How rich are you?

I got 10k in the bank and no debt.

You?

I'm not.

You and I are about the same. I feel like it is a pretty good starting point. I have a little money to try investing in, start growing, no debt to worry about.

Are you doing any kind of work?

i owe my mom 500 bucks

used to have like 5k then i spent most of it on drugs the rest on living expenses.

Not gonna make it bro sorry....

2.000 in bank

already paid all my monthly debts untill february, so I guess i live confortable, but i'm not rich

>drugs
I don't feel so bad about myself now.

Are you the guy from the "How come you're not rich" thread?

>0 in the bank
>0 in debt
>€7 in my pocket

$1k in bank, no debt and about to finish university with a scholarship. Seems a good enough start.

>99 problems
>being rich ain't one

Finishing debt free always is good. What did you study?

Software engineering. It's not the nicest degree, but it has good job opportunities and culture.

Hey that's good. Did you make sure to do the paid internship stuff and the little company projects?

Do you people in uni/college work somewhere/have an income? The ones of you who are debt free from college, is it because college is free in your country or you had an income stream?

Of course, I met both the superstructure type hard business and a tech startup.
Right now I basically do a bunch of projects.

>I got 10k in the bank and no debt.

literally the same

I've got £6k in the bank ($7,600 / €7,150) but I still have about £30k of student debt ($38,000 / €36,000)

Not real debt tho so whatever

>109.55€ on regular account
>20.00€ on France saving account
>flatmates owe me 1949.43€

back at my parents with free food and internet

no job

feels bad

I feel suicidal

Why do you feel bad and suicidal? You can start almost every business you want, just do it

25k invested in a managed fund and some ETF's, 10k in the bank

$10000 credit card limit I pay off in full every month

No other debts

$1k in the bank
$175k debt
$400k in non liquid assets

>should probably have bigger cash reserve tbqhfam

15k in the bank.
8k debt.

Software Degree, but from an art school so it's pretty garbage.

Currently make mobile games at a big studio. Terrified about not being able to work in game industry because I have no chops.

18k in TFSA
4k in RRSP
500 in CC debt to be payed off end of month

still got a ways to go

50k in bank account
no debt
how do i into investing

i dont even get paid a lot just dont really spend too much.

$28K in bank
Owe $7.5K in student loans

Chem grad student

$23K In bank
11k in stocks
300k real estate (rentals)

and no debt

>3K in the bank
>4K in stocks
>20K student debt
>will work in family business when I graduate, gonna be lit as fuck, near zero living expenses

>40k in bank
>no debt/loans

Waiting to pull the trigger on some land when the right property comes along, hopefully while interest rates are still low

GenX

$170K cash at Chase
Owe $37K on a $375K house at 4.0%
Owe $18K on a new $40K car at 0.9%
No other debts
$760K in brokerage cash account
$1,100,000 in IRA / 401K accounts
1/5 Part ownership of a $600K property on Lake Michigan

Millennials: relax. There is nothing different about you than any other generation. In fact, there are more of you. So think about what the boomers did to their economies. You will do the same, but more.

>$760k cash

why so much dry powder right now?

Trust fund alert. Must be nice.

its okay i am rich in drugs, gud enough for me.

drugs a good way to spend money desu, at least psychedelics (i used up all my money because i got addicted to dissociatives). psychedelics are quite like a vacation, hence why they call it a trip. takes your mind somewhere very different from everyday life so that you can evaluate what you do and improve yourself and your mind set once you come down, it can show you the depths, insanity, and problems with your life in full so that you can work to improve them. rather than make you lazy they tend to make you work on improving your life (unless you are lazy and dont care then it makes you slow down which is what happens to some hippies I suppose). it is the reason i am here and have started to get my shit together from being a former /jp/ hiki.

and psychedelics only cost anywhere from 30 cents to 10 dollars per dose. 30 cents being nbomes like 25i-nbomes, 2-5 dollars safer and better RCs like 2Cs or 4acodmt. 10 dollars lsd. if you want a cheap vacation go camping with some psychedelics.

22K in stocks
11k in chequing

Hey I'm a fellow psychonaut but you gotta get your finances in order bro.

Take a look, may help.

No debt.
120k in stocks and index funds.
7k in the bank.

Collect on your deadbeat flatmates ASAP

$-13 in chequing account
Savings account? kek
about $10k in student loan debts
No income, I'm waiting for my neetbux application to get approved

No debt
85k stocks
15k chequeing

25 yrs old

$5K in debt
$14K in savings
$2K in retirement
$2K in cash/checking

By January 15 I'll have my debt paid off and start maxing my retirement account out

about 265K in equity

i need to start maxing out my employee matched retirement now that I've been working for a year. I have too much money in real estate right now.

>My personal balance sheet and income statement

19 here have 30k in investments and around 10k in savings

1.2mil in bank, 600k mortgage debt

>~280k euros in assets and 83k euros in debt

I have about 10k in savings and like 25k in debt. 9k for student loans and 16k for car. I'm young and bought a new car that I didn't need but fuck it.

