STICKY IS DEAD

THE STICKY IS DEAD.

The image no longer loads. Plus, it was a bit outdated.
Anyone wanna get a team together and complie a new "good cheap car" chart?

maybe one for europeans too?

Nah fuck you nigga.

The fucking newbies to this board don't deserve any fucking help. Fuck them.

Would you rather this board get flooded with people asking for help getting a new car and what to look for during an inspection like how /a/ gets people asking for recommendations?
Much like how /b/, /mlp/, /co/, and /lgbt/ are shitholes that don't belong here, they keep the trash off the other sections.

>The image no longer loads

Yes it does. You just have shit internet.

Go and check. Post a screenshot if it does, because it doesn't for me.

Are you just fucking with me or are you a legitimate retard?
Either way I feel sorry for your parents.

:^)

seriously though, what are you talking about?

Haha :^)
You're a clever boy!

... and AUSfags...

Get a Ford if you want a car.

Get a Holden if you want a ute.

That's all the chart would need senpai.

You seem really affected by this. Why do you think this way?

Wans't Long Post Guy making an updated one? People even gave a bunch of suggestions on one thread.

But what if I don't have a southern cross tattoo?

Get one.

The image doesn't load because it's hosted in a datacenter getting assfucked by AWS and all the problems it's having right now. For some it won't load, for others in different regions it will load normally.

That said, the sticky still has the damn santa hat from Christmas and really is outdated as fuck. It's still relevant, but in the last 3 years some models of used cars have become more relevant and affordable and others have had problems pop up making them inadvisable to buy as used cars.

It's your thread OP. What did you have in mind for an update?

Anyone got the money inspection advice pic from the sticky? Getting a new car in a few days and came here looking for it, thanks in advance Veeky Forums-friends

>money inspection

No idea how that happened, but *car inspection

Assuming it's not loading for you on the image servers so hre you go

It doesn't work on my phone but it does load on my computer. As for updating, it doesn't need it. Most newer cars will just be higher mileage per year or beat to shit.

>bought a car off the list
>fuggin' perfect, the best advice evar
no get fukd

too lazy to ask for the original spreadsheet, to incompetent to actually take over the parameters of the original, not with a thread like this no.

Thanks

>sticky is no longer stuck in spooky mode

for me it's in eternal christmas mode