/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:
ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
eIysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vaniIlagaming.org

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYloSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUl/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5smvkr/if_the_server_is_trying_to_be_blizzlike_why_is/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=ElysiumProject
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you Baebuddy

PLEASE NOTE!!!:
The servers have been affected by a DDoS attack making playing virtually impossible, there is no anti-cheat system so botting is rampant, the new servers are stuck at patch 1.4 and will not have any content for the next seven months, not to mention the server is dying, the host cannot pay their bills, and they are begging for donations! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

PLEASE READ!!!:
The following information is outdated and broken, but has been kept for future reference!

what did that autist do now

L O L
O
L

what do? play kronos?

first for DIAPER GNOMES

kronos is dead and somehow has major lag issues along with pathing not working

who /u better watch it raptor/ here?

What max level dungeons are easiest and hardest?

y-you too

>organized killing
What the fuck does that mean?

How is he in charge of anything?

>join a group to tank a dungeon
>suddenly your priest blocks your way*

you better take some damage right now, you little sissy tank bitch!

>pushes you into locker

WHAT DO?

Does zbot support herbalism?

It means making a group to kill other players in either WPvP, or in a battleground without trying to complete the battleground's objective.

This means that if you make a group of two players or a raid of 40 and attack other players with the intention of killing them, you are breaking the roles established by Pottu and other game masters.

Do you have a functioning life outside of this thread or do you wake up each day wishing you were someone else?

>Organized killing for farming rank and/or honor
>against the rules

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

is Pottu 12 years old?

He's right though, people on reddit whining about Devilsaur mafia

Can someone explain, what's the issue or problem occurring here?

It's somebody moaning about the Devilsaur Mafia.

They're whining that some horde ganked them when they tried to kill some devilsaurs

you go to skin devilsaurs and alliance fuck calls his horde mates to come corpse camp you

what roll horde?

I know you want to talk rudely about the people complaining, but when the same person says "it's a PvP issue so you have to fix it with PvP" over what is clearly chink farming, but also bans people for farming honor in a battleground because it "abuses the PvP system", there's something very, very wrong.

For the retards.

so its nothing

NOT OPEN BETA

CONFIRMED AS SERVER RELEASE

VALK KEKIES BTFO

But are those not different things?

What is the actual issue with chink farming?
Whereas wasn't the people farming honour in pvp through some afk tactic?

Those are two different things, unless I'm confused or missing something.

It's nothing to do with Chinks. The devilsaur mafia aren't chinks.

They have an issue with people fucking up max level BGs by using scouts, it's faggots getting high ranks whilst being too afraid to fight other pre-mades. I have no issue with this, if you can't face other premades and do well then you don't deserve r14

the horde are intentionally forming a group to stop alliance skinner from skinning devilsaur, to pvp on purpose, which is a crime

>people are using teamwork in an MMO
>that hurts me because I'm too autistic to talk to people
>instead of going back to retail I'm going to complain to the GMs

It happens on literally every server, if you have a problem with it form a group and take control yourselves

The devilsaur mafia has always been a thing

>to pvp on purpose, which is a crime

What an amazing server you have valk babbies.

>organized honor farming against the rules
>in fact, pvping on purpose is a CRIME

ahahhahaa

It's not a crime though, it's not bannable which is what Pottu said

It's just the same butthurt dude whining on reddit posting it here

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5smvkr/if_the_server_is_trying_to_be_blizzlike_why_is/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=ElysiumProject

We aren't complaining it's happening, we're complaining that the game moderators have no consistency in what they claim the server policy is. Pottu is the one who said that PvPing for farming honor is a crime, not us, but he allows PvP to be used to farm resources to bloat the economy and then asks for people to make groups to kill other players.

>Organized killing for farming rank and/or honor against the rules

>recruit some horde in it as well
Wouldn't that be against the rules on a Blizz server?

Damn just judging from those binds you must be ass at the game

I want to ____ comfy! and ____

Guys just skip all this mafia bullshit and come play some comfy TBC arena with us!

It's actually fun!

kick, never group with him again

What the fuck? What should I not do in order not to get on GMs banlist? Restain from organized PvP or shit? What exactly is forbidden?

>organized honor farming against the rules
aka "win trading" or "letting people kill you over and over for HK's"

come to think of it, I'm sure some people in have been doing the later, at least it feels like it whenever I see them.

It means win or kill trading.

WHO DRUID HERE!?

If he meant win trading he should have said so. The way he worded it makes literally any kind of organized pvp against the rules LMAO

>8AM in china
>ddos stops

made me think

Nanananaaa!

Welcome back to the /a/nathema News Report!

It's snowing a lot up here lately, and good thing too! Scientists agree that the best way to play on Anathema is as a healer, wrapped up in a fur blanket! Remember that if you're in a snowy area in Azeroth, you should set up your Basic Campfires often to keep your character as warm as you are.

And don't forget, Valentine's day is still approaching, so remember to knock before entering any inn room or Ironforge house!

Ah, on that note, I know we have a really skewed gender balance right now, but girls should really only be going after boys, okay?

Have a nice day today, too!

>Can someone explain, what's the issue or problem occurring here?
Cross-faction "PvP" where alliance and horde are communicating out of game to coordinate and kill anyone regardless of faction.

>someone out there actually sat at their computer and typed this
Hply shit lmao

me druid

What server tho?

Im playing kronos 2 right now and it feels fkin dead. If Elysium is also down, is it time to leave vvanilla for good?

There's a troll shammy in Org auction house mining people. How is he doing it?

>If he meant win trading he should have said so. The way he worded it makes literally any kind of organized pvp against the rules LMAO
The PvP premades have been banned for cross-faction collusion and spying (the same thing people do with Devilsaurs), not for wintrading. They literally just had characters on the other faction tell them when the other faction premade is in a BG so they can queue and avoid them.

Play on Zeth

>Bot is getting much more money/hour than I thought he would
>Comfy programming new profiles

Who /botmasterrace/ here?

These posts are really cute, thanks for making them.

why the fuck are so many people grinding the elementals in north west silithus

so uhh

teach me how to /automate/

zzuk or vanillab

>mfw botting a rogue just to have him open lockboxes for me

maximum comfy

don't believe the shills posting about their bots, you'll get banned just like the dude who got all 4 of his characters banned on Zeth

hydraxian waterlord rep

this autist has been doing it for the past several threads, it's sad really

Smolderforge!

>there are people who have 400+ hours already into a dying stock mangos VALKYRIE server

do you think they'll kill themselves when they realise they leveled to 60 and raided on another failure private server?

>be rogue
>never gank anyone
>be minding my own business like a good boy
>horde comes up and starts skinning my mob while im eating. Im a skinner too but he probbaly didnt know that so i let him have it anyways. /salute each other.
>attacking a mob and some undead faggot comes up and ganks me
>go to gank him back and the allies in the area tell me not to because he is "friendly" with them.
>mfw he only attacked me cause im a rogue
>mfw this happens more than once
>mfw i have decided to gank undead until they spirit rez when i hit 60
>mfw most horde are still in the 20-35 range because they are hopeless shitters
>mfw i personally see to it they dont get any higher
the birth of a super villain is upon you undead shitters. 5.5 more levels and im gonna camp you until i get banned or you quit the game.

>Get banned
>moved all my assests to my offshore account
>Only lost that character, not the money
>Can bot another one in a few days with a button press
Whew you sure got us

literally autism
5 rep for each
what the fuck

post the money then, prove it

I like to think he's samefagging, makes it all the more tragic.

The most trusted MMORPG news outlet.

No

lol ok

>tfw out of stormwind quests

>hunter 10 levels below me just devoured my HP pool in seconds and barely took a sliver of his own HP when I popped CD's on him

what the fuck

Population?

>put in for a group in general/lfg/whatever
>say I can tank
>instant group forms around me

Best part? I control who gets in and who doesn't.

forgot my face when

Is that a picture everyday kind of thing?

let me in bro I'm a DPS warrior
I need the shield, the plate shoulders, the helm, and the chestpiece
Oh and any two handed weapon that drops
Or one hander in case I want to experiment with dual wield

no its a picture every other tuesday

what do you think it is

Dead thread, post binds

>legs stay the same

lmfao

>he doesn't know

>Arms get longer.

Was watching a retail stream and damn retail looks so much better

>It looks better, so it must be better!
If only games today worked like that.

t. blizz shill

sounds like me
i'm shaman

didnt you retire metzen

I'm just saying

Imagine an official Bliz progression server. Vanilla to WOTLK with current UI and graphics

how do i get an invite to

git
gud

don't you mean
Git
Cucked

Opnions about Green killing?

What the fuck happened to Placeholder?