/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4
youtube.com/watch?v=KtG6Kzz55h4
youtube.com/watch?v=NcU_g1YfoQI
youtube.com/watch?v=t9kPEa_2V7g&list=PLYZGFfzdqG5L_7YgNyZsnyu5t5RtCvHVX
youtube.com/watch?v=qK7mH5i1pR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Claude

There any decent money hacks around? I want to play but I am so done with grinding cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4

What's the best car to drive while listening to Eurobeat?

Futo was practically made for it.

For an user who requested it in the last thread, the KOS list:

>French/Brazilian/Russian/Chinese players
>Gang/Stoner/Military/Mafia/MC/Reddit crew players
>Beggars
>Squeakers
>Anyone who leaves their microphone on without speaking (produces static)
>Anyone wearing all-black operator gear and/or driving an all-black car
>Anyone wearing a Rebreather
>Anyone wearing a Doom mask (specifically black)
>Anyone wearing a Pogo/Skeletal mask (unironically)
>Anyone wearing a police uniform (unironically)
>Anyone resembling an urban hood/stoner
>Anyone wearing a fedora/pork-pie/top-hat
>Anyone bearing a face tattoo
>Anyone wearing contacts (red, black, white, etc.)
>Anyone driving an obscenely-colored car that does not fit any notable references
>Anyone driving a gold-plated/chrome-plated vehicle
>Anyone driving a Penetrator/Itali GTB/Futo (those not officially approved by GTAG)
>Anyone driving an RE-7B/X80/Zentorno (outside of races only)
>Anyone driving a Kuruma (armoured)
>Anyone driving a Ruiner 2000
>Anyone driving an Insurgent Pickup (2+ players only)
>Anyone driving a Turreted Limo (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Valkyrie (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Savage (low-flying only)
>Anyone operating a Hydra/Lazer (approach with caution once airborne)
>Anyone who uses pink/gold weapon skins
>Anyone who uses 'luxury' weapon skins (Regular Sniper Rifle, Advanced Rifle, SNS Pistol, and Pistol .50 exempt)
>Any non-friend and/or non-member with a red blip
>Any player associated with belligerent Organizations and/or Motorcycle Clubs
>Any player heading toward you in reverse
>Any group of players heading toward you in a convoy
>All players with marijuana-related names
>Anyone with a minimum of four X's in their name
>Anyone performing TT (heavily-populated public lobbies only)
>Players citing the Kill-on-Sight list in-game

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is omitted from the list.

where is snapmatic profile picture poster?

I wish there were some simple wireframe glasses available. Aviators are too large and everything else has huge frames.

The 'refined' glasses under 'high end glasses' are reasonably plain

>Anyone driving an RE-7B/X80/Zentorno (outside of races only)

t. non-NoDo scrublord

youtube.com/watch?v=KtG6Kzz55h4

>tfw no Lennon shades
>tfw no socks so all the skinny jeans look stupid with dress shoes
>tfw no holsters
>tfw no real beards
>tfw no

i mean look at this shit, user. pretty much none of this made it over in its exact form and there are over 200 clothing items in the game now.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcU_g1YfoQI

I'm not seeing them. Do I have to be in a certain store? Because the only options I'm seeing under high end are plastic (which are rectangular frame and are pretty thick), slim (which have a trapezoidal frame and are sunglasses), bug (which are fucking ugly), figure 8 (which are wireframes but are giant and are like the bug eyes), and squared (which are like TV screens).

They might come back as DLC and be ridiculously overpriced.

Ideally I'd like something like this.

Very new to gta online, I've heard that tires make a difference how the car handles. While trying to read about that also saw some questions about spoilers, armour etc affecting performance, but the in game stats don't show any change and the answers or meme forums are inconclusive and very subjective
Anyone can actually give some facts on this ?

Tires and spoilers make a difference
Armor doesn't

Not him but how is it that tires make a difference? Does the choice matter or is the act of simply putting on aftermarket wheels making the difference?

They're just called Refined, followed by their colours like black, brown, etc. And there's a choice of clear or slightly obscured.

Forgot the specifics of each tire
But has to do with traction off and on road
iirc offroad wheels work best for both

"Hey, boss. I know we're losing a multi-million dollar car right now, but it's that one punk that keeps stealing all of our other cars.

Fix your goddamn game R*

is it just me or is the physique of these characters a lot more impressive than what we currently have?

Armor just affects durability. Slap that onto your favorite cars so that they don't deform as easily from crashing.

About spoilers, does it matter which spoiler(the most expensive/last to unlock being the best) or just any spoiler as the ingame stats show difference in no spoiler vs any spoiler while showing nothing on low end spoiler vs top end spoiler

hah fucking pcucks nice aim

doesn't matter
any spoiler works

This is on a controller.
get fucked

dinka blista compact

Huh; I'll check again at a different store. I didn't think it mattered for online but when I was in a Suburban they weren't there.

LOL

Post some webms showcasing your awesome skill, consolefag.

Does it handle analog functions (i.e. pressure sensitivity)? Also, why?

Also, I might add my character is female. The options are probably different for male, so that's why I am not seeing them.

Too lazy to switch to KB&M when I'm just driving around shopping and such.

This is loads better.

>filled the vehicle warehouse
>only 3 expensive cars in it

What the fuck is this bullshit?

