Chinese Success

How are Chinese immigrants able to dominate local economies within generations of immigrating. It can be seen in Singapore, Philippines, etc. Is it the culture? Is it like a genetic thing? I can see it in my own North American home town.

Culture, resources, all that shit.

The Han Chinese are a very large people, historically they have been very powerful with prosperous Chinese dynasties, and they're returning to power once again. They've got the confidence, the work ethic, the belief, and often the education since so many Chinese young people are going to university now, to succeed wherever they go.

/thread

Asians in a capitalistic environent will dominate due to their intelligence

belief in strong work ethic and applying it. opening up businesses and supporting each other. intelligent with money, aside from all the gambling they do, etc

After I made this post I noticed a few others regarding the Chinese. It might be a stereotype, but it seems like a lot of people are noticing this. Thanks for replys

They band together and rough it out until they can make it big with a business. Same with koreans. Like 10 people living in a small house for a few years, then they use all the money theyve been saving as capital to start a business. They have nice cars because they share instead of each person having their own. Its a different culture.

This I've noticed first hand. My house is a typical 3B 2B. I live with my dad. Down the street there's literally 8 people in the home. However, they own two brand new Lexus' meanwhile we have a couple of toyotas.

You say that but they didn't industrialise first did they?

Checkmate, chink-lover.

chinese cheat and steal shamelessly. if you had ever worked with any you would already know that

They are now while you have you head in the sand telling yourself how creative you are.

but they also are workhorses, like machines that can go 12 hours without having to stop except to piss

Does it matter now?

It's because of brain drain, this is a well recognised phenomenona.

The migrants from China are the most intelligent, well educated and richest of a population of 1.3 billion people, they are the best of the best of a huge sample size, of course they are going to do well.

Cars are a pretty shit investment though. I'd rather have my own place and be comfortable than having a "nice" car.

Communism.
what said. They band together.
Within a family, chinks can pool resources for one purpose. ex. starting a business, give the most talented in the family access to highest education etc.
On a larger scope, chinks helped each other from the same region. ex. Cantonese people, Hakka people etc.
On an even larger scope, chinks help other chinks.

Add to the fact that they are usually persecuted as immigrants and have no one else to turn to but each other to survive. They basically have the same trait as jews.

Yep, Jews of Asia.

They're not well liked in Asia for that very reason, exploitative, manipulative.

Meet your new overlords.

In Chinese Indian Jewish belief the one thing of shame is to become the lazy Nigger.

>Nobody wants to become the lazy Nigger.

Cause the family pool their resources together. You could be forced labour in your family business, and when you aren't working, your parents drive you to study hard. You sleep in a simple room with a brother or sister.

Before they reach adulthood, they have generated wealth for their family biz while hardly costing anything.

They get a degree. Marry someone else of a similar social standing and business interests. Synergies appear.
?
Profit

Jelly cum skin detected

yes. 1% of of 1.3 billion is a lot.

They support each other
Here in France they are buying every tobacco store
If they need X amount of money to buy a store they will have family to give them

I've noticed all these asian stores popping up in my town.

They all have signs in chinese, no english.

There's nothing inside but carpet, battered desks and some posters with chinese lettering.

And I see all these asians I didn't know lived here lining up to go sit at the desk and talk to some youngfella.

What the fuck is going on?

I saw a similar thing going in Sydney that I drove past, only it was literally just a desk inside an empty garage in the suburbs and there was a 100m queue of chineses.

i'm ABC (american born chinese)

my parents were smart as fuck, had graduate degrees and got into the right industries at the right time. they had no other choice, they had to make it fucking work and they did.

white americans and niggers are lazy as fuck. too coddled and don't have the work ethic and get by via nepotism.

Probably an employment agency

> then they use all the money theyve been saving as capital to start a business.
This is a very important thing to note.

This. It's not just the Chinese.

I've noticed it with first generation Greek immigrants, they work like crazy for 50 years and no matter how manual their job was, they die multi-millionaires.

Haven't noticed that, and I'm like one of the few whiteys in a very well to do Chinese part of Melbourne. Probably what says.

Thank god I make my money importing chink shit created by chinks in sweatshops.

You know the funny thing? People like chinks more than muslims, while chinks are just as much destructive, they are very similar to jews, with even lower morals.

Singapore's Chinese were mostly coolies. Vietnamese migrants are mostly whoever the US could pack onto choppers when fleeing Vietnam.