Bitcoin is the only currency that rich people own

seriously gonnorea aint that bad at all.

something like 40% of the local black population has it and it makes no difference. people still livin good lives & fuckin.

Lel...how's that mortgage

great, 3.75 % interest with 10-15% property price gains.

Stay poor faggot

32k in savings
29k in loans
3k net.

Why don't you just pay of those loans? Paying interest when you don't need to

Try 1.51% interest rate. 15% property price gain is probably pretty correct tho

call vanguard
have them help you set up an account
pick something simple to start with, like 3000 into the vanguard total stock market index
contribute like 100 monthly until you feel more confident to contribute more.

Don't be like me and wait an extra 10 years because I was too scared. If i invested 20 years ago I would be rich today.

pay that off asap my man

Own a house 750k euro
Own a vacation house 100k euro in the woods
Own 750 grams of gold
Own 15 kilo of silver
Own 50 bitcoins
Own 200 bitcoins worth of other cryptocurrency
Have 2 million euro on the bank, real estate that I rent out en stocks.

35 years old with wife old kids...
Really want kids...
Can't have kids
>Sadface

Adopt you retard. Raise a good kid who otherwise would have been run through the system and probably never had a chance.

>>inb4 muh bloodline

I was just recently informed that all my college courses were for naught and that my 25k student loans and all those years were for nothing.

>But I asked you years ago what I needed to get a diploma
>Yeah, but you didn't ask what you needed to take the exam :)

Literally the conversation I had with the college admins.

Adopt me. Just the silver you own is worth more than my entire extended family.

What was your degree? Why didn't you do research on what was needed? Sounds like your fault.

Business related:

>Business: $15.3M (DCF)
>Land & Buildings: $7.9M

Non business related:

>Assets: $20.5M
>Loans: $6.5M

Total: $37.2M

Economics. I entered a pre-made program, naively assuming that the information I got from the school would be accurate.

Granted, I let myself get pressured into this because I didn't want to make my own decisions. I may murder my parents and live off the inheritance.

I will happily impregnate your wife provided she's white, mate.

Were you grades shit? I haven't seen an Economics degree require any thing other than the minimum GPA to pass which isn't hard to do.

If you were that close to finishing you should look back into seeing what it will take to graduate. Not having a degree gets you filtered out by HR for so many cush jobs.

I have enough points, and my grades are average to decent, with a major upward spike in anything HR or Marketing-related. In order to pass, I need one bullshit course I could pass with one half of my brain tied behind my back, and one second-level financial accounting class, which there's no way in hell I could pass (and which was never even part of my original program courses to begin with). I might as well try to get through a bank vault by bashing it open with my skull.

At no point during orientation, or the three years after that was there ever any talk about needing specific courses to get a degree however, not even when I FUCKING ASKED.

Yea they could have been more specific, but what do you think a major means? Of course you have to take specific courses for a major! What would be the point of a major otherwise?

And yea you can pass those courses. If you only have two classes you can find the time to study, get tutored, and get it done. Quit focusing on what you say you can't do and just go do it.

I've seen plenty of morons get degrees in Economics and Finance. Go do it you moron. Two more classes to get a degree is nothing man.

>If you only have two classes
Well, somewhere between two and eight, depending on whether the courses I did take even count for anything anymore. The answers I got, when I finally got them, were of course as unhelpful as they could possibly be.

I think I might just pick up a new major and leave this disgusting chapter of my life behind, to be honest. Better another 10k of debt that gives me a diploma than 3k that don't.

Just do it, odds are most of those courses carry over. A couple of semesters is a short amount of time. Having a degree sooner rather than later will help you for the rest of your working career.

>£30K in various banks and short-term locked ISAs
>£40K in student load debt i'll never fully repay
>no job
>live with single parent mum
life is suffering

$120k i the bank and no debt, 22yo

>no debt
>not gearing their investments
It's like they want to be poor.

six figures in pretend internet money and keeping less than 4 figures in the bank for expenses. no debt.

He has 109 euros, not 109k lol

>rich
I have $25k in the bank and no debt and I still feel poor as fuck. Probably because I'm living at home

31, almost $600k usd. Almost all in VTSAX.

$5000 in savings :(

I have a $5000 car and a $1200 guitar I'm trying to sell though so my net worth is around $12k if you include other shit I have

Do they owe you money on any kind of legal terms? Like through a contract?
If so, take them to court and get even more money than that.

Dude, sell your assets, or atleast some of them and pay off your debt already. That interest will fuck you over time

>$28k in bank accounts
>$20k in stocks
>$39k+ in TFSAs (maxed contributions, not sure on growth)
>$76k in RRSPs

>$145k left on mortgage, house appraised at $220k last winter

>$145k lent out. I will probably never see most of it back but have made decent returns on what has been paid back in the past.

Down a bit on stocks this month, still up about $2k overall. Just changed my dividends all over to automatically reinvest, going to move RRSP and TFSA GICs into investment accounts in the next few months as they mature.