The last thread was dead as shit and yet here we are again.

Angie!

Sauce?

Will this do?

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Post semen demons

You fucked up now.

Close vote. I guess the jury is still out?

twitter.com/sinanaid

I hope someone draws the rest of his sprites without the mask (not in sister form)

some of them staying dead doesnt mean kodaka hasnt been pulling retarded asspulls to bring people back. Dead should mean dead and thats it. Having anyone come back for any reason ruins the whole premise the series set out with.

>he voted average and not small

That Kiibo is way too tiny. Part of the appeal for me is how broader he is than Saihara...

So the dead V3 characters stay dead and we move on to a new cast.

Ouma has a feminine dick

No one who really died came back though, other than in DR3's bullshit. Since VR LMAO. After SDR2 I don't think he's going to be asspulling people back to life anymore, since he brought them back to do fucking nothing with them anyway.

Honestly trying to draw Kiibo correctly for me right now is a pain, so I am not going to be too picky at other artist for trying to figure him out. Mine just ends up looking like a box.

Thank you user.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes dick*

Kek, that's fine. He's a pain to draw, that's for sure. Why not draw school uniform Kiibo?

You're welcome.

You know, I never thought about it, but that's a part of the appeal for me, too. Broad shoulders work well with him.
Keep going at it, user. Chest/neck/shoulder areas are difficult to do, especially on robot characters where there's a lot going on.

Hopefully it's the case

Reminder

High school hunting was real
The Drv3 cast had talents
The were brainwashed twice and amami thrice

Normie Saihara spends all his allowance on Danganronpa merch!

What an accurate self insert.

>Saihara as a Junko and Kyoko-fag.
My fictional nigga.

>allowance
He probably makes money by dressing up as dangan waifus and selling his body to faceless old men

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Why don't i have a shirt like that what the fuck man

I have been wanting to draw uniform Kiibo for awhile, I just need some time. I am running ahead of schedule at the moment though, so I may have sometime tonight.

Guess that's also a possibility.

He gets the money for the merch by pleasuring faceless old men!

>Normie saihara getting off to himself dressing up as kirigiri on camera
Doujins when

>they killed off the blonde pianist
Oh, that's a bummer. I suspected they might but it kinda seemed too obvious.

Why is this such a quality ship?

He pulls off the Mukuro look without much effort.
I wonder if he calls his faceless clients Naegi-kun.

So I went back in the archives - at one point Kodaka heard "interesting theories" from the West

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/802164551626067968

Check the date of the tweet - November. Right when /drg/ was spamming KAEDE DIES KAEDE DIES KAEDE DIES and color theory.

Kodaka might actually check here from time to time

>salt
AYAMATTE
>sugar
NE, AYAMATTE AYAMATTE

He was clearly talking about Amami cucking Saihara.

>yfw he stole our theories and quickly rewrote the whole game

Would explain a lot desu.

Hoshi's FTEs are very dumb to try to translate and summarize because the second one is a giant untranslatable reference to The Prince of Tennis and it's killing me because I don't know how to deal with the translation of the phrases he uses

V3's real best boy

I'm not sure user. Something about it just clicks together.

I tried

I hope Kodaka just announces a new game so I can get false Keebo for it instead of Despairing over how complex V3 was

I want to protect that smile.

holy fuck it's exactly him
this is good, user

All my favorite franchises are dying

>Corpse party blood drive was absolute ass
>ZTD sucked
>DRV3 sucked

What do guis

Buy Tales of Berseria and laugh at how Rina Satou stars in /pol/ -the game

Damn that's really good!

Reminder the the game will never be dumped. ;_;

Truer words cannot be spoken

It looks good. But it feels so wrong

Could you post more please?

He probably only checks reddit.

If only he didn't make untranslatable references.
I would have had his FTE summary up last night if he wasn't so difficult with fictional tennis techniques

The main problem I think with the Kaede twist is that DR3's big "trump card" was the extended Chiaki execution.

The Kaede twist sort of just feels like same old shit after that. Especially since everyone knew if Kodaka would kill a protag he'd kill a female protag. When your audience knows you better than you know your audience, that's a problem. The goal is to surprise, not to disgust. You can surprise with disgust, but only to a point.

amaguji happy ending!

Thanks user. brb going to use the bathroom for a little bit

>rping is back
goddamn it V3 you couldn't even give us a month.

>it ever left

God bless you too user.

>implying

Ku ku ku

Don't give up translater-kun
I belive in you

m'nee-san

>Kaede is flawed because she took initiative
Ultimately, sure, but that's just a symptom of Kodaka's laziness. He can't write proactive characters even though the lie mechanic was prime to do so. So Kaede was proactive, she fucked up, she died.

The lie mechanic itself was very dumbed down - appearing as a mere back route and also visually cueing the player when they COULD lie.

V3 is a bunch of great ideas implemented lazily.

With a protag switch, we should have switched to someone shocking - like Hoshi or Himiko. Kodaka's big sin with V3 is that he makes a whole fuss about stepping out of the confines of Danganronpa but in the end it's really just business as usual

Are there any videos of people using lie bullets as a shortcut?

Why can't people just accept DR is a garbage series? That's why most people never heard of it.

This is amazing, but I think the meme would fit Ouma better with how much fucking up there is in it.

>Hoshi as protag
Don't disappoint me like this after the fact.

Korekiyo should've been the protag

Finally nips are understanding how this ship would work instead of having Saihara rape him while he's crying 24/7 because he looks like a twink.

>According to our death expert Harukawa, Iruma died because she strangled inside the program.
>Oh my god, Iruma's death was insane. You can't strangle an avatar with your hands because all avatars have the same strength.
>So you would need something to use as rope to strangle, as there are no actual ropes inside the program.
>But remember things can't break, so something that normally couldn't be a strangling rope can be inside the program.
>Miu Iruma was strangled to death with toilet paper and I think that's beautiful.
>I think that's a poetic statement because Iruma was talking shit all the time.
>Then Gonta is the culprit. Cleaning a lady's mouth with a handkerchief is a very gentleman thing to do.

That was fast.

Saihara-kun, I think I'll be a great MC, can you please hand me the spot?

>Saihara rape him while he's crying 24/7
I have not seen a single art of that pairing that fits that description

Having him or Ouma as the protag would actually produce a really fun game. Sadly Kodaka can only write a specific type of protag, it seems