THE JEWS

does the game respond to pressure like it would for consoles or is it literally the same as a keyboard?

different spoilers make the car handle in different manners, for instance large spoilers tend to produce more understeer and cause the car to feel more rigid/heavy, while smaller spoilers cause less understeer and casue the car to feel more agile/light

also different tires decide how cars react over bumps ie tires with small wheel walls (thin rubber on tires; high end, suv, sports) cause cars to bounce around on bumps more, increasing your likelyhood of losing control, whereas tires with thicker wheel walls (offroad, tuner, muscle) absorb bumps more efficiently and allow you to be more stable over bumps.

it all comes down to personal preference when choosing these modifications and my preferences are tuner wheels (look good and are efficient over bumps) and spoilers on the small side.

check out this playlist i've assembled for more gta driving info: youtube.com/watch?v=t9kPEa_2V7g&list=PLYZGFfzdqG5L_7YgNyZsnyu5t5RtCvHVX

or check out broughy1322, peecarnoo & gun1t123

hey thats me

It's a controller. What do you think?

Invite me sometime, I want to engage in fun things however you're on a damn roof all day.

not always

some games are very poorly optimized for controllers so please just answer the question

jesus christ. yes.

>Hydra
Colour this dipshit surprised.

Sending crew request.
Alexman113 (PC)

Yep

Oh right. Mine is male so that might have something to do with it.

You forgot:
>Anyone in gtag

I haven't wageslaved a crate delivery before, so associates get paid more based on how many crates are being sold or is it just a flat rate?

>buying chrome
You deserve to be poor

They get paid 5-10k depending on how high their wages were when you started the sale

>being this autistic

Do people use controller or KB+mouse on pc? Does using keyboard and mouse give you an advantage?

The mouse is the perfect interface between sight and person.

>get called out on shit taste
>retort with name calling

>not buying chrome so when you do the car selling glitch it sells for more
What is this? 2017?

I saw her recently.

Females don't have any like these?

>proximity mine in front of the car delivery zone

>Can't drive under a semi's trailer and get crushed like a tin can just like in the webms

This would've been possible if Rockstar had the same philosophy as they did when making GTAIV.

>proximity mine anywhere

The philosophy of gameplay should always take a backseat to realism? Yeah I wish my GAME didn't focus on GAMEplay either.

Driving into an invisible wall when ramming against a moving trailer, wew what thrilling and enriching gameplay.

Nope. Thick frames only, which piss me off.

Tires in GTA 5 don't change your traction, but affect your ability to ride up curbs (based on amount of sidewall your tire has). Spoilers increase down force, which means the car handles better and sticks to the ground more.

>fly past it fast enough that the cutscene triggers before it explodes

Pussy boi dont wan war

youtube.com/watch?v=qK7mH5i1pR4

>/Car Delivery General/

Can't believe you guys aren't bored of this shit yet. When's the fucking cops & robbers gamemode going to return?

NEVER EVER

That doesn't always work.

This fucknugget blew up my CEO's car during that split-second between when the cutscene triggers and when the car registers as out of the freeroam map and in the garage. Seeing the cutscene doesn't always mean you're safe.

You're right, Rockstar will never ever get me to buy GTAVI at this rate.

Holy shit my ears are bleeding

I'd love to see one of these for PC GTAG, but it'll never happen because everyone who steps to PC GTAG either gets their shit pushed in and wouldn't want to display it, or has to use menus/hax and wouldn't want to display it.

99% of GTA is delivering cars.

Gotta make that dosh

>wanting to play as cops
lmao

GET THE FUCK ON AND PLAY GTA YOU FAGGOTS HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING DIE RIGHT WHEN I WANT TO START PLAYING FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES SERIOUSLY HOLY SHIT

please get online

w2c moomin

>Not wanting to be able to teleport in front of people whenever you want and have perfect aim.

Best online memories of GTAIV are pulling off a police cruiser convoy and gunning down degenerate scum off the streets. You also got that swag as fuck Police trench coat sometimes.

Like as in Need for Speed or Burnout style.

Make a crew and I'll upload it for you.

spooky bump

don't even recognize any of these people, looks like a different GTAG

GTAG somehow got gayer and shittier

waiting for an update
and fuck valentines that's not a real update

Ehhh thats the point of a spoilers car idiot

>fuck valentines

Fuck you faggot, fuck off and kys

Why are niggers just the worst? Like that music is too fucking loud just like when they drive past in their shitty Pontiac Grand Prix.

ugh

heard you crying in the other thread lol

stops tryn to oppress our culture cuz u aint got none whitey

user as a nigger myself, I don't think to talk about shooting other niggers, doing drugs and fucking bitches is culture.

Yeah? Well plot twist bitch, I'm a nigger too and I agree. I was just being sarcastic.

BROTHER!!?!?!?!?!

Either way whats new in the GTA realm? I'm waiting till I get my upgrades before I start playing again.

>a nigger weeaboo
[COLOR]
ME
SURPRISED

are heists still the only way of making money or is there actually something else?

I'm debating on what vehicle warehouse to buy and trying to come up with a way to con someone into letting me grind race wins off them to unlock more car colors. So far I'm deadlocked on both of them.
Ahem the politically correct term is niggaboo.

>the politically correct term is niggaboo
thank you for this user
i didn't know i needed a meme like this

CEO VIP work.

Hoe ress you fuck, I'm not done with you. Get back online.