What does Veeky Forums think of RR and Bentley?

What does Veeky Forums think of RR and Bentley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nG0TgnrREU8
youtube.com/watch?v=X-Vcx3zRE-0
youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>RR
expensive BMW

>Bentley
expensive VW

Land barges for people with money who don't like driving

Also the Phantom is incomprehensibly huge in real life. It is fucking massive.

The first time I saw one IRL I thought it was a Suburban from a distance.

Niggermobiles.

Bentley looks even gaudier than RR, which is an acievment in itself

ff ghost.

post a pic.

...pretty darn good.

probably the best rr aesthetically ever.

..and middle market also.

shame.

...ff?

my bad.

>tfw used Arnages starting at around 25k and hard to resist even though you know that the running costs will ruin you

>length: 5600mm - 5900 mm
holy fuck that's big. no wonder it weighs so fucking much.

also I'd rather a maybach.

Wasteful excess for those recently introduced to wealth.
This is the true face of luxury.

Depends.

Would you rather buy cars from a company that made zeppelins or a company that made Spitfires?

>ywn swap a Merlin into a Jaguar E-type

Toyota Century is just a taxi for rich people.

And completely ruin the weight and its distribution?

Who gives a fuck. 27 litres and 1600hp of supercharged poooweeeer

>take motor
>swap into a supra and boost it

I do. Put it in an old Rolls where it'll actually fit, instead of hacking up one of the timeless sports cars of the world.

Enjoy your special snowflake engine with a lazy factory setup and no aftermarket support.

>German plate
Absolutely fucking nuts. Seen it before but never would've expected it to come from here. It'll never be road legal though. The red 06 is a dealer and repair shop plate.

t. German

You don't know
youtube.com/watch?v=nG0TgnrREU8
youtube.com/watch?v=X-Vcx3zRE-0

>What does Veeky Forums think of RR and Bentley?
let me translate
>What do you cheap fucking faggots think of a car so incredibly good/rare you'll probably never see it, let along touch, sit in, or drive it?
Veeky Forums has convinced itself that whatever cost 5k is good, and whatever is above 5k is bad.

Easy way to tell what Veeky Forums will think: Is it 5k
>yes
doesn't matter what fuckin car it is, if it's 5k, Veeky Forums likes it
>no
again, nobody gives a fuck about the car, they just care if they can afford it, so since they can't afford it, they don't like it

such is life when your future consists of working at mcdonalds

you alright bud?
anything bothering you?

>you alright bud?
ya

ok
your post sounds like something an angry 17 year old would post
just checking up

pre-buyout RR/Bentley are some of the finest cars ever created. In my opinion the Silver Seraph/Corniche V produced right before the BMW buyout are the greatest RRs (and possibly the best luxury cars) ever created. quality in every surface. timeless, over-built and reliable, and meant to stay in families for generations.

these days RR produces ugly BMW sourced garbage. the Phantom's interior is even worse - ugly aluminum (or worse, a huge slab of ugly wood) with simpleton controls and features. compare the Seraph's interior to the Phantom.
I have to say, though - the Ghost looks decent.

currently Bentley has surpassed RR in all areas. The Mulsanne's interior is close to what RR used to be before the buyout. The interior of the RRs currently being produced look dated the day they leave Goodwood.

pic related, probably the only tasteful interior to come out of RR/Bentley since the Seraph

>boy-racer pedals

i don't

>these aren't the grey plastic squares I'm used to
>must be boy racer

Yo Dawg, I herd you like to amaze your toff friends with high tech, so I glued a cheap Garmin on your rare wood dashboard.

>Range Rover
Cool offroad SUV

>Bentley
Only driven by rappers

thankfully you can cover it up

the pinacle of automotive exelence before they spilit up and sold the bands. they sill are but
RR
>expensive handmade 7 series BMW
BENTLEY
>expensive hand built VW phaeton

all the japanese/european car makers are trying to copy but will never attain the same luxo barge level because they are all trying to do it for bargin basement price.

I feel like Bentley surpasses RR in terms of design.
RR has the same front and rear design just on different sized cars.
A Bentley Cont. GT looks looks different than a Mulsanne and both carry a different image. One is a sports car, the other is a land yacht.

Especially the Roller, a car better to be chauffeured around in rather than actually drive.

Too bad niggers ruined Bentley like they ruined Lamborghini

Holy Beautiful

What is it with the fucking ellipses you cunt? Holy shit learn to write you fucking boomer

And Mercedes before that

I think highly of them.

So many repeating ones

This is not the (You) that you asked for, but it's the one you deserve.

rod hattfields 55 chev in australia.

mercedes was ruined long before niggers did. was owned by chrysler

That's backwards. Daimler raided Chrysler for the 10 billion in cash it had and got stuck with company too. Niggers started ruining Mercedes in the eighties which shows in the excessively flashy shit Mercedes began churning out at the beginning of the nineties.

RR as in Rolls Royce you dolt

>wood
> leather
> wood
> leather
> wool
> drilled aluminum pedals

You don't think they look a little out of place?

In a world where excess wealth and opulence are becoming increasingly demonised, it's getting harder and harder to drive around in one of those things without looking like an absolute tit, especially in the more equality-conscious western world.

The moment that those dumb arabs run out of oil, all the hyper-luxury market is going down the fucking drain in the blink of an eye.

driven by arabs or chinamen.
Too bad theyre getting rid of the 6.75

I don't really think much of RR. Bentley is alright, I like the GT3 cars. Wouldn't care to own anything from either.

youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0

I want that 4:10 of my life back.

>expensive handmade 7 series BMW
>expensive BMW
It's only about Ghost

You can't have an opinion of RR and Bentley if you can't afford them. So, discard anything you hear about RR and Bentley on Veeky Forums.

Phantom Coupe, the most beautiful, all in all propably the greatest luxury coupe since Lincoln Town Coupe and Mark V. Sadly discontinued. If I were a rich asshole I'd be in anguish.

I can't speak on the Rolls Royce but I've ridden in a Bentley Continental a few times. To me, it's almost like an event rather than a car ride. Being in a car on that level is unlike anything I've experienced before. Just opening the door feels satisfying, it makes an almost hybrid metal and electric "ca-chunk" feeling as the motors in the door lower the window glass a bit and unhinges from the door catch.
The ambience in the car is incredibly luxurious. It felt to me like being in an incredibly expensive lounge. The seats had massagers in them too which was really cool.
The one I was in was an '09, and the touchscreen/satnav system seemed a bit underwhelming, but I can't remember how good that technology was for that time, so it might've been up-to-date then. There was no aux jack either but I guess the type of people who own those cars don't really bother with aux cords.
The best part though was the engine. It had a W12 engine. The start up sound is one of the most satisfying sounds to me. It's got a really low bass note growl to the exhaust which exudes the feeling of strength and power.
When the driver opened the engine up while we were driving, the car accelerates like it's not moving 3000+ pounds. I'm not sure how much it weighs but it felt almost graceful in how it moved.

It's really impossible to describe the feeling of being in a car like that but that's kind of how it felt to me. I assume everyone's experience is different but if you ever get the chance to ride in one or even drive it, go for